• Published 13th Jun 2017
  • 514 Views, 3 Comments

Five Nights at Pinkie's - Hazel_Hester777



It all began with an add in the newspapers...

  • ...
 3
 514

Hazel's Concerns

I had woken up again in my Wonderland counterpart to see that Hester is still sleeping on my chest from her workload at night. I didn’t blame her; she has a job now and she really wants to be able to give her best at it. I carefully got her off me and tried so much as to not wake her up. Still, I’m aware that no matter what happens now, she’ll sleep. Even if I put a bag of cold ice on her stomach, she won’t wake. Her counterpart’s consciousness is set at nighttime and she’s in the pizzeria.

The kids miss her, but they have been going funny by using make-up and mocking her in that sleep state. Just yesterday, I had to stop Bunny when she dressed up in a tooth fairy outfit and danced in her room, I had to give Brazy a target practice so she would stop farting on her, and I had to let Bunochius go watch Mandopony’s Concerts just to stop her from scribbling all over her. I swear; these kids are too mischievous for their own good.

As much as I know she needs this, I can’t help but miss Hester. She’s always been there for me, now it’s separation in Wonderland. I’m trapped in daytime, and she’s in night. With my stressful life in reality, it has been rough, in Wonderland, she’s not even here. I’m having a hard time just coping with this. And my Bipolar is a little crazed now, if weren’t for those pills.

“Hazel?” Shadow Kirby called my name, snapping me out of my thoughts. “Is there something you wanted to talk about?”

Shadow and I had been talking to keep my mind of missing my Familiar. He’s aware of my situation, and he’s always been here to help. He understands my issues and I can even talk to him about it. We meet up in the Private Conversations Room. He’s been very helpful with this.

“I’m sorry. It’s just, I know this is for the best but…” I bit my lip and paused a bit.

He approached me and put a hoof on my shoulder. He lifted my face up so we were eye-to-eye. I can tell in the look in his eyes were pity and worry. “Tell me”

“Ever since she took that job, I’ve been feeling lonely and empty. The kids miss her too. I know I can talk to her in daytime in reality, but…”

Shadow didn’t need any more waiting to pull me in for a hug. I couldn’t help but start crying. I tried to hold them back, but why did I have to be such a crybaby? I began to sob on his shoulder as he started stroking my hair.

“I…miss…her” I choked through the sobs.

“There, there” he whispered to me. “You’ll be alright”