• Published 13th Jun 2017
  • 514 Views, 3 Comments

Five Nights at Pinkie's - Hazel_Hester777



It all began with an add in the newspapers...

  • ...
 3
 514

Almost There

Things went a little worse when a new pizzeria opened up, called “Fazpie’s Fright”. The second pizzeria had closed down and everything that could have been useable or was still intact or still had been visible was transferred to the new pizzeria. Of course, with the transfer of the animatronics also came Hester and Bunster’s transfer there as well. Hazel also came along by going into Hester’s body for easier transfer. The rest of the group wanted to come and help, but the new area already had a security guard so they couldn’t come along.

Hazel felt a twinge of anger just looking at him. Not that she couldn’t freely go in the pizzeria at night and now had to be Hester all the time to avoid getting caught, but there was something else about this security guard. She felt something wrong about him. Hester seemed to hide a whimper as she hid behind her Partner. The shy girl only hoped that Hester was not afraid of the color purple, because that was what this man was wearing: a purple security guard uniform. And that smile that the man was giving them and the rest of the group, it sent a shiver down her spine.

It wasn’t long until they found out why. But when they found out the reason, it was very macabre and even shown to them in the worst way possible.

It was on the first night of the week that the pizzeria opened up. The security guard came inside by the door and headed to the office. Hazel went along with Hester into her body by using a secret passage that was made the same way in the old pizzeria. It was no trouble with Bunster; she could turn into her Summon Form and hide in Hester’s hat. The rest of the group couldn’t come along so they could only watch from the sidelines and hope for the best.

Hester had entered the pizzeria that night and did her best to avoid being seen by the security cameras. She went through the area with stealthy moves to assure being careful. She had to momentarily disable one of the cameras in the room so she could let Hazel and Bunster out.

The swarm of butterflies and mist stayed in the air for a moment before taking the form of a certain girl. “So this is where all the remains of the Pinkie Fazpie’s pizzerias come to rest” she spoke when she looked around.

Bunster’s bow stayed in the air before taking up her form. “Where’s Chishy?”

“That’s why you’re both out of the places I’m carrying you around. Hazel, I need you to go to the office and tell me about what the security guard is up to”

“On it” Hazel turned into a single brown butterfly with mist again before she went to do her task in that form.

“Bunster, go look around and find them”

The orange animatronic nodded before starting her search.


Throughout the hallways, a certain brown butterfly fluttered effortlessly to make her way to the office, leaving a trail of pink mist as she went. Hazel could turn herself into a butterfly now since that night in the passage of the Storage Room. Why she left a trail of pink mist she didn’t know. Still, it felt nice to be able to fly for a bit. She couldn’t turn into her Pony Pegasus form anymore since that incident as Hysteria. Her only consolation was to be a butterfly.

Finally, she spotted the office and flew there as fast as her little wings could carry her. She took perch on the window and looked through the glass to see the security guard. She was glad that he was just lying smugly in his chair with a smile. Heck, the camera screen showed that he left it at the doorway.

Hazel facepalmed with one of her little insect legs. What kind of security guard was he? If he did that, any robber could get in through the backdoor! Hester went in through the floor; a robber could just break the glass! Her antennae then focused on the sounds inside the room. What she heard from him made her shudder from fright.

He seemed to cackle as he went on. “Those little freak shows don’t even know what hit them! And everyone just thinks they’ve gone missing or on holiday! I can only imagine the look on the faces of those people once they see what remains of them, and my voice will echo to give a point. I’m not surprised they still haven’t gotten the point about it yet. They’ve been ‘missing’ for nearly ten years! The boss will be pleased to hear about my work!”

Hazel nearly let out a whimper before she flew away from the office to find Hester. The killer, he’s here!


“You’re joking” Hester spoke as they looked around for Bunster since she hadn’t returned yet, temporarily disabling cameras as they left each room. “You’re joking, right?”

Hazel shook her head. “I’m telling you. I saw him. I heard him. He did all this!”

“How do we know you’re not drowsy from the meds again?”

Hazel facepalmed. “Because, my dear Hester, two reasons; One: I haven’t been drowsy since that day we met dad and told us about the non-sleepy ones. Two: My ears never deceive me!” she pointed to that part of her body to prove her point. Truth be told, her ears nearly never did deceive her. When focused hard enough, she could make out a whisper-conversation. One time, they were able to translate languages for her, although it was with another patient.

“I thought he looked familiar” Hester whispered to herself.

“How?” Yep, she used that hearing again.

“How do you even do that?!” she then went back to the topic at hand. “Anyway, I saw that face before, in one of the games. And the pictures, they showed his silhouette. They all had that thing in common: a purple stallion or man in purple security guard suit”

“So that’s why you whimpered a while ago when we saw him”

Hester nodded. “By the way, not that I’m angry or anything but, can you try using your hearing to find where Bunster is? We’ve been searching for hours and it would easier if you used that gift to help”

Hazel chuckled. “Be quiet so I can concentrate”

Taking a deep breath, the brunette-black-haired girl closed her eyes and began to start listening for sounds. At first, it was only in the things in the room, which were her and Hester’s breathing. Then, it began to follow around, hearing the cameras move around. It passed by the proud laughter of the killer in the office who now sounded like he just drank a whole barrel of hard cider. Finally, it settled on a familiar sound: the faint moving of Bunster’s robotic blinking.

“This way” she said before opening her eyes and leading the way.


The Familiar followed her Partner as they went to where Bunster was. She disabled the cameras along the way as Hazel closed in on the sounds. Finally, they spotted her. Bunster was standing in place, seemingly frozen infront of a dark room. The duo immediately went to their little OC.

“Bunster, are you okay?” Hester asked as Hazel bent down to check on her for any signs of hurt. The young animatronic said nothing; she just kept staring at what was infront of her.

“Bunster, sweetie, what’s wrong?” Hazel asked, her tone worried.

Finally, the little one moved. Her mouth hung open as her paw pointed at what was infront of her. The look in her eyes was a mix of sadness and shock. Both Makers looked infront before Hester turned the lights in the room on. All nearly dropped their jaws and stifled tears when they saw why Bunster was so scared.

Right infront of them, scattered across the room, were mangled and destroyed bodies of the animatronics. Or, atleast what was left of them. It was just a horrible sight to see.

Pinkie’s eyes were gouged right out. Her chest had been severely hacked at, as though somepony had used an axe and mercilessly hit her until she was done. Her arms were broken right off. Her hat was a bit of a distance off from her remains.

Bonlight fared no better. She was bisected and her face was gone again. Her circuits and parts were scattered on the floor. The worst part: she only had one leg left on her upper half of the body. The three others were a distance away.

Chicashy’s state would be enough to make one cry. From the looks of her, she was beheaded. Her eyes were gone. A distance away was the rest of her body, severely hacked at. Two of her legs were separated from her body.

Foxow didn’t make a better look. Her wings were detached and one could even see the wiring. Her only good eye was gone. All four of her legs were removed from her body. One could nearly see right through her back.

The only thing they found of Rarionette what her head, they couldn’t find the rest of her body. All they could of Goldenjack was her hat, and one of her eyes. Sploon, all that they found of him was his voicebox.

Hester shook her head in disbelief when she saw it all. Tears began to stream into her eyes as she looked at the scene infront of her. Now she knew why the killer took the job, he wanted to make sure no one would find them. He wanted to watch them suffer. He wanted to finish them off and make sure they never even see the light of day.

Hester approached Pinkie’s body. She couldn’t believe that the killer would do something like this to her. She never did anything wrong. The young Familiar picked up the animatronic’s hat and pulled it close to her in an embrace as she began to cry. She was too late. She promised to get them out, but she failed them. She began to cry at how this happened.

Bunster was pulled into a comforting hug by Hazel as they both began to break down. To Bunster, that pile of parts scattered across the floor used to be her best friend. To Hazel, although she only knew them for a short time, she still knew that she just lost friends.

“I’m…sorry…” Hester spoke through the sobs. “I’m sorry…Pinkie…”

“Hester…”

The young Familiar’s eyes shot open when she heard that. She looked down to the pink head infront of her. No sign of life, she was starting to think the shortage on her meds was making her go crazy again and her Schizophrenia kicked in.

“Hester…”

She looked again. This time, she saw something that gave her hope. Pinkie’s soul was out of the robot, floating right infront of Hester and they were looking at her with worry. She looked like her former self when she was still Pinkie Pie.

“Pinkie?”

The hurt animatronic gave a weak smile. “Come here, you. Give me back my hat and give me a hug”

Hester sighed happily before she put Pinkie’s hat back on her head and hugged the pink spirit. The said pink one returned the hug with her see-through forelegs.

Hazel and Bunster saw the scene. If she were alive, then that would mean…

“Oh, come on, Bunster and Hazel, don’t cry on us now” Chicashy’s voice rang out.

“Chicashy?”

The Maker-Creation/Mother-Daughter duo looked up to see the spirit of a familiar face. Chicashy was floating right infront of them. She was also freed from her animatronic body.

“It’s Fluttershy, actually” she spoke in her soft voice.

All around, they were able to see spirits of their friends all set free form the bodies of the animatronics. They were still bound to them, but they could now come out temporarily and float around. They all looked like their old selves before this whole thing began. Even Spike was out of his robotic prison.

“What happened here?” Hazel asked after a hug from Fluttershy.

“The security guard” Twilight spoke up.

“We knew it was him” Rainbow continued.

“Pinkie tried to catch him” Rarity spoke up.

“But the next thing we heard…” Applejack went on.

“…were her screams” Spike ended.

Hester looked around. She was determined to make him pay. She will make him pay for all that freak done. She had already finished the task with the board, now was their revenge. She turned back to Pinkie,

“Pinkie, do you remember where that malfunctioning suit was?”