• Published 13th Jun 2017
  • 514 Views, 3 Comments

Five Nights at Pinkie's - Hazel_Hester777



It all began with an add in the newspapers...

  • ...
 3
 514

Confrontations

The halls of the Pizzeria echoed of silence. Not a voice was uttered. The sound there was, was from the office Hester Hide was in. Back in the Main Party Room, four certain animatronics stood on their areas on the stages, eyes closed due to being shut down. But then, a faint giggle broke the dead silence of the room. As the clock tolled 1 AM, Pinkie Fazpie activated. Her eyes shone with anger as her normally small, cute teeth became razor-sharp. Her voice became like the real Pinkie’s, but robotic as she began to sing a strange tune.

We’re waiting every night

Bonlight then activated as she dropped her guitar and began to sing as well.

To finally roam and invite

Chicashy then woke up, putting down her cupcake and dropping her timidity.

Newcomers to play with us

Foxow Dash then awoke as she hid in the curtains for her chance.

For many years, we’ve been alone

Pinkie and the others had already laid out their plan: stalk the killer. Their plan was that one the first two nights, only Bonlight and Chicashy would move. Foxow was only a surprise one and she would only come out once she knew that it was a long time before she was checked on again. Pinkie would start moving on the third night. Except now, Pinkie decided to be out on a walk as Bonlight began to make her way to the office.

Pinkie was thinking about how they got down here in the first place. It started out as a great party, just them going about as happy as can be, then something bad happened. They went into a room with the promise of cake, but then, all they saw next was darkness. Now, they were cursed to roam these halls, trapped in the suits their remains were stuffed in. For a long time, they called for help in those suits; hoping somepony would hear and help them. But no one came. Left to their own devices, their hearts darkened with revenge. Still, they couldn’t find their killer, all they found were just innocent guards.

Pinkie was so lost in thought that she sang softly,

We’re forced to be still and play

The same songs we’ve known since that day

An imposter took our lives away

Now we’re starting to decay

Unfortunately, she failed to notice that she was infront of the office that time. Hester reacted with fear immediately when she saw her. Fear was pretty much what the previous guards had greeted them with before, and they reacted with violence due to the programming. But this was different, Pinkie didn’t feel hostility. She felt hope. She began to try and reason with Hester as she ran to stop the door from closing.

Please let us get in!

Don’t lock us away!

We’re not like what you’re thinking!

But Hester had the door closed right before Pinkie can stop her. She sighed in relief. But then, she heard somepony on the other side of the office. She looked to see that it was Chicashy. Fear was her initial reaction. But then, she saw something else. It felt like…sadness. There was regret and sadness radiating off from her. She felt something else: it felt like that was really Fluttershy! The animatronic herself began to sing.

We’re poor little souls

Who have lost all control

And we’re forced in here to take that role

Hester began to wonder, what that really her? But if that’s the case, that would mean…No. It couldn’t! But then Bonlight appeared right beside Pinkie. The expression in her eyes was the same emotion. The rage from before was replaced with regret and sadness. She gave her song of reason as well.

We’ve been all alone

Stuck in our little zone

Since 2010

2010, that was the year that the Mane Six disappeared! But, that means…she found them. She found them, but they’re already dead. She came all this way to find them and save them before anything bad could happen, but it was all a waste. But that didn’t mean she couldn’t avenge them and put the killer to justice! There was one thing she had to do to know how this happened: she had to trust them enough to let them in.

Join us, be our friend

Or just be stuck and defend

Afterall, you’ve only got

Hester swore she heard a fourth voice in that verse. Nonetheless, she made her way to the door’s button to open it. Her paw was shaking from fear. To the animatronics, it was a game to see which was stronger: Trust or fear. The young familiar made a sign of the cross before she finally pressed the button. The doors slowly lifted up, before…

5 Nights at Pinkie’s!

Foxow Dash surprised her, tackling her down and making her scream from fright. Hester thought it was over as the robo-Pegasus got ready to bite her head off. But then, Pinkie stopped her. Bonlight lifted her back up to her feet while Chicashy checked if she got hurt. Luckily, she was intact.

Is this where you’d wanna be?

Pinkie glared down at Foxow, making her cringe while smiling nervously.

I just don’t get it

Hester let out a line; she wanted to know how this happened. Chicashy then looked at her, giving her a questioning look.

Why do you want to stay?

Bonlight then gave her a look.

5 Nights at Pinkie’s

Pinkie and the others took a while to explain how all this had happened to them. Hester felt herself cry when she learned about it. They only came here for the party, but it leads into one that killed them. They gained new bodies, the ones of the animatronics here. No one came to save them. Left on their won, they killed many security guards under the delusion that they were the killer.

Pinkie added that there was a way to help them out, but it would mean something is to be done. They would have to go down into the Storage Room, and build an animatronic for Hester to hide in at night as she helped them find the killer. Believe it or not, the psycho still came every night to admire his work.

The young Familiar hesitated about it. But then she realized that it wasn’t fair to them. They died violently and everypony just thought they had gone missing. The killer is still at large, and she has to stop them. Taking a deep breath, she agreed to do what was needed.

Pinkie then lead the way as the other three followed form behind. Hester went through those halls again. She kept her eyes on the path they lead. Her eyes darted around as she scanned the area. She saw something rather peculiar though. There was a poster on the wall, of Goldenjack. She looked back at the front, but then she saw something that scared her.

Goldenjack was sitting on the floor. She didn’t move. She didn’t speak. She looked pretty dead, really. Her mouth hung open as she sat lifelessly on the floor. How she got there, she didn’t know.

Before Hester could react, the animatronic’s eyes glowed and it lunged at her.


Later…

Next time you lunge, you have to wait for my approval!

Sorry

It would be a miracle right now if she woke up tonight!

I’m sorry

She was on our side! She was gonna help us!

Hester awoke to the sound of somepony yelling while another was apologizing. She held her head as her vision came into focus. Her eyes started darting around to see the entire scene. Infront of her was Pinkie yelling at Goldenjack as the yellow mare cringed in fear. Bonlight was close, just watching the spectacle as Chicashy held her head in her lap. Foxow Dash was watching the clock and cameras.

It was then that Chicashy noticed that she was awake by now. She peered down at her and looked upon her with worry.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

No matter what happens, she’s still our Fluttershy, Hester thought to herself. “Yeah, I’m fine. What happened?” she sat herself up.

“You got lunged at by Goldenjack, and she knocked you out unconscious. You were lucky we were nearby” Bonlight explained.

“I’m really sorry about her” Pinkie approached her. “She gets this way when she thinks the killer sees her poster”

“I’m sorry” Goldenjack apologized, hanging her head low.

“You’re still gonna help us, right?” Foxow Dash asked as she came back to the group.

Hester nodded. “Of course. Now, let’s find that Storage Room”

We’re really quite surprised

We get to see you another night

Pinkie sang as they approached the Storage Room. Hester went ahead on her cue to start trying to unlock the door. Hester began to think to herself, out of fear.

You should’ve looked for another job

You should’ve said to this place goodbye

Chicashy then began to sing as she watched the Familiar fiddle with the locks in opening the door. She managed to regain a memory, but it was faint and blurry. She managed to recall that she met Hester before while they were still alive.

It’s like there’s so much more

As Hester worked through the lock, she accidentally dropped a photograph. Chicashy moved over to pick it up and she saw it. She gave a smile from looking at it. How she missed those days.

Maybe you’ve been in this place before

We remember a face like yours

Bonlight noticed that the door was about to be opened.

You seem acquainted with those doors

The door dropped open as they entered the Storage room. Funky smells adorned the air; even Foxow Dash had to cover her nose! It smelled like moisture and blood mixed together. Made sense; no one had been down here since 2010, and this is pretty much where six mares were slaughtered.

Please let us get in!

Don’t lock us away!

We’re not like what you’re thinking!

Hester’s ears darted when she heard something nearby. They heard something coming out from one of the boxes. They looked to see a giant white box with a magenta ribbon started to move. It was like whatever was inside was trying to find a way out. Taking a step forward, Hester pulled the lid off, and a sixth face appeared.

It was Rarity, or rather, Rarionette.

We’re poor little souls

Who have lost all control

And we’re forced in here to take that role

Hester wiped away a tear that was on her face before the puppet-like animatronic joined the group.

We’ve been all alone

Stuck in our little zone

Since 2010

They then kept looking around until they found the spare parts.

Join us, be our friend

Or just be stuck and defend

Afterall, you’ve only got

Pinkie handed over the box for Hester to choose what to use to build what they needed.

5 Nights at Pinkie’s!

Is this where you’d wanna be?

I just don’t get it

Why do you want to stay?

5 Nights at Pinkie’s

Hester had help from the animatronics to build what they needed. It wasn’t that hard. It was just like creating an OC, just skipping the Pregnancy part. Just as well too; Hazel would faint if she found out that her Familiar was OC Pregnant again and they would have a fourth bundle of energy to deal with.

Is this where you’d wanna be?

I just don’t get it

Why do you want to stay?

5 Nights at Pinkie’s

Hester finally finished the new animatronic, and her and Hazel’s fourth OC, as well as the first OC she created on her own. She looked very much like Bunny, but she was more of an animatronic. A noticeable detail of her was what was tied on her neck: a pink ribbon. Her Summon Form was a pink ribbon. Her name was Bunster.

The plan with her was that when it’s daytime, or before the night shift, Hester would use the Summon Form and put Bunster on as a suit. At night, she would help them by separating from Bunster so that she can help them solve the puzzles while Bunster could go and help track down the killer.

As dawn approached and the time to awake came near, they all nodded.

Hester called Bunster back into her Summon Form before putting her hat back on. “I’ll see you all again when the sun’s gone”