• Published 13th Jun 2017
  • 514 Views, 3 Comments

Five Nights at Pinkie's - Hazel_Hester777



It all began with an add in the newspapers...

  • ...
 3
 514

Whispers in the prize Room

By Night 3, things were already going well for the group. They managed to get a hang of the pattern to check on everything on going in the pizzeria. What they did was to check on all animatronics to make sure they were in their areas, check the vents, wind the music box for Rarionette, and keep an ear out for the tell-tale sign of the music box playing on its own.

So far, so good. They already saw the yellow animatronic, who some refer to her as Goldenjack, but they only saw her once and she didn’t appear since. Still no sign of the other one, which was a big relief. Still, last night, at Daylight’s shift, after Crystal fainted, Hazel was caught sleepwalking again. This time she was nearer to the doorway’s exit, but the awake one lead her back to her sleeping bag.

Karmatic substituted her cameras with another set she had. She managed to open her camera’s files to see the photos that were caught. So far, there was nothing so suspicious. The only things that were seen were snapshots of the animatronics moving at night. Okay, and there were a few funny pictures of Toy Bonlight and Toy Chicashy in the kitchen, and the original Bonlight who looked like she was comforting the crying original Chicashy. The only thing that seemed out-of-the-ordinary, apart from night of the living animatronics, was that there was a yellow blur in the rooms nearly every hour. Karmatic also installed some sound recorders so that they could hear what went on in the rooms as well, just in case there were things like conversations going on.

The nurse had a bit of time to put the device back on Hazel, but it was worth it. She had to admit, they gave her a bit of an anesthetic to make her not feel pain for a bit of a while due to the process of the clamps being put on. It wore off just in time when they got to the pizzeria when she checked by pinching. Despite how she was wide-awake, she still kept thinking about Hester, unaware of her Familiar’s actions while hidden in the pizzeria.

“Okay, hopefully, we don’t get any surprises for tonight like Rarionette coming up and removing your eye-opener again. How long did it take for the nurse to put it back on you?” Rosette asked while Hazel winded the music box to the said puppet.

“I don’t know, I removed my wristwatch and kept it in my pocket so I didn’t know how long” the hazel-nut eyed girl replied as she checked on her wristwatch.

“Were you waiting for me by the time you were ready to leave, or was I just in time?”

“You came just in time”

Rosette nodded. “Don’t worry, though. We’ll find Hester, one way or another”

Hazel nodded as she checked the vents for any signs of the animatronics.

Rosette then heard something. “Haze, grab the flashlight; one of the originals are here”

The black-haired girl didn’t need to be told twice as she shone the flashlight on Foxow Dash. It was enough to make her go away.

“Flight’s cancelled, Foxow” she mused with a smirk.

Rosette chuckled when she heard that. Since her friend was wide-awake now, she seemed to have regained some of her playful personality. It was great to see that she was alright for now.

Hazel seemed to notice her bestie smiling. “Well, you’re finally giving a smile. Good to see that, Rose”

Rosette then turned her attention back to the monitor and let her friend wind the music box again to Rarionette. That taken care of, she flipped through the cameras to check on what happened at the other rooms. Luckily, most of the animatronics were in a place away from the vents or near the office.

“You’re not traumatized from Toy Chicashy because of what happened two nights ago, right?”

“Nah” she then picked up a thumping sound coming from the vents again.

Rosette flipped the cameras to the vent to see a familiar face. “Speak of the devil”

“More like angel with a devil-like grin”

The two didn’t waste any more time as they put on their masks as Toy Chicashy entered the room. She seemed to smile when she saw them and even waved hello. She then just left the room by the opposite vent with a smile.

“No regrets?” Rosette asked as they took off their masks.

Hazel shook her head with a smile. “Still too cute!” she winked, her eye with the device seemed to show glee.


“How are things with you and that killer?” Serene asked after winding the box to Rarionette.

“Yoosung? Oh, he’s so dreamy. Just today, he took me from the house and even drove me here. Then before he left, he gave me this sweet rose” Karmatic felt at the red rose that her boyfriend attached to her head.

“I thought I picked up a trace that it was a red rose dipped in blood” Serene covered her nose.

“Grab the flashlight, Mangled Foxow is here”

Serene nodded before flashing the flashlight down the hallway to make the animatronic leave. Karmatic then began to flip through the cameras to keep an eye on activity in the pizzeria.

“Was there anything weird that your cameras picked up on?”

“Just animatronics moving about, and the only thing that seemed unusual apart from that was some yellow blur caught in one of the photos”

“Do you think we’ll be able to find Hester? I mean, it’s bad enough to see Hazel so upset, but the fact that she has to wear an eye-opener from the Asylum just to stay awake? I mean, bruh, she really needs help!”

“Yeah, I mean, for all we know, Hester could be down here playing with the animatronics at night, and I guess that would explain their behavior towards Hazel”

“Hopefully, not the case. Now wind that music box to that puppet thing” Karmatic commanded.


“Denied!” Crystal smirked as she flashed the light on Sploon Boy. It was enough to make the dragon animatronic leave the room by the vent he came in.

“Well, you seem in a good mood” Daylight mused as she flipped through the cameras to check on the activity.

“No, I’m just happy that I’m not looking at that eye-opener thing on Hazel. It’s creepy” she shivered at the thought.

“Do you ever give her consideration?” Daylight turned her attention away from the monitor.

“What’s there to consider?”

“She’s had a rough past, she’s got a disorder, her Familiar’s missing, and she can’t even stay awake without wanting to cry!”

“It’s not my fault that she has to wear an eye-opener! I can’t believe people don’t stare and think she’s weird because of what she’s wearing!”

“No wonder you and Rosette keep fighting each other!” Daylight began to growl as she confronted the blue girl.

“What’s it to you about my relationship with my cousin?!”

Both gave the other a death glare as they growled for who wins. One was trying to defend a lonely girl while the other was trying to get at her nerves. They looked like they were about to fight in the office as their fangs began to sharpen. Then something snapped them out of their angry state.

The music box…it was playing on its own!

“Oh no…” Crystal began to turn pale as she felt she was about to faint again.

“Not that…” Daylight stopped Crystal from fainting as they both stared at the music box.

Right then, the lights in the office began to flicker off and on as the cameras began to go static. Then, the screen began to change to the Prize Room. Rarionette was peeking out of her box as an orange blur began to roam about in there with her. Giggling then was heard around the office when the blur was gone. Crystal grabbed the flashlight while she and Daylight put on a mask each, hoping it would fool the other one.

Rarionette then appeared infront of them, making them scream loud enough to wake the others up. The puppet then let out a shriek, as though calling for someone. An orange blur then went in and out of the office, snatching the masks off Daylight and Crystal. The others tried to come and help, but the puppet animatronic levitated them all in the air. They thought it was all over for them, but then, they were dropped to the floor as the two animatronics left when the lights flickered off and on one last time.

“Ow, my head” Crystal groaned as she sat herself up.

“Can anyone explain what just happened?” Karmatic got up, dusting herself.

“Hang on, where’s Hazel?” Rosette looked around for the shy girl.

A flash from one of Karmatic’s cameras set off.

That did it; Rosette didn’t waste any more time as she dashed to the doorway to find her friend. “Hazel!”

“Rosette, wait!” the others sighed before running after the violet girl.

They ran down after Rosette. Finally, they caught up with her when they were in the hall that led to the Storage Room. They found Rosette kept on the floor by Rarionette as Hazel passed by. From the looks of her closed eyes and no fear to how she was moving, they knew she was sleepwalking. Her eye-opener was on the floor beside Rosette, allowing them to see that the wearer had her eyes both closed naturally. She was barefooted as she didn’t have her shoes and her black dress flowed as she walked. Karmatic’s cameras began to set off as Hazel passed by them. Finally, Rarionette let go off Rosette on the floor as she headed back into her room.

“Guys, we’re getting something!” Serene pointed to one of the cameras that just triggered when Hazel passed by it.

Rosette was about to go when Daylight stopped her. “Wait, we need this”

Another flash

“It’s just Hazel, why would it…”

“She didn’t trigger it”

Another flash

“What do you mean she didn’t trigger it?”

Daylight whispered. “Someone’s with her”

Another flash

“Who?”

They didn’t get an answer as the door closed behind Hazel. The sleepwalking child had gone inside of the Storage Room.

Karmatic dashed off to the office to get to the sound incase to hear what was going on inside the room. Rosette followed her. The others began to start banging on the door as they tried to break it open. They began to cry out as they tried to get Hazel to wake up or stop whatever was going on in there.

“Hazel, wake up!”

“Let her go!”

Karmatic sat at the desk and she noticed that the cameras of the pizzeria had gone static completely. She put on her device with the sound recorders on. She put on the headset and began to zoom in on the sounds coming from the Storage Room. At first there was nothing but doors banging and her friends crying out, but then…

“Over here! This way!” a small voice whispered, as though directed to Hazel.

“There’s somepony else with her!”

“WHAT?!” Rosette put on a headset.

“Someone’s in there with her. Listen”

Karmatic zoomed in on the sounds for both her and Rosette to hear. It was just constant door banging and then the voice began to whisper again.

“Hurry! This way! This is where I hide”

Rosette’s eyes widened at those sounds. Somepony was there with Hazel, as though leading her to somewhere. Rosette ran off to help the others as Karmatic put the device back in her bag. She had to find out who was in there with Hazel, and what they wanted with her. Rosette ran so fast from the office to the Storage Room that the others noticed she was charging at the door and backed away to avoid getting hit. When she made impact with the door, she busted it open. Luckily, she stopped herself just before she hit her head on the wall by the other side.

Everyone looked around to find where the missing girl had gone off to. They couldn’t see anything inside that gave a clue. All that was around were tools for repairing animatronics, and the blueprints of each of them. There was also a closet, but all that was in there were small masks.

“Guys, turn off the lights” Karmatic commanded as she took out the thermo-scanner. Serene nodded and Karmatic turned on the scanner as she started tracing prints from the door. She followed the prints until it lead to the closet. She opened it and pushed the hanging masks aside and found a pair of handprints on the wall. Curious, she knocked on the wall to reveal that it made a hollow sound.

“Turn them back on!”

The lights were back on as Karmatic pushed the wall to the side, revealing that it had a secret passage. She peeked in by the head and found that it was a wide and open area inside. And, just a few feet away, a mist surrounding her as she stood still, was Hazel.

“Found her”

She and the others wasted no time as they went inside one by one. They were surprised to see the position that Hazel was in. They tried going to her, but something was keeping them from going to her. It felt like an invisible wall. They tried calling out to her by her name, but she wasn’t listening. The mist then went infront of Hazel and took a small form infront of her. Before anyone could react, the sleeping girl turned into a swarm of brownbutterflies and pink mist right before their own eyes.

Rosette screamed at a last resort. “HAZEL!”

The swarm of butterflies and mist that used to be her best friend didn’t listen as it followed the shadow figure away from the scene. Only when they were completely out of sight did the barrier drop and allow them to run. But they stopped in place because one of them fell to her knees and began to cry.

“Hazel…” Rosette sobbed into her hands. As if taking her friend’s Familiar wasn’t enough, they had to also take away her friend herself?