• Published 6th Dec 2017
  • 3,043 Views, 39 Comments

Equestria Babies - TwilieTheFoal

  • ...
 39
 3,043

Chapter 7- Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie was still searching in the cafeteria when she felt her stomach growl.

"Oh, looks like I need to take a quick snack break." Pinkie Pie laughed, entering the kitchen part of the cafeteria.

She saw the fridge in the kitchen. She ran towards the small, white fridge, eager to see what food she might find stored in there. Once she opened the fridge door, she saw a few pieces of leftover chocolate cake that was sold at the cafeteria yesterday, on the last day of school. Pinkie Pie quickly grabbed the plate of cake and then took out a metal fork from one of the drawers. Then she went back to the seating area of the cafeteria where the students would sit. She took a seat at one of the tables. Then she planted her fork into the chocolate cake and began to eat it, savoring each, sweet, cocoa-chocolate bite. She did this for a while, finally eating the last bite of cake, finishing her snack. She then went back to the kitchen area, placing the plate in the sink. Then she exited the kitchen once more, going back into the seating area.

Before she could search anymore, she felt her phone buzzing. She took out her buzzing phone, she saw that Applejack sent her a video. Pinkie Pie clicked on the video, making sure the volume was full, it was. Once the video started, Pinkie Pie instantly began to worry as the video showed a dark, shadowy figure walking towards someone. Then she heard someone scream, Pinkie Pie recognized the voice as Applejack's. Then her phone crashed onto the ground, still on video, before being crushed. Then the video ended. That was Applejack who made that video. Which means that Applejack was in trouble!

"Don't worry Aj! I'll save you!" Pinkie Pie yelled, putting her phone back in her skirt pocket, and running out of the cafeteria and into the hallway.

Pinkie Pie ran right. She kept running, but she stopped once she heard footsteps. She looked behind her, nope, nobody there. Then she looked to her right and left, nobody was there. Pinkie Pie just shrugged it off and ran some more. She finally stopped near a dark, creepy hallway, the light flickering for 2 seconds before turning off, leaving the hallway pitch black again. Then, Pinkie Pie saw something shiny. She walked near it and picked up the shiny......

Pinkie Pie gasped as she dropped it. The shiny thing was Applejack's magical necklace, which means that that figure from Applejack's video was the one who stole it. And what if he did the exact same thing to all of her other friends, then he'll try to do the same to her, so she ran for her life.

Pinkie Pie kept running. She stopped for a minute to catch her breath. She was actually right in front of a water fountain, so Pinkie Pie pressed the button to activate the fountain, water flowing through, allowing her to drink. Once Pinkie Pie was done drinking she ran some more, except this time, she turned a corner and slipped on something. Pinkie Pie looked at the puddle of soapy water. The figure must have gotten it from the janitor's closet. Pinkie Pie tried standing up, but it was absolutely no use, as she just kept falling on her but over and over again. When she was about to stand up and try again, she saw the dark figure from the hallway and backed up, her back hitting the wall.

"W-who are y-you?" Pinkie Pie asked fearfully.

The figure didn't respond as he moved closer to her, pulling out a wooden staff. Pinkie Pie held her pink necklace tightly before asking him something.

"D-did you d-do this to Applejack as well?" Pinkie Pie stuttered.

The figure then asked "Do you mean the one with the hat?"

"Y-yes." Pinkie Pie answered, his voice scaring her to the core.

"Then yes." The figure said before blasting a pink ray of magic straight at Pinkie Pie.

Once the ray hit Pinkie, she began to shrink. Pinkie Pie was holding on to her pink necklace as she was being regressed. It was harder to grip her necklace as her hands and arms began shrinking to the size of an infant, making her lose grip and let go, making the necklace fall to the floor as her entire body shifted from a teenager body to a baby body. Then the transformation stopped and Pinkie Pie was underneath a pile of clothing. And the only thing she was wearing was a diaper.

She started crying as the figure came closer to her. She put her hands over her eyes as she cried, the figure taking the heap of clothes off of her as he searched for her pink necklace. After some searching on the ground, the figure was able to find it and put it in his lab coat pocket. Then, he backed away from the crying Pinkie Pie and went back into the darkness.

Spike then ran down the hallway and saw Pinkie Pie. He then grabbed Pinkie Pie by the diaper and dragged her behind him as he ran to the daycare.

Spike then pawed and scratched at the door. Vice Principal Luna then answered, opening the door. Once she did, Spike and baby Pinkie Pie entered the daycare, Luna closing the door behind them. Then, she picked up Pinkie Pie and fixed her a bottle of milk, rocking Pinkie Pie as she finished. She then placed the amber nipple into Pinkie's mouth, letting her suckle the milk. Pinkie Pie was instantly calmed down, Luna wiping her tears as she suckled.

Luna saw that Celestia was just about done putting together the last crib. Luna then saw that Pinkie Pie was suckling on an empty bottle, so she took it out of her mouth and burped her, making Pinkie Pie burp loudly. Then, Luna placed a light yellow pacifier in her mouth, rocking her some more before putting Pinkie Pie in her cotton candy crib, making sure to place the pink blanket on her.

Luna then took Applejack and Rainbow Dash out of their cribs, taking out their pacifiers, and into the playpen. Then she sat down on the chair next to Celestia's. Celestia then exited the daycare to the staff room to look for a drinks. Luna was left to watch over the babies. Luna the looked at the babies who were babbling to each other, she wondered what they were saying.

"So, you have awso ween wegwessed by dat cweepy man too?" Twilight asked Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

"Ya. He made me swip on swoap." Rainbow Dash replied.

"Oh. Weww, he wus wegwessed me, but, he did teww me dat I get ta keep ma hat." Applejack said, pointing to her small hat that was resting on her head.

"He spwoke ta ya!?" Asked Rainbow Dash in disbelief.

"Ya. Did he wot spweak ta ya?" Asked Applejack, who thought he spoke to all of them too.

"No." All babies said in unison.

"Dat stwange." Applejack said.

It then got a little awkward.After that they decided to just play and have fun. Rainbow Dash and Applejack played with the blocks. Twilight and Sunset were both still thinking of a plan. And Rarity and Fluttershy were coloring.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack stacked all of the blocks on top of each other one by one until the blocks formed an unstable tower. Then, they would both go behind the tower and push, making it fall to the ground. The 2 had a blast doing this. While they were doing that, Fluttershy was drawing a picture of Spike the dog while Rarity was drawing a picture of herself, Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, and Spike the Dog, well, she'll try to draw that at least. She and Fluttershy both took the colors that they need and began to scribble and draw the images that they were thinking of, both smiling while doing so. And Twilight and Sunset were talking about their plan to tell Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna about how they were regressed by that creepy scientist man.

Spike then laid down, and started snoring, which meant that he was fast asleep. That's when he was woken up by the cries of all 6 babies in the playpen, and Pinkie Pie, who had just woken up. Spike then barked loudly at a sleeping, Vice Principal Luna, who woke up instantly.

"Huh. Spike what's wron-" Luna asked, but was interrupted by the crying of the 7 babies.

Luna walked towards the playpen and picked up Rarity, who was crying the loudest, to see what's wrong. Luna smelled her diaper and it smelled of pee. Luna wrinkled her nose as she took Rarity to the changing tables, she hoped that Celestia would arrive soon.

Luna put Rarity on the changing table, buckling her up so that she wouldn't move while she changed her, then, Luna began the diaper changing process. First, she untaped Rarity's soggy diaper, taking it off. Then she rolled it up into a ball and threw it in the diaper pail. Second, she wiped Rarity's bum with a wet wipe, wiping away all of the pee. Third, she threw the wipe away and then took out a poofy, white diaper, baby powder, and rash cream from the cabinet underneath the table. Fourth, she untaped the diaper and put it underneath Rarity's bottom. Then she spread rash cream all over her nether regions, powdering her bottom with baby powder afterwards. And finally, she took the front of the diaper and put it against her belly, then she taped the diaper up with the 2 tabs. Then she unbuckled Rarity and placed her back in the playpen, picking up Fluttershy next.

Luna then did the exact same process that she did on Rarity, only she didn't have to buckle her down because, unlike Rarity, Fluttershy wasn't trying to kick her in the face. After the process, she placed her in the playpen. Then Luna took Applejack and began the change, but she had to buckle her like Rarity. Putting her back in the playpen afterwards. Luna was about to take another baby to the changing table when suddenly, Celestia burst through the doors of the daycare, grocery bags in her hands. Luna couldn't believe this. Celestia told her that she was just getting drinks, not groceries. Well, that explains why she was gone for so long. But nonetheless, Celestia put down the groceries and helped Luna by picking up Pinkie Pie from her crib, while Luna grabbed Sunset Shimmer from the playpen. Both of them buckling and changing each baby that they grabbed. Then they both put them back in the playpen, Pinkie Pie was now fully awake. And then Celestia grabbed Rainbow Dash and Luna grabbed Twilight Sparkle, both buckling and changing each baby, putting them back in the playpen afterwards.

Then she and Celestia both put away the supplies and washed their hands in the kitchen part of the daycare, then they both came back and put away the groceries. Then, they both looked at the time, it was 8:30, and they were tired. They told Spike to watch the babies while they went to their house to get blankets and pillows for themselves. Then they left the daycare and ran to Luna's car. Luna putting her left foot on the gas pedal and driving to their house.


Luna and Celestia arrived to their house and went inside, making sure to close the door behind them. Then, they both headed to their own, separate bedrooms.


Luna's Bedroom

Luna entered her bedroom. The walls of the room was a midnight blue color. Her carpet was a light blue color. Her bed was on the left side of the room. Her blanket was a very dark blue with a half moon on a black splatter, her pillow was sitting there, fluffy and white. And a computer was sitting on a table in the corner of the room. Luna grabbed her blanket and pillow, exiting her bedroom, waiting for her sister to be finished.


Celestia's Bedroom

Celestia entered her bedroom. The walls were yellow and orange. Her carpet was also yellow. Her bed was located on the rights side of the room. Her blanket was red with a sun on it. Her pillow was also fluffy and white. A computer in the corner of the room, sitting on a table. Celestia then took her blanket and pillow, exiting her bedroom, seeing her sister was already done.

Then the 2 sisters walked to Luna's car and put their blankets and pillows in the trunk, closing it afterwards. Then they were strapped back in their seats, Luna putting her foot on the gas pedal and her hands on the wheel, driving back to CHS.


The 2 sisters got out of the car and opened up the trunk. Luna took out her blanket and pillow, while Celestia took out her blanket and pillow. Then, they opened the door and walked into the daycare, Luna closing the door behind her.

Celestia and Luna looked to see that the babies were all listening to Spike. Maybe he was telling them a story? They didn't know. Anyways, the 2 sisters began to make their 'bed'.

Celestia folded her sun blanket and placed it on the yellow and blue striped carpet. Then Luna folded her moon blanket and placed it on top of Celestia's blanket. Then they both placed their fluffy pillows on either side. Celestia's on the left, and Luna's on the right. Then, Luna and Celestia walked towards the playpen and picked up 2 babies in each of their arms. Luna carried Twilight and Rarity, while Celestia carried Applejack and Rainbow Dash, placing a bottle of warm milk into their mouths, letting them suckle. Rainbow Dash and Applejack were burped afterwards and then placed back in the playpen. Twilight and Rarity were also burped and put in the playpen. Then Luna picked up Sunset and Fluttershy, placing bottles in their mouths, while Celestia picked up Pinkie Pie and placed a bottle of warm milk into her mouth. Once they finished they, were placed in the playpen.

Then Celestia went over to the bathing part of the daycare and turned on the bathtub tap, placing the plug in there as well. Then, Celestia waited until the water level was almost half the tub, then she turned the tap off, and exited the bath area. She then went into the main area where the babies were, Luna had already picked up Twilight, Rarity, Sunset, and Fluttershy. Celestia went over and picked up Applejack, Rainbow, and Pinkie. Then the 2 sisters walked to the bath area and placed all 7 babies on the floor, making sure to close the bath area's door so that the babies couldn't escape. Then they both took off their diapers one by one until all of them were naked and could go in the water, Celestia and Luna throwing them in the trash can near the tub. Then, Luna and Celestia placed all 7 babies in the tub, the babies splashing around in happiness.

Celestia and Luna took the shampoo and began to scrub it in their hair until it's covered in shampoo. Than, they helped the babies stand up as they washed their bodies. Then they helped the babies sit back down in the water. Celestia and Luna then filled a cup with water and used it to rinse the shampoo out of each babies hair, they made sure that they won't get soap in their eyes. After they rinsed out all of the soap, Celestia poured the bubble bath into the water, creating soapy bubbles that brought the babies joy. Luna and Celestia then placed all of the bath toys that Luna bought, into the bubbles. Pinkie Pie fell in love with the rubber duckie, Rarity fell in love with the Ariel toy, Twilight played with the magnetic letters. She was trying to spell the word 'regress', but she didn't know which letter goes where, what letter it is, and she has no idea how to spell, I mean, she is a baby. Twilight kept on trying while Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash played battleship with the 2 plastic boats. Applejack played with the plastic Flounder and Sebastian. And Sunset Shimmer took another ship and joined in with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Luna and Celestia smiled at the sight, laughing as they saw Twilight's attempt at spelling.

After their little bath time, the 2 sister took them out of the tub and dried each of them off using the towels that Luna had bought them. Then, they carried the babies to the main area and dried them further. Then Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna diapered them one at a time, then dressed them in their brand new onesies. Then, they rocked the babies to sleep. Then, they popped pacifiers into each babies mouth, letting them suckle as they were placed into their cribs.

Pinkie Pie was set into her cotton candy crib. Rainbow Dash was placed in her cloud crib. Fluttershy was placed in her animal crib. Twilight Sparkle was placed into her open book crib. Rarity was placed in her ribbon crib. Applejack was placed in her fruity- designed crib. And Sunset Shimmer was placed in her phoenix crib. They were all tucked in and kissed on the forehead, their stuffed toys placed beside them, Luna let Spike cuddle and sleep with Twilight. Then, they took off their shoes, Celestia taking off her jacket so that it looked like she was wearing a simple, white t-shirt, Luna and Celestia both had white socks. Then, they placed the taken off pieces of clothing and set them beside their 'bed', tucking themselves in as they slept, only a simple lamp made light in the darkness as they slept. Celestia and Luna hoped that they could reverse this. That they could defeat who was responsible and made them pay.