• Published 6th Dec 2017
  • 3,043 Views, 39 Comments

Equestria Babies - TwilieTheFoal

  • ...
 39
 3,043

Chapter 5- Rarity

Rarity was searching their gym stage when suddenly, she heard a loud thud and then shouting. She couldn't make out the voice but she knew it was worth to go check it out. So, she jumped off of the stage and ran out of the gym and into the hallways. She then walked towards the area that the shouting came from, turning a corner. She looked at the ground and saw a puddle of soap. However, it looked like somebody had slipped on it multiple times. And since she knew that someone had screamed here, means that they had fallen onto the slippery soap after zooming around the corner, not knowing what was there because they weren't careful. Rarity knew only one person who would be capable of not watching where they are going, and that somebody was Rainbow Dash. Plus there was a pile of Rainbow's clothes right beside the soap.

Then a glimpse of some blue thing caught her eye. She then came across a darkened hallway that was near Rainbow Dash's clothes. She looked on the ground and saw that the blue thing was Rainbow Dash's necklace. Then, standing before her, was a tall male figure. He stood underneath the flickering light, letting Rarity see what he looked like.

The man was light grey with light yellow eyes. His hair was dark red and very messy. His small goatee was a lighter red than his hair. He wore small, square glasses. He wore a long, white lab coat, underneath it was a white shirt, on the shirt was a light pink heart with some kind of animal- a pony, shown being regressed. He wore a black pair of jeans. His shoes were bright red with patches of white on it, as well as white laces. He was holding some sort of wooden staff, a magenta jewel on top, where pink magic was emitting from it. He looked like a mad scientist. Then the light flickered off and it became a darkened hallway again, the mad doctor to be a shadowy figure again. The figure began to advance towards her, making her back away.

"W-who are you?" Rarity asked, backing away as the figure moved closer.

He didn't answer, he just stood there, making sure to pick up Rainbow's necklace.

Rarity saw this and became more afraid as she asked him another question "What did you do to Rainbow Dash and my other friends?" She noticed that he had not only Dash's necklace, but Twilight, Sunset, and Fluttershy's necklace as well.

The man didn't answer as he took out his staff and aimed a magical pink beam at Rarity, making Rarity scream in a high pitch voice as she was blasted with magic. Rarity began to shrink and shrink and shrink until all of her clothes didn't fit her anymore, and she was reduced to an infant.

Rarity began to wail and cry as the mad scientist walked towards her, taking off the pile of clothes and threw them to the side, bending down and grabbing her lavender necklace. Once Rarity opened her tear filled eyes she saw that she was in a white, poofy diaper, making her cry even harder. Then the man walked back into the dark hallway of CHS, not wanting to be spotted by the dog. Then all anyone could hear was Rarity's cry.

Spike the dog heard wailing cries of a baby. So, he leapt into the hallway and he instantly found a wailing Rarity on the floor. Spike grabbed Rarity by her diaper, using his mouth, and dragged her to the daycare. When he was at the front of the door, he started scratching at the door to let Vice Principal Luna know that he found another regressed member of the mane 7. Luna then opened the door and let Spike enter. Then she took Rarity into her warm embrace, and fixed her a warm bottle of milk, placing the amber nipple into Rarity's mouth, letting her suckle the milk.

Rarity slowly closed her eyes as she slowly began to drink the bottles contents. After she finished her drink, Luna took the bottle out of her mouth and burped her. Then, Luna put Rarity on the blankets in the playpen to sleep, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Sunset Shimmer waking up from their sleep. Then she heard a knock on the door to the daycare.

"That must be the delivery guy." Luna said as she opened the door and saw a skinny, light green male. He had bright purple eyes and his hair was blue. He had the usual delivery service clothes on.

"Um, cribs for Principal Celestia." The delivery guy said.

"Uh, Celestia!" Luna called, as Celestia awoke from her nap.

"Uh, coming!" Celestia called back as she got up and walked towards the door.

"Could you please sign this." The delivery said, handing a clipboard to Celestia.

Celestia took the clipboard and pen that was handed to her, signing where she needed to. Then, she gave the clipboard back to the delivery guy before he boarded the 7 packages that held a crib in each. Then after loading them into the daycare, he left and closed the door behind him.

"Alright sister, let's *sigh* build all 7 cribs." Luna said, looking tired.

"Yep." Celestia replied, as she and Luna began reading the instructions on how to build it. The first one they were building was Twilight Sparkle's.

While Spike stood by the door, waiting for another baby cry.