• Published 6th Dec 2017
  • 3,043 Views, 39 Comments

Equestria Babies - TwilieTheFoal

  • ...
 39
 3,043

Chapter 6- Applejack

Applejack was searching the music room, searching for clues that could lead up to Twilight. Applejack searched high and low for any sign or clue or even Twilight herself, but that was very unlikely. She started by looking underneath the Grande Piano, nothing, not even dust, underneath the piano. So, she looked inside the Piano, she found nothing. So, Applejack ran out of the room to look elsewhere.

She was walking on the right hall instead of the left. That's when she heard a buzz in her skirt pocket. She, took out the buzzing device out of her skirt pocket, her phone. Looks like she got a text from Pinkie Pie. Applejack, not knowing that someone was all ears in the darker parts of the hallway, read Pinkie's text out loud.

"Have you found any clues or even Twilight?"

Applejack walked while texting. She read her text out loud before she sent it.

"No, not yet. Have you?"

After that, Applejack sent it to Pinkie Pie and walked towards some lockers. Still holding her phone. Then, her phone buzzed and she saw a text from Pinkie Pie.

"Huh, that was fast." Applejack muttered as she looked at the text Pinkie sent.

"No, I texted everyone but, they didn't answer. I'll still look in the cafeteria. Maybe you should look in the washrooms/change rooms? Plz be careful."

"Hmm, something bad must've happened or something if they didn't answer one of Pinkie's texts." Applejack said.

She decided to check the girls change room, not wanting to check any bathrooms. Once she stepped in she saw a shadow, then the light's flickered before someone flashed before her, disappearing afterwards. Applejack was kind of unsettled by this, so she walked out and back into the hallways.

Applejack put her phone back into her skirt pocket. She was about to keep walking when she noticed something shiny in the corner. Only problem is that, the corner that the shiny thing is in is a creepy, dark hallway, with the light flickering for a second or two before it stopped and the hallway was nothing but dark.

Applejack thought the sight to be unsettling and she really wanted to avoid it but, she knew that something was there, she had to check it out. Applejack gulped before walking near the dark hallway. She then picked up the shiny thing. But she was surprised when she saw that the shiny thing was Rarity's lavender necklace that gave her powers. Applejack then noticed a part of the shadowy hallway move, she even blinked her eyes, but she still saw the shadow moving. Then it became a figure.

Startled, Applejack asked "W-who a-are ya?"

The figure did not answer her, it only advanced closer to Applejack.

"D-don't come any closer!" Applejack yelled, taking a step back as she took out her phone.

She then put her phone on video, recording the figure.

The figure then proceeded to blast her with magic. Applejack sending the video to Pinkie Pie before anything happened.

Before the figure did anything, it said "Keep the hat!"

Applejack was a bit confused at this remark.

Until, The figure then blasted her using it's staff, making Applejack fall and drop her phone as she was shrinking, her hat shrinking with her. This figure was regressing her? Then she felt her necklace fall. She tried grabbing it but she only fell forward as she regressed more, her hat still on her head. Then Applejack felt a pile of clothes on top of her. She tried getting them off but only succeeded in falling. She felt something on her butt before the ray stopped, meaning she was finished being regressed. The figure came over and took the pile of clothing off of her, revealing her necklace. It picked her necklace up and Rarity's, placing them both inside his lab coat pocket's, revealing that he had the others necklaces as well.

The figure then walked back into the shadows as Spike the dog approached the baby Applejack.

Applejack started wailing and crying as Spike took her by the diaper, and dragged her to the daycare.

Spike stopped at the door and started scratching, which got Luna's attention as she opened the door for Spike and baby Applejack.

Spike saw that Principal Celestia was building Fluttershy's crib, which was the last crib to build. Spike saw that Dash was now sleeping inside of her crib, while Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy and Rarity, were playing together.

Luna took Applejack as she fixed a bottle of milk for her, placing the amber nipple in Applejack's mouth as Luna continued to rock her. Applejack closed her eyes as she continued to suckle on the amber nipple, tasting delicious milk as she did so. Applejack did this for a while, but finally, her bottle was empty. Luna then took the bottle out of her mouth and burped her, making Aj let out a tiny belch. After that, Applejack let out a little yawn as she was put in her fruit like crib. Luna made sure to tuck her in, putting a red blanket on her, as Applejack closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, Luna inserting a light green pacifier into her mouth as she slept.

While Aj slept, Twilight, Sunset, Flutters, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash were thinking of a way to tell Luna and Celestia what happened.

"Why caw we wus teww dem?" Asked Rarity.

"Becauwe, if we twy den dey wiww tink we awe babbwing." Twilight answered.

"Otay, den how wiww we teww dem, den?" Sunset asked.

"We wuse bwocks dat have wowds on dem." Twilight answered, pointing to the blocks with letters on them from A-Z.

"Otay. Den wha senwence do we make?" Sunset asked.

"We wiww make a senwence dat expwains how dat man wegwessed us." Twilight said.

"Otay, den wha wiww de senwence say?" Fluttershy asked.

"How awout, 'We wewe wegwessed by a cweepy man. He awso took our neckwaces." Suggested Twilight.

"Otay, wet's twy dat." Fluttershy agreed, crawling over to the pile of lettered blocks.

She brought back some blocks as they began trying to spell. They had to use the entire pile of blocks just to create one sentence. But it was no use, they couldn't do this.

"If we caw wuse da bwocks, den how do we teww dem?" Asked Rarity.

"I don't wo?" Twilight said, out of ideas.

"Why don't we wus wet dem gwess an if it is cowwect den we wust wod. An if it is cwose den we pwoint. An if it is not cowwect den we wus shake our heads to way no." Sunset suggested.

"Dat wus wight wowk." Twilight said.

"But, can we wait, unwiww Pwinkie Pwie wet's wegwessed?" Asked Rarity.

"An maywe when Appajack awake." Rarity added, pointing to a sleeping Applejack.

"Wery weww. We wait." Twilight replied.

And with that, they kept on talking about other things, waiting until Spike came back with a regressed Pinkie Pie.