• Published 6th Dec 2017
  • 3,043 Views, 39 Comments

Equestria Babies - TwilieTheFoal

  • ...
 39
 3,043

Chapter 2- Sunset Shimmer

Sunset Shimmer was walking towards Twilight's house. A worried expression on her face.

She knocked on the houses door, waiting for a response.

She knocked on the door again, until she heard a low pitched, male voice say "Hold on!". Sunset Shimmer waited until the door opened.

A tall man that had blue skin, and short, midnight blue hair. He had yellow eyes. He wore a bright blue collar t-shirt, and a white pair of shorts, and white sneakers. He was Twilight's father, Nightlight.

"Oh, why hello Sunset Shimmer, looking for Twilight?" Asked Nightlight.

"Yes, do you know where she is?" Asked Sunset Shimmer, still looking a bit worried.

"Oh don't be worried, she went to sign up for Camp Everfree." Nightlight said.

"She did?" Sunset asked.

"Yes, she did." Nightlight answered.

"Ok, thank you Mr. Nightlight." Sunset said, waving goodbye as she walked towards her school. Nightlight waved goodbye back and then closed the door.


Sunset Shimmer went back to her school since that's where the Camp Everfree sign ups were being held. Wait. Didn't they say that sign ups weren't here until tomorrow? Why would Twilight's father say that Twilight's signing up for it today? And if she's not home or here, then where could she be.

Sunset Shimmer went up to the front doors and turned the knob. She expected it to be locked but it opened right away. She then looked inside but before she could walk in she heard 5 people coming. She looked back and saw all of her friends standing there.

"What are you doing Sunset?" Rarity asked, looking a little worried.

"Uh, NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL!" Sunset shouted, sweat dripping from her forehead.

"Are you sure? You're breaking into CHS, and then you break into sweat after Rarity asked you what you're doing. It sure sounds like something to me." Rainbow Dash asked, looking at Sunset suspiciously.

"First of all, i'm not breaking into CHS. And second of all, i'm looking for Twilight." Sunset said.\

"That's what this is about? Finding Twilight?" Rarity asked, looking a little suspicious as well.

"Yes. I went to her house and asked her dad if he knew where she was. He said she was signing up for Camp Everfree, so I came here where the signing ups are held. But then I realized that they wouldn't be doing sign ups until tomorrow, so I thought i'd check out school to see if Twilight was in here." Sunset explained to her friends.

"Well, if that's so then, we're coming with you." Rainbow Dash said, looking determined.

"Uh, are you all sure you want to help me find Twilight?" Sunset asked, looking at her 5 friends.

"Of course we do. Right?" Asked Rainbow Dash, who was looking at her other friends.

"Right!" All 4 of them shouted.

"Alright then, come on!" Sunset said, gesturing them to follow her as she entered the school. Fluttershy closing the door behind her.

"Ok, where should we look?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"Hmm, Dash check all of the second floor classrooms. Fluttershy, check all of the first floor classrooms. Rarity, check the gym. Pinkie Pie, check the cafeteria. Applejack, check the music room. And I will check the Library." Sunset commanded, her friends doing exactly what she said.

Dash ran up the stairs really fast, using her necklace. Fluttershy ran down the hallway towards the first classroom. Rarity started running to the gym. Pinkie Pie ran to the cafeteria. And Sunset ran into the direction of the Library.

While Sunset raced down a hallway she noticed a weird purple thing on the ground near a shady hallway. This hallway was dark because the light bulb that was supposed to light the hall was busted and only flickered every so often. Sunset Shimmer than noticed a tall figure in with the dark hallway.

That's when she looked closer at the purple thing and saw it was Twilight's necklace. So, Sunset thought that the dark figure was Twilight but then ruled it out once she realized that Twilight NEVER took it off, so something was wrong.

"Who are you? What did you do to Twilight!?!" Sunset yelled at the tall, dark figure.

The figure started speaking. "Oh nothing, just THIS!"

And before Sunset Shimmer could say anything she was hit with a ray of pink, dark magic! After she was hit with the ray, she fell down and started shrinking. Then when she tried to speak, she ended up babbling like a baby. That's when she saw that she was so small, that both her clothes and necklace fell off. Finally, the ray ended and Sunset Shimmer was now reduced to a orange yellow blob, in a heap of clothes, wearing a diaper. What she heard was the figure coming closer and fetching the 2 necklaces, and he also took the heap of clothes off of Sunset Shimmer, who was crying uncontrollably.

Then before he could do anything, he heard a dog running this way, barking, so he stepped back into the shadows, no one seeing him do so.

Spike then stopped running once he saw a crying Sunset Shimmer. He then opened his mouth and bit onto Sunsets diaper, dragging her to Principal Celestia's office.

Once he was in front of the door to her office, he started scratching and wining for Luna or Celestia to open the door.

"Sounds like Spike, guess he found another regressed person." Celestia said as she used her mouse to scroll down a page of a website on her computer.

"I'll go check." Luna said as she got up.

Once Luna opened the door for Spike she saw Spike and a bawling baby Sunset Shimmer. Spike dragged her inside, Luna closing the door behind her. Then she lifted Sunset Shimmer in her embrace and tried to calm Sunset down.

"Celestia, we have a new baby." Luna said, getting Celestia's attention right away.

"Oh my, is that....Sunset Shimmer?" Asked Celestia.

"Yes, yes it is." Luna answered.

"Well why don't you and Spike feed Sunset a bottle and then put her in the playpen that Twilight's in." Celestia said, still looking online for cribs.

"Alright, I will." Luna said before exiting the office to go to the daycare that Twilight was in.

Luna entered the daycare and fixed up a bottle of milk for Sunset Shimmer.Once she placed it in Sunsets mouth she started to suckle at a rapid pace, closing her eyes while she did so, Luna rocking her until she finished the entire bottle. Then she took the bottle out of her mouth and began burping her, making Sunset make a tiny, little belch. Then she was rocked until she fell asleep, She then was placed beside a sleeping Twilight.

Then she quietly walked out of the daycare and into CHS and into their office.

That's when she saw Celestia with a grin spread across her face.

"Have you found cribs my dear sister?" Asked Luna.

"Yes, come look!" Celestia said with excitement.

Luna walked over and saw 7 different cribs that Celestia wants.

The first crib looked like something Pinkie Pie would like. It was pink and looked like cotton candy.

The second crib looked like it belonged to Rainbow Dash. It was light blue and looked like a cloud.

The third crib looked like it was meant for Rarity. It was purple and decorated with ribbons, making it look like a ribbon.

The fourth crib looked like it had Fluttershy written all over it. It had leopard prints all over it, making it seem like a leopard.

The fifth crib looked like it was calling to Applejack. It was bright red and green and had so many different fruit designs on it. Making it look like a fruit salad. Or an apple.

The sixth crib looked like it spelt the name Twilight on it. For, it was brown, and looked like an open book.

And the seventh crib had to be Sunset Shimmers. For this one, was a fiery orange and yellow and looked like a phoenix.

They were so amazing that Luna made Celestia add all of them to their cart. They then paid for them using their credit cards and then had them shipped. It should arrive later today, near the daycare. Then Celestia looked at another website for strollers.

There was 1 stroller that they could buy. They could buy 2, triplet strollers. The triplet stroller is a stroller with 3 seats in one. This stroller was black and very nice looking. They decided to add 2 of them to the cart and figured that one of them could wear the baby carrier. So they bought it and had them shipped. They should be here by tomorrow afternoon. This was perfect!

Then Spike was sent out into the hallways again until he heard another cry of a regressed member of the mane 7, which was now the mane 4.