• Published 30th May 2017
  • 3,322 Views, 19 Comments

The Princess, Her Sun, and Her Sons - LukeTheMercenary



This is the story of Princess Celestia's adopted children. Not foals, but humans.

  • ...
6
 19
 3,322

"Dummy!"

It has been nine months since Celestia adopted the humans she now calls her sons. They were doing well. Recently, they had been making attempts to crawl. Elmer was able to lift his head by himself the quickest. Richard and Luke did a week after him, and Nick took the longest to lift his head. Once that was accomplished, they were crawling all over the place. Servants and guards were told to always watch out, because Celestia's sons were crawling everywhere.

Celestia had also been trying to teach them how to speak for the past few weeks. While they didn't say anything yet, they could identify things. One day, she put them to a test: She placed an Apple, a teddy bear, and a diaper in front of them. Whenever she said "Apple", they would all grab for the apple. When she said "Bear", they all grabbed at the bear. When she said "Diaper", everyone except Nick grabbed at the diaper. Nick was pointing away. When Celestia looked in the direction he was pointing at, it turns out that Nick was pointing at his cousin...Prince Blueblood.

Celestia will never forget the time her children said their first word. It was a winter afternoon, the snow falling outside. Celestia decided to take the four outside to see the snow. She had specially made clothes for them: Blue onesies made of flannel, and matching blue hats. The little humans were confused at first, but laughed when a snowflake landed on Elmer's nose. Celestia even had a little fun. She used her magic to make four little snowmen, one for each of the humans. She then set them in front of their frosty counterparts, and they got smiles wider than the sky. This was when she noticed that they all had their teeth come in.

She told her servants to stay there and watch the humans while she quickly ran to get a camera. Once she left, Blueblood came outside with fancy winter clothing. The snotty brat approached the four humans, who were still laughing away at the snowmen, and approached little Elmer. Elmer looked up at Blueblood and scowled at him as usual.

"Ugh...you are truly ugly," Blueblood said as he lifted Elmer's hat and looked at his bald head, "Let's see how funny this is when it's got no head!"

Suddenly, he levitated the head of Elmer's snowman and sent it flying. Elmer, at first, started crying...making the young blueblood feel quite satisfied. Suddenly, Elmer did the unthinkable. Before the servants could do anything, Elmer got up on his two legs, walked up to his annoying cousin, and gave him a single, solid punch. It wasn't a weak punch, either. Elmer was actually quite muscular for his age, and wasn't a stranger to pulling himself up when he woke in the morning.

The punch sent Blueblood back a few feet, and he rolled right into Celestia's legs. She looked down at him, levitating a camera near her. She then looked at her children, who looked just as shocked as she was, except for Elmer...who looked completely normal. She took one look at the headless snowman and got irritated.

"Blueblood, did you do this?" Celestia asked.

"Uhh...hehe...n-no, Auntie!" Blueblood said.

Celestia looked at her sons, who were looking back at her. Suddenly, they all pointed their fingers at Blueblood and yelled a single word in unison.

"Dummy!" They yelled.

Celestia looked down at Blueblood...who was shuttering, his nose slightly dripping with blood. Celestia scowled at him, and only said two words to him.

"Room. Now." she said, sternly.

Blueblood quickly got back up on his hooves and ran off. Once he was out of hearing range, Celestia jumped up and down like a filly who tried soda for the first time.

"Your first word!" She giggled, "You four said your first word!"

The four humans could understand a little bit of what she was saying, and they too laughed and cheered a little. After Celestia repaired Elmer's snowman's head, she then pointed a camera at them and sat them next to each other. Each in front of their snowmen.

"Say 'cheese'!" Celestia said.

Unexpectedly, the four said, "Cheese!" as Celestia snapped another photo for her scrapbook .

Author's Note:

Like I said, there will be a lot of short chapters like these in the beginning. In the future, longer chapters will be posted.