• Published 27th May 2017
  • 961 Views, 138 Comments

Rose's Broken Soul - MorningRose



a semi true story based of my life. the story is about a transmare and all the suffering and pain she went through to be happy and accepted . even being reunited with an old friend.

  • ...
49
 138
 961

Ascending And Threaded's Reunion

Over the next four weeks Rose and Twilight went on a date every other day. Tomorrow was the day Rose was going to cast her spell on Threaded Needle.

Rose had introduced Needle to Rarity three days after her first date with Twilight. When Needle and Rarity met it was like a jolt of magic shot through them.

Restless, Rose tried her best to get sleep that night.

Rose awoke the next morning at 6:00 am to the smell of freshly baked pancakes. She got out of bed and got ready for the big day. She then made her way to Twilight, who was preparing a fresh pot of tea for them.

They had a nice romantic breakfast while they prepared for what was about to happen. Once they were as prepared as they could be Twilight and Rose teleported to the throne room of Canterlot castle where Threaded and the other three Princesses were waiting for them.

As Twilight went to stand with the other Princesses Rose says,“Okay everypony. Are you ready?”

After receiving a nod from everypony Rose says,“Okay, here is the layout. First I need Celestia, Luna, Cadance, and Twilight to transfer twenty percent of their magic to me. Threaded Needle you will lay on this bed we have set up. Now once the magic is transferred to me I will have about a minute to cast the spell. So I need Twilight’s help in order to perform the spell. Does every pony understand?”

As everypony got into position they all said in unison,“We are ready.” Once everypony was in position all four Princesses transfer twenty percent of their magic.

Rose upon receiving the magic says in unison with Twilight,“Incantato Gendero Changana Un Magica Soula.”

As Rose and Twilight finish the spell there was a burst of Alicorn magic far beyond what was given to Rose. The magic hit Threaded and her appearance started to change.
Threaded’s eyes changed from green to sky blue. Her mane changed from pitch black to light pink, with a purple stripe in the middle. Her feathers went from green to a purple that matched her marefriend’s mane. Lastly her gender was changed from a stallion to a mare. The only thing that didn’t change was her coat color which was still as white as a freshly fallen snow.

About thirty seconds after the spell was complete Rose’s Body was transported to the Realm of Alicorn Creation. Rose having closed her eyes when she felt the activation of a teleportation spell opened them to see that she was standing in front of Princess Celestia with a proud smile on her face.

Rose was about to ask where she was when Celestia says,“Rose, my granddaughter you have come so far and suffered so much. Yet you still believe that everypony deserves to be happy, safe and their true selves. You are also wise beyond your years, you are protective of those who need it but are merciless towards those that have no chance of changing and are truly evil. Lastly you understand the importance of true friends and how to spread friendship. For all your accomplishments I make you a Princess of the highest order.”

The moment Celestia finished her speech Rose felt her wings return. Though the coloring had changed from the black of night to the color of the twilight hour. Once the wings were back Rose was returned to the throne room where Luna, Cadence, and Twilight stood in awe of the newest alicorn.

When Rose finally recovered from the shocking teleportation she noticed standing in the doorway was her mother. Rose looked closer at her mother and saw that she had the biggest smile Rose has ever seen on her face. Rose decided in that moment that she was going to repay her mother for everything she had done for her. Rose thought for a second on what would be the best gift for her mom. Rose then realized that the best gift was to make her mother an alicorn again.

Rose neutralized Celestia’s spell, replacing it with her own. Everypony was shocked to see Rose shoot magic at her mother. All but Celestia who had just reappeared and knew exactly what the spell was.

The moment the spell touched Emerald there was a flash that blinded everypony for a few seconds. There standing in the doorway was Emerald, only now she was an alicorn.

Celestia stepped forward and explained to the confused ponies,“Cadance, Twilight, Emerald, I have an announcement. You see Emerald already knows this, she is my daughter. However what she doesn’t know is that she was born an alicorn. I knew she was going to be in danger if anyone knew she was my daughter. To protect her I used all my magic to hide her horn.”

Celestia paused to let what she had said to sink in. Once it had she continued,“The spell Rose cast restored her mother’s horn. The coronation for Rose and Emerald will be held in exactly a week's time. Emerald, who has always been able to sense the truth in the words of others will be crowned the Princess of Truth, While Rose will be crowned High Princess of Equestria. Does anypony have an objection?”

Celestia waited three whole minutes that felt like hours for anypony to object. When nopony objected Celestia turned to Rose and asked,“Rose, would you like a castle of your own my granddaughter?”

Rose blushed and turned to her grandmother, whispering,“Remember I told you I am going to ask Twilight to marry me at the gala. So no I don’t need a castle or a guard to protect me. Because when I get back home I am going to explain my heritage to my friends. That way they can help me protect not only myself but Twilight as well.”

Celestia smiled. “I understand Rose. I just hope you realize the danger.”

After receiving a nod Celestia looked at Threaded Needle who was starting to wake up. Once Threaded recovered Celestia said,“I hereby declare that Threaded Needle is afforded the same rights as all mares. Her name will be changed and her birth certificate will be reissued in her true gender. All her pictures shall be changed to show her growing up as a filly and mare and all memories replaced. And, Gleaming Shield please bring in the special guests.”

A minute later Gleaming Shield escorted in three pegasi. The first was a stallion of the purest sky blue. He was Threaded’s father and his name is Sky Guardian and his cutie mark is that of the sky with a shield and sword.

The second was an older mare with a snowy white coat and wings, who’s cutie mark was an ice sword. Her name was Ice Cutter and she was Threaded’s mother.

The last one was a pegasus mare about five years older than Threaded and had a coat as blue as the sky with a snow white mane and wings. She was Threaded’s older sister and her name was Snowy Blizzard. Her cutie mark was that of a blizzard.

Threaded was afraid of what her parents wanted to say. However she also knew that since her sister was here she would accept her for who she is.

Threaded gaining courage from that walks over to her parents with her head down and asks,“What do you want with me Mom and dad? I already know you don’t accept me for who I am. You don’t need to rub it in. I just need to do what makes me happy. It’s nice to see you Snowy, thanks for all the support.”

Sky Guardian was the first to speak saying,“Threaded I know your mother and I didn’t support you when you needed us and we’re sorry. However over the past two months your sister has been trying to convince us what you feel is real.”

Sky guardian took a minute to prepare himself for what he was about to say. Once he was ready he says in an shamed voice,“It wasn’t until Princess Celestia showed up at our house last week and explained that you were going to have an spell cast on you to make you who you truly are that we realized that you were right. You have always been more feminine than anypony else and if you will accept our apologies we would like to get to know our daughter.”

When Sky Guardian finished talking he broke down crying along with Ice Cutter. Threaded had never seen her parents cry before. As such she knew what her father was saying was the truth. Threaded decided in that moment to say “I forgive you mommy and daddy. Because to me losing you is unbearable and painful. After all you are my family. On a happier note I have somepony to introduce to you.”

Threaded’s family was shocked to hear this. Snowy Blizzard asked,“Who is it sis?”

Threaded just chuckled and said,“You’ll see sis. Gleaming Shield could you please bring in my special somepony?”

Gleaming who had been standing in the shadows left for a minute minute and then returned, standing beside her was Rarity who ran to Threaded, giving her a kiss.

Threaded broke the kiss and said,“Rarity, this is my family. Everypony this is my marefriend Rarity Belle. She is a designer and owner of three boutiques in Equestria.”

Threaded’s parents were shocked to meet Rarity. However they were happy to see their daughter happy and in love.

Snowy was the first to speak, saying,“It is so nice to meet you miss Rarity. My family has to leave but please take care of my sister.”

Once Snowy was done talking Threaded’s family left. Threaded looked at her marefriend and said,“Let’s go home my diamond.”

Before Threaded and Rarity left Threaded turned to Rose and said,“Thank you Rose for making my dream come true. If you should ever need my help let me know. Also congrats on becoming an alicorn, you deserve it.”

As Threaded and Rarity left Rose turned to everypony and said,“Thank you for believing in me. TwiTwi, are you ready to go back home?”

Twilight walked over to Rose, touching their horns together. Twilight used her magic to stream her love into Twilight. As Twilight’s magic faded she said,“ Let’s go home my Rose.”