• Published 27th May 2017
  • 957 Views, 138 Comments

Rose's Broken Soul - MorningRose



a semi true story based of my life. the story is about a transmare and all the suffering and pain she went through to be happy and accepted . even being reunited with an old friend.

  • ...
49
 138
 957

The Surprise Party Part 1

Rose told Twilight what she saw in her vision as she once again checked out of the hospital.

Once Rose finished telling Twilight about the vision Twilight says with hope and worry "Rose, you do realize that if you successfully create and cast the spell for changing ones gender to match their true souls gender you will most likely become an alicorn. Are you okay with that? I mean yeah your already immortal but are you sure you are ready to become a princess?"

Rose shocked that Twilight even had to ask takes Twilight's head in her hooves looks her deeo in the eyes and says in a strong and determined voice "Twilight Sparkle i am shocked you even had to ask. Yes i am scared and nervous. However with you by my side i feel like we can do anything. As you know i have always been one who speaks her mind no matter the consequences. You on the other hand are the only one who can keep me in check. Just like i am the only one who can keep you from locking yourself in your house studying. Twilight i love you and if you believe in me i know i can do it. So do you believe in me my love? By the way you were always a princess in my eyes."

Twilight upon hearing Rose's response says "Rose I have always loved you and believed in you and i shall continue to believe in you.As the sun rises and sets you are the light of my life and shall remain so for all eternity. even if we are apart know that you are always on my mind. just like thorns are on a pink rose."

Rose giggling turns to Twilight and says "Oh my Twilight. I didn't know you were such a great poet."

Twilight turned a dark pink from embarrassment and says" Rose i could only write a poem like that because I am with you my love. Should you ever need me i will be there. Just like i know you will always be there for me."

Rose turning serious gives Twilight a kiss on the cheek and then nervously asks "Twilight my love would you like to go on a date tomorrow night say five o clock?"

Twilight becomes as happy as a filly on Hearths Warming Day and answers Rose "I would be so happy to my lovely Rose. Do you want to pick me up or shall i pick you up?"

Rose trying to hide a grin and failing says "Why you silly mare. Of course I will be picking you up. After all you are the one i love with all my soul. I cannot live with out you my just as plants can't live with out the sun my love."

Twilight deciding to play a small joke on rose says " Aww mare. That means you are going to be the lead in the relationship."

Rose shocked that the one she loved would think that hurriedly says " Oh no my love. That's not what i meant at all."

Twilight unable to help herself burst out laughing.

Rose finally catching on to what Twilight did says as they approach her house "you know that wasn't nice my love. I was worried i had hurt your feelings. By the way welcome to my home my love. I hope one day you and i can live together happily."

"Me too my love. However for right now how about you show me your house?"says Twilight knowing that Pinkie Pie is on the other side.

Rose having forgotten that she asked Pinkie to throw her a party says "Okay my love. For you i will. Just keep in mind that i haven't done anything in the house yet."

As Rose entered her house the lights turned on and standing in front of her was the entire town."

Rose saw Pinkie Pie standing in the front with a smile on her face.

As Rose was about to ask what was going on Pinkie Pie excitedly says " Happy House Warming/Cutecenarra/Immortality/ Marefriend/Birthday Party Rose."