• Published 25th May 2017
  • 2,046 Views, 24 Comments

The Son of War - Dr Banana Hat



Human, Ares Guerra, is a thirteen immature kid. After His dad died form a brutal car accident, his mom killed herself and his sister died in a gang war. He knew his life was over, after a fight in Harvard he realizes that he is the son of war.

  • ...
16
 24
 2,046

A new world, perfect.

The New World (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK)


Twilights P.O.V.

"Come on girls I heard the blast somewhere around here." I said. I was to curious of what it was. When we arrived at the site, we were all stunned by the what we saw.

"What happened here?" Rainbow said

"What is that?" I said.

I looked like an, Fox but had two daggers and blood on him or her. I walked closer.

"Twilight don't go we don't know what'll happen." Applejack said.

"Then come down here." I said.

Apple jack stood quiet, then when I got close enough Apple jack decided to come. Behind Applejack came Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity. I used magic to carry the fox thing. The moment I tried it woke up.

Ares P.O.V.

I woke up with a insane pain in my chest. I started coughing and coughing, my esophagus was burning up, and this horrible pain in my esophagus. I coughed out a pile of blood, the blood stretched out like veins, it surrounded me and attached it self to me. I felt this surge of power in me. I tried to stand up and gain balance but I collapsed due to lack of energy.

"Fuck." I said and fainted.

Twilights P.O.V.

What was that I saw. I wrote down everything I saw in my journal. We had to report this to Princess Celestia.

"O.K. lets bring him to Princess Celesta." I said.

"How do you know its a boy?" Rainbow Dash said.

"His last words was the F word and believe it or not it very much like a young boy, now, lets bring him to Princess Celestia."

At the Castle Celestia's P.O.V.

I was signing some files from greedy kings and goverments denying what they wanted. I heard foot steps running this way, the door opened.

"Princess Celestia." Twilight said bowed along with the mane six.

"Yes, my little ponies?" I said.

"We found this creature in the middle of a crater that I heard explode."

I looked at the creature and saw its necklace it had a gold ring and a red-crimson diamond in the middle. I exactly knew who it was, the son of war, the war leader. I had terror, I kept it inside of me. Never the less the son of war is a kid, who is maybe 12 -14 years old.

"Twilight do you know who you just brought in?" I said

"No, Princess Celestia." Twilight said with worry.

"You just brought in war itself." I said.

All of the mane six looked extremely scared.

"It O.K. I think there is a way to control him." I said.

"Get Steel River here immediately." I said.

"Yes Princess Celestia, examine this boy." I ordered.

"Yes, Princess Celestia." Steel River.

Steel River's P.O.V.

'What a strange boy. Why is this? This blood doesn't look normal.' I mentally said.

I plucked one of his hairs from his body that contained blood. I knew it wasn't normal blood. It was a blood type not even my machine recognized. I was curious so, I went to examine its saliva. I opened his mouth and took some saliva, I put it in the machine put still didn't recognize the codes. I took a syringe from my cabinet, a rubber ban and liquid that makes his skin numb (Sorry didn't know what it was called). I wrapped the rubber band around his arm and he reacted and was close to waking up. I mentally told Celestia that he was almost waking up.

"Try to put him to sleep. I went to one of my cabinets but was to slow.

Ares P.O.V.

I woke up from my slumber and man did I fell weird.

"Where the fuck am I?" I said rubbing my eyes. I sat up. When my eyes adjusted to the light. I saw a girl who about my age or younger. She looked at me. She looked at me and we had this long staring contest. She was this pony girl with a black caot and a gray mane,she looked very pretty with those colors on her. I heard the door open. I saw eight peo-ponies/humans one who had white fur and had rainbow hair and was the tallest out of all of them and had wings and a horn, a blue-ish one who had dark blue hair who also had wings and a horn, another had a magneta color and had wings and a horn, while the others were Pegesus or unicorn. I reached out for my daggers, I didn't grabbed them but my hand was near it. I actually looked at my arm and saw it was fur and had an orange color, I also had a tail and wings. I looked in the mirror.

"What the hell, how the fuck did I become like this, I a fucking human fox. I prefer my normal body." I said, and I saw my body change. I just stood there stunned. I still had some of my features of my fox form like my tail and ears. I saw my tail and it was so fluffy. I just rubbed my hand on it. It was so fluffy.

"Um excuse me but, how did you do that?" The purple pony/ thing said.

"I don't know and how am I here?" I said.

"Right know your in the castle, since you here we should introduce ourselves. I am Steel River." She said with a smile.

"I'm Celestia, ruler of this land"

"I'm Luna ruler of this land at night."

'I'm Twilight."'

"I'm Applejack."

"I'm Rainbow Dash, the fastest flier in Equestria."

So I'm in Equestria perfect. At least I know I'm not in Wonder land.

"I'm Rarity a fashonista."

"I'm Fluttershy." She said super quietly. I was about to say "What" but managed to hear what she said.

I felt something cuddle with my tail. I turn my body to see what was cuddling with my tail. I immediately jumped away from her.

"Why are you touching my fluffy, ridiculously soft tail!?" I said.

"Oh, Hi I'm Pinkie Pie, you can just call me Pinkie."

"Uh, OK, since I know all of your names I should introduce myself, I'm Ares Guerra, My first and last name basically mean war, I'm thirteen, I love history and battle tactics, I love fighting, and I found out I have these abilities yesterday."

They just stood there interested for more. One of the ponies were taking notes which was Twilight.

"Why is the paint on your fur?" She asked.

"Oh this?" I said looking at the blood stains "This is blood, four murderers tried killing me so I had to kill them, this was yesterday."

They all stood there terrified of me. Pinkie's hair went straight a little.

"What?" I said.

Celestia just cleared her throat and said, "How about we show you around the castle?"

"Is the castle big?" I said.

"Yes." Steel wing said looking at my ears.

"Then It's all right. Anyways, since I think I'm going to be here some time, I would like to know where my room is." I said.

"O.K. lets show you your room." Luna said.

So I got off of the table and stretched my legs. The eight ponies walked out the door. Except for Steel river. I didn't bother when I walked out of the room my ears started to twitch. I looked behind me and saw Steel wing wasn't in thee lab. I was curious but, I didn't want to go inside again.

"Ares is something wrong?" Celestia said.

"Oh, uh, nothing, just playing with my tail." I said and caught up with them. In my surprise, the castle was huge and I saw the whole village ahead of me. I was admiring the view until something came in mind. 'Why is there windows facing forward and not backwards? And what is this castle on anyways?' I looked down from the window and saw land going down, I then looked up and saw clouds, CLOUDS THAT WERE AT MY LEVEL OF HEIGHT! I caught up with them, I put all the facts together when I realized that we were on the side of a MOUNTAIN! How is that possible that defies all the laws of physics and The three newtons laws. I heard Celestia say something about how were are no the only people in this world, Eques, and how there is the Griffons, Deer, Zebras, Minotaur, timber wolves and so on. I wanted to make sure that we were and the castle were on the side of this mountain.

"So, there is diamond dogs-" I interrupted Celestia.

"Are we on a mountain?' I asked.

"Yes, and how did you find out?" She said.

"Well, When we were on the other side of the castle there was no windows there while on this side, the oppisite, there is windows, I looked down from one of the windows and saw a village way below be and downward slop of grass and land leading to the village, and when I looked up, there was clouds not much higher than were I was." I said.

'Well you are observitive, Ares." Twilight said. righting down notes.

"Yeah, thank you." I said. Scraching the back of my head.

"Well here is your room. Room nine." Celestia said.

I walked over to the door and turned the handle. I walk inside and man does it look awesome in here. I saw a king sized cloud bed, the floor was made out of wool, the walls were this marble color, the windows showed a beautiful site of the village and there was a battle of wine on the wooden table to my right. I first jumped on the cloud bed. Bro was it comfy.

"Wow, is this better than my shitty king sized rich bed." I said. I smelled the sweet taste of wine. Rasberry wine my favorite. I went over to the wine and poped the top.

"You shouldn't be drinking that. Its againts the law." Rarity saw walking over to me.

"What under age drinking law and so on. Yeah, in my world. I drank a lot to get my head out of things I didn't want to do. Even though I never did them so that's why I drink." I said. Rarity still argued believing that I shouldn't drink.

'You still shouldn't drink it can cause addiction and maybe even your. You can hurt some one." Rarity said. I didn't want to argue any more so I ended it with something that keeped her mouth shut.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"'Yes."

"Are your parents still alive?"

"Yes, and what does my family have to do with this?" Rarity said already agitated.

"I drink to forget about my family. My dad died in a accident when I was nine, my mom...didn't take it so easily, she became an alcoholic, she lost her job, a week after dad died, she killed herself, then my sister, got into drugs, gangs, sex, and alcohol. She died in a gang fight, and I was eleven. And after that, I was adopted by this rich family who didn't care about me. My step siblings hated each other and me since I was the smartest and the most talented. They also tried to beat me up, all of them, I ended up putting three unconscious, and breaking two others bones. So that's why I drink. To forget." I said. I popped the bottle open and drank one big chunk of the wine. Rarity now sad, walkde out o the room along with the others. Since this was nothing to do I leaned againts the wall and drank. I held my arm with my knee. I later fell a sleep with the bottle of wine in my hand.