• Published 25th May 2017
  • 2,047 Views, 24 Comments

The Son of War - Dr Banana Hat



Human, Ares Guerra, is a thirteen immature kid. After His dad died form a brutal car accident, his mom killed herself and his sister died in a gang war. He knew his life was over, after a fight in Harvard he realizes that he is the son of war.

  • ...
16
 24
 2,047

I am the son of War, Fuck Meh!

Chapter 1

Hi, I am a thirteen year old kid. My name is Ares Guerra. My life is a mess I live with my step rich as parents who do not care about me and a 3 step brother who try to treat me like shit. My parents are dead, My dad died in a car accident by some drunk. He was a nice guy. He didn't deserve this, he went to church with us and helped the poor. My mom didn't take it easily. She got into Alcohol and lost her job, She shot herself two weeks after Dad's death. My sister, died in a gang war. She was into drugs and so on. I even pulled out my dads gun to stop her. She just pushed me out of the way saying.

"You don't got the balls."Richard

I cocked the gun and squeezed the trigger shooting right next her ear. She just walked by me. The next day I was informed she died in a gang war. She was the last to die with sixteen bullets in her body. I was sent to a big building, I new what is was, it held kids with no parents. I cried all night that day. That is when I decided to avenge my sister by becoming super smart and political. I went to school and had arguments with kids teacher and even authority about it. I got straight A's and after a year I received a letter saying that Horace Mann school wanted me. That was one of the best schools. I passed the test by 100% and placed in all Pre-AP classes. After two months in that school, I immediately knew who my enemy's and non enemy's are. I found out I was the son of War in my favorite class, History. I loved history because I can ask all these questions of why didn't they do this or why did they do this. Mostly, because I could criticize they fuck out of what we were learning. The kids didn't have a chance to ask because I asked all the smart questions and made every one else look like an idiot. So, one day this kid named "Richard F. Farewell" who was this buff and big ass kid was was 2 ft taller than me standing 7'2, after science class with him he pushed me into a wall.

"What the hell was that for!" I said.

"Why are you trying to hit with my girl?" He said.

"Why the fuck would I want to be with her. Plus, I don't even like her she's to egocentric." I said breaking the grip he hand on my favorite black and blue sweater.

"What did you call my girl?"

"Egocentric, do you want me to be more clearer?"

"You little fuck!" He said throwing a right straight at my face.

I knew M.M.A. so I dodged his punch and threw a jab straight at his face and returned my hand to my face. He stumbled back tow steps and spat out blood.

"You fucking cunt." He said.

"Technically it is dick but, only stupid shits like you don't know the difference." I said with a shitty smile.

He came running at me and threw tow punches, jab and cross. I dodged both of them and threw one powerful body shot towards his ribs. He fell back. Almost immediately he got up. I decided to end it, I threw a jab right next to his ear and quickly turned like a tornado smashing my right elbow in to his eyebrow. Luckily he was fast enough blocking his face which didn't make my elbow hit his face. I grabbed both of his legs getting in stance for a double leg take down slamming him into the floor. I got on full mount, grabbed his right arm, got into a arm bar and lifted my hips up. He screamed violently. I knew how much pain I inflicted in his arm. I let go of his arm, when I did, I saw him hold his right arm.

"Don't mess with me again." I said.

I grabbed my book bag from the floor and walked away.

I went to my history class to give him a letter from the office. It was a period I got since I have all 100%.

Mr. Gonzales said "Thank you, also, tell Michael and Kelby to turn in the chapter 13 packet on Scandinavian viking."

"Yes, sir." I said and walked out of history class to the office to call Michael and Kelby. The moment I walked out side, 4 kids were right next to me. Richard F. Farewell, Matthias Hook, Jack Richmond, and Elliot S. Sherman. Matthias who was a giant pinned me on the wall. I broke his grip and pushed him. I tried to run away but, Elliot S. Sherman tackled me to the ground and threw to devilish punches. I dodged both of them and swept him and elbowed him on his face breaking his nose. I ran away until *SHANK* I felt blood run down my chest. I saw Jack Richmond with a knife. I stumbled back and held my hand on my chest. I took of my sweater and wrapped it around my chest. I felt a burning pain in my chest.

"I added Ricin to my knife so you'll die in 4 seconds." He said.

I felt the world fade away. With my last breathe I said.

"Just because you killed me doesn't mean you won."

I closed my eyes.

Jack's P.O.V.

So much for a Martial artist. I cleaned my knife and made it look like suicide. I put his sweater on him and zipped it up. I stabbed him again were I stabbed him just to make sure he was dead and, to make a hole in the sweater. I put the knife on his hand and walked away.

"Its done." I said.

"Good." Richard said.

Ares P.O.V.

I woke up. I remembered that I was stabbed by Jack and that's it. I saw I had a bloody knife in my hand. I let go of it and unzipped my sweater to check on my laceration. It wasn't there.

"Good."

I heard Richard say. I suddenly felt a surge of rage in me. I felt my body morph into a new, I don't know, thing. I felt a tail grow, ears grow, I grew whiskers, and grew black eyes. I also felt a I belt and a two small scabbards (Sword holders) on each of may waists and inside each scabbard was to daggers that had black fluid running threw it. I felt new clothe on me, I had black stretchable pants and a long sleeved black shirt. and a necklace that was a circle with a red diamond inside of the gold ring.

"Oh shit I'm a bad ass." I said.

I peeked my head and didn't see the fucker who messed with this little shit. So I sneaked over to them and took out my dagger.

"Hey, cock suckers! CAW-CAW MOTHER FUCKERS!" I said. I stabbed Richard in the head and threw my dagger at Jacks face piercing right through his face jerking his head back violently backwards. Elliot came running at me. I did a tornado kick kicking him straight in the temple, I was still in the air so with my left leg sent it launching to his temple, knocking him out. I held out my hand and it actually worked. I was a fucking Yoda, my daggers came back at me. Matthias grabbed a stick and tried hitting me. I dodged it and front kicked kitting his ribs. I threw a cross at his face. And trust me. My hands are like diamonds, they don't break and they hurt a lot. He fell on the floor. I kicked him in the face so hard he went unconscious.

"Fight me bitches! Lets go!" I said.

I heard a voice in my voice it sounded like my fathers voice.

"I'm proud of you that you are ready." ??? said. Does he really expect me to be ready for what. I cant predict the future, I am not a fuckign oracle.

"WHO THE FUCK AR-" I didn't get to finish my sentence. I was sleeping in my slumber and I was dreaming I'll tell you, dreaming the Civil war, the bloodiest war battle in U.S.

Author's Note:

This is my first story please enjoy it