• Published 26th Apr 2017
  • 3,012 Views, 37 Comments

My Little Dashie: We will never be apart - Shadicbro Brony



We feel pain, but we find joy in our lives, but when we lose it, we fall to utter depression when the one we love most is gone from your life. Falling to deep depression can lead to suicide. But, I can't die...my Little dashie needs me...her daddy.

  • ...
11
 37
 3,012

Chapter 4: Depression leading further

Chapter 4: Depression leading further

Two days have passed since Rainbow returned to Equestria and a day ever since she regained the lost memories of her father. Things have not been going well since then. Rainbow refused to leave her home, neither go to work. Enduring the pain of her father no longer by her side, to hold and love, was so depressing and painful to her.

After the events of what happened with Rainbow and Twilight, she called her friends up and told them what happened. They grew shocked rainbow somehow regained her memories of the man she calls father.

“What do we know, Twilight?” Rarity asked, in hope she has a plan to fix all of this.

“I don't know, Rarity. Rainbow was very furious with me when she knew the truth. She probably won't speak to us anymore.” Twilight replied, solem and sadness dripping in her words.

“We have ta think of somethin.” Applejack replied, not wanting their loyal friend to be locked up forever.

They were all in a tight spot. They had no idea what to do. They know this was something they can’t ignore. No, they need help, and only one can do that.

“I’m afraid we to contact Celestia about this.” twilight got up and grabbed a scroll and ink pen, and started writing her letter to her mentor. “Dear princess Celestia…”

***

I woke up from my painful slumber. Darkness slowly lifting from my eyes. The morning sky was clear after the events of the rain that took place. I was about to turn over to sleep again, but then something got my attention. At the edge of my window...I saw small blurs of...colors. It was enough for me to get up from my bed and open my window to look outside. In the crisp morning air...was a rainbow..and not any rainbow...a double Rainbow. I never seen a double rainbow before...but was a sight to behold. It was beautiful...just like my daughter….Dashie.

“Dashie….” Her cries and seeing her spirit last night ran in my mind. I can’t believe I saw her, seeing her horrifying face, her tears. I didn’t know how this happened, but she saved me. Somehow...something was connecting….but what?

I didn’t have time to think this over. I have to go to work. I took a quick shower and ate an orange quickly, before locking up and driving out to begin my dull and depressing life all over again.

***

Rainbow Dash had her covers over her body and head. She didn’t bother to eat or bathe for the last 24 hours. She didn’t feel like going to work at all, not after the pain and weight of loneliness slammed on her shoulders. There was nothing she can do to help her father. In her mind, she was reaching for him, crying to him, any way to hold him in her hooves again.

She didn’t hear the door in the front of her house knock, having to have her mind lost in thought, and only thinking of her father. That was when a light flashed in her room, startling her, before seeing Celestia and her friends. A small scowl traced in her lips, seeing the ponies that tried to destroy the precious memories of her loving daddy.

“What you doing here...celestia?” Rainbow questioned, anger in her broken tone.

Celestia would figured she would be angry, after what happened from before. A sigh escapes her lips and spoke calmly. “Twilight told me what happened when you regained your memories of the man you call father.”

“And?” Rainbow was not in the mood for this, but she listened though, not like she had much of a choice anyway.

“I know you’re angry that we tried to erase them...but we were trying to do this for you. None of us wanted you in this level of pain and depression. We care for you rainbow Dash.” Celestia spoke calmly with a motherly tone.

“He IS my father and you took me away from him...think about somepony taking away your sister and erased her memories of you.” Rainbow countered her in an angry firm tone.

That statement stopped Celestia cold in her tracks. Her memories reliving the day she had to banish her sister to the moon when she was Nightmare moon. It was a painful experience for her, enduring thousand years without her. She knew what it was like to be torn from somepony that was called family...but she did it for the right cause of Equestria...and for Rainbow Dash.

“Rainbow...I understand what you mean, and I know the feeling of being taken or torn by somepony you love...but I had no choice. I did what I had to do for the future of you and for that man. He said it himself, this is what he wanted for you, and I know he’s proud of you for being the mare you are now.” Celestia tried to reason with her for her explanation of what had to be done, but it didn't work.

Instead, Rainbow something that shocked the ponies, and celestia herself, something that has never been done before in all of existence.

SLAP!

Rainbow dash...the Element of Loyalty...slapped the princess of the sun in the face. Her friends gasped in total shock, seeing that their friends had such the nerves and guts to do something like that. Even Celestia was shocked herself. Her hoof holding her red cheek, looking at the infuriated pegasus in shock that she did that. In her heart...it hurt her, one of her own friends that she cares for, striking her in such a manner.

“YOU have NO idea what he is going through right now! Want to know something, PRINCESS!? he’s TRYING TO KILL HIMSELF!” Rainbow scream in her face.

Another collective gasps escaped the ponies throats. Killing himself, as in sucicide? No, that can’t be true. It’s too crazy to believe that.

“We….Rainbow, we can’t believe that.” Celestia spoke. “Listen, you believe that because of how much depression you’re enduring right now. They're just nightmares. In time, they will heal, and you won’t be as depressed as you are now, just try to relax and it will be over eventually.”

Rainbow was at her wits end with her. Neither her friends or her believed in the pain he was going through. “SHUT UP YOU HORSE!”

Her friends jaws dropped, having to say such an insult to the princess herself. Heck, even Celestia was shocked herself. She felt hurt, like something was bashing her heart. It was truly painful.

“Rainbow...please...we only want to help you.” Celestia tried to reason with her again, in hope this argument can be put to rest for good.

“Oh yeah!? Can you bring my daddy back!? Take me back to the home I grew up and belong!? Can you EVEN bring him here!?” Rainbow countered with such fury and anger. It was all she wanted, to be with her dad again. Nothing else mattered to her, not even her dream of being a wonderbolt can stand up to her most desperate wish.

“I...I…” Celestia know she can’t. It was impossible to do so.

“Come on! show me with all the magic you have to bring my daddy back to me! SHOW ME!” Rainbow kept insulting and pushing her forward. She wanted the proof that she can see her father again. Celestia’s eyes were shut tightly, her front hooves shaking a bit. She, princess celestia, was getting the biggest smackdown from one of her closest friends, and she can’t do anything about it.

“I knew it...you can’t do anything for me or him...you’re nothing...some Princess of the sun you are.” Rainbow spat at her in disgust and anger.

That was a nail to hit perfectly to Celestia. Her horn ignited, and then vanished in light, surprising the other ponies. Rainbow however, snorted, happy she broke Celestia, and was out of her sight.

“Rainbow Dash, that was all uncalled for!” Twilight snapped at her friend. It made her upset that she would spit at Celestia like that and emotionally hurt her so much.

“Uncalled for!? You or ANY of you have no place to say that!” Rainbow snapped angrily at her friend, causing them to recoil and shrink back a bit by her tone. “Can’t you all understand my daddy is going through so much depression!? No! None of you can see that! You’re all too blinded and stupid to know that! I’m the only pony that knows my father better than all of you! I heard his cries, I felt his pain, and I felt his life being eaten every day! He can’t take anymore of this loneliness, and yet none of you can understand that! NONE of you!”

“But...dashie we-” Pinkie tried to speak, but it was mistake to ever call her by that name, as it only infuriated Rainbow dash more.

“SHUT UP!” Rainbow roared in utter fury at her Pink friend. “YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OR PLACE TO CALL ME THAT! YOU HEAR ME!? ONLY MY DADDY CAN CALL ME DASHIE! YOU WILL NEVER CALL ME BY THAT EVER AGAIN!!!” she then bashed out of her room and ran off out of her house and into the sky, far far from we’re the girls were.

***

My day was totally shitty. I had to deal with some customers at my job who were mocking me, which I was used to, but when they started talking crap of my daughter, i blew a fuse and shouted at them for their disrespect about her. My boss was a nice guy and cut me off a bit, but I was still punished, which meant my next check will be cut a bit, which pissed me off. I can’t blame myself though, I had no right to yell at them for what they did, but they should be grateful I didn't rip them apart or attack them, or they would be in a hospital bed.

Finally home, I had nothing better to do. I decided to occupy myself with a photo album. I looked through the pictures of my parents and me. I missed them. They were my whole world before Dashie came into my life. When they passed, part of my own existance died along with them. I went through three albums I had, before spotting the fourth. I opened it, and saw pictures of me...and my daughter. My eyes welling with tears, while I smiled a bit, seeing the good memories we shared together for the past 15 years before she left. One pic of her taking her first bath, another on thanksgiving, one on her birthday, and even one on christmas. Each memory of her was as wonderful as the other. I came to the final picture of the album. One with her as a filly, a small note in her mouth that read ‘Hug?’ with her forearms reaching out to me, with an adorable blush and rosy bubble eyes.

I bit my lip, as tears flowed down my cheek and hit the picture. It was like she would jump out of it and embrace me. I still wanted a better life, one that I can live with, and share with my daughter, but….I can’t. Nothing will ever be possible with her now. I sob, my head resting against my arms, while I cried my eyes out. Everyday, my heart was starting to weaken, only the dreams and visions of my beloved daughter only keeping me alive and going, as of she’s begging me to live and fight forward.

I didn’t know how much longer I can fight my depression, and live without my daughter...but I hope something...or anything...can save me from my lonely and broken life.