• Published 15th May 2017
  • 1,679 Views, 44 Comments

My Sister, My Sister and Me - ArtieStroke

  • ...
2
 44
 1,679

Level 9000 Woohoo Answers User Quill Davenport

"You girls wanna woohoo?"

Adagio raised a single eyebrow at her youngest sister, while Aria scrunched her face off.

"Sonata, what the hell!?"

"It's a website! It's a website full of funny questions that some people submitted!"

"Oh yeah, that makes much more sense."

Sonata cleared her throat, "Like I was saying- Woohoo Answers is a website where people looking for advice can submit questions. A lot of those questions, however, sound like they were submitted by aliens trying and horribly failing to sound like people."

"And we're gonna rip these questions apart like so many baby seals?"

"Abso-LUTELY," Sonata said, grinning wickedly, "This one was submitted by a mister Quill Davenport- actually, he sent in a LOT of these! And they're all pretty good! Thanks, Mr. Davenport!"

"Yeah, you're a real trooper, slogging through rivers of internet crap to find a single nugget of gold," Aria said. Sonata gave her a look, trying to figure out whether she was being genuine for once or nah. She cleared her throat once again.

"Anyways, this Woohoo Answers user- who's name is... not showing up. I'm just gonna call them Billiam."

"Billiam?"

"Mmhmm! Billiam says- What is your favorite.... WIZARD SWEAR?"

Aria immediately snorted, doubling over as Adagio leaned forward and tented her hands. Sonata bit her lip, looking the paper over front and back.

"Once again for our audio listeners- Billiam asks What is your favorite wizard swear?"

Adagio raised a single hand, and Sonata pointed at her.

"Yes, my dearest oldest sister?"

"Is there any context for this question?"

Sonata barked out a single laugh, "Of COURSE not!"

"I see... I'm actually pretty partial to 'fuck'."

Sonata and Aria both burst into laughter, Aria pounding on the table as she tried to regain composure (a noise that she would very angrily find out later is hard to edit out for final publishing.)

"It's like- 'Ah, FUCK my wand broke again'!"

Sonata fell out of her chair, threatening to take her mic with her, "Where's my FUCKING cauldron!?"

"Abraca-fuck off I don't want a magic potion, I'm just trying to order a margarita here!"

Adagio soon found herself snorting back giggles as well, the good mood too damn infectious for the former emotion eater.

"Starswirl's FUCKING dumb Beard, how am I supposed to shoot some hoops on a BROOM! I'm all about that ball life!"

Aria let out a snort, "Sonata, you haven't touched a basketball once in your life, what are you EVEN saying."

"It's just a hypothetical! Maybe if I was a wizard I'd wanna dunk some fly hoops!"

"Right, sure- let's move on."

Author's Note:

Just a reminder- the Sirens may not be experts, but they do adore their fans. They ESPECIALLY adore fans that send them more questions and Yahoo Woohoo Answers for them to rip apart mercilessly.