• Published 19th Apr 2017
  • 3,707 Views, 56 Comments

Goku vs Tirek - RainbowSparkle3



Tirek has stolen all the magic in the entire universe, and everything would be under his tyrannical rule forever...if it weren't for a certain Super Saiyan Blue that came to stop him...

  • ...
19
 56
 3,707

Battle of Gods...Again

I stood high up in the mountains, watching the battle down below between two fighters with god-like strength, my eyes wide open as I saw their epic fight for the fate of the universe. Everything in the environment surrounding them was utterly demolished. Not a single tree, bush, or even a single blade of grass remained in the throes of their battlefield. The smell of smoke from all the explosions lingered in the air and drifted up to my nose. I winced from the horrible smell, using a spell to cast off the unpleasant (and not to mention unhealthy) plume of smoke, then resumed watching the match.

The mysterious human I later found out was Goku now had blue hair after he had transformed and now had his hands close together, a blue ball of magic forming in between them. "Ooh!" I squealed excitedly, "A new form of magic even I've never seen before! Research time!" I hastily took out the bottle of ink, the quill, and the scroll I always had with me, spilling a little bit of ink onto the grass, which had luckily not been incinerated in the battle, otherwise I would've been toast too!

Getting back on topic, I lied down in a comfortable position on the soft, lush grass, and held the paper up with my magic, then dipped the quill into the ink bottle at my side and began taking notes as quickly as I could. After settling down in this peaceful mountaintop, I was about to look down when suddenly there was a BOOM! that nearly deafened me. I looked down into the battlefield and saw nothing but smoke. I was getting impatient with all this smoke (I was reminded of 'The Great and Powerful' Trixie back in the day) and used my magic to clear up the smoke quicker, then I saw Goku holding his hands forward in a symmetrical position. I was confused by this until I remembered the blue orb of energy he had been holding. Oh, he must have shot that magic out somehow, too bad I wasn't watching...wait, I remember him shooting a blue beam at Tirek earlier, except then he only held his hands together for a split second, not even a blue orb in his hands, I guess that means this had more energy put into it.

As I finished this thought, I saw Tirek, who was actually hurt and had a lot of scratches on his body, as well as a few scrapes and cuts! Yes, the unstoppable centaur was moderately injured! I smiled down at Goku, who had noticed me from using my magic to clear up the smoke, and he smiled back at me, putting his thumbs up and shouting at me, "Don't worry about this world, I'll defeat him and everything will be peaceful!" well, he was definitely friendly, so I nodded my head at him and got back to taking notes on my parchment.

Once Tirek had recovered after a brief period of time, he looked more furious than he had ever been before. His fists were clenched so tight I was worried they would literally shatter under the pressure, his narrowed eyes showed pupils that were now actually gushing out flames and wreaths of black smoke, so I will use this metaphor in a non metaphorical sense: his eyes were blazing. He had also increased his size by about 3 feet in a state of pure rage, and in fact, I don't even think he realized his slight increase in size.

Tirek's huge horns were cracking with arcs of raw, untamed magic, and he yelled towards Goku, "How dare you do damage to a God! I was holding back before, but no longer! I will show no mercy to you anymore!!!" He swung his head in Goku's path, and unleashed a blast of magic amplified with rage, making it much stronger.

However, when Goku quickly unleashed his magic beam again, shouting, "Kamehameha!!!" and sending his attack to meet Tirek, they were evenly matched. Despite this, Tirek smiled with malice as both of their attacks fizzled into thin air.

"So I see you can match me like this. Even though I am at full power, I'm currently using a weak blast." Tirek declared with confidence and arrogance in his very loud voice. "I'm not even using a 5% power beam yet, and yet you're struggling. Just accept defeat, you can't win this fight."

At this news, Goku opened his eyes wide and muttered so quietly I had to use a spell to hear, "Ah, so he's one of those Frieza types, darn. I might have to use the Kaioken..." naturally, I was confused by this, and so I scribbled down a quick note about his latest statement. When I looked up next, I saw Goku preparing another beam in between his hands, and he was chanting, "KAAA, MEEE, HAAA, MEEEEEEEE!" I could feel the entire universe trembling simply from him charging up, so I did what any unicorn/alicorn would do. I cast an impenetrable protective bubble around my area, and I went as far away from the battle as possible without losing sight of the fighters.

While Goku charged a blast, Tirek did the same, even larger sparks of dark, powerful magic dancing around his whole body now, which also shook the world. Goku's eyes turned white, and an aura that looked like blue flames swirled and grew around him. The next moment, he yelled at the top of his lungs, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" and he shot his hands forward, sending a huge blast rocketing towards Tirek, and simultaneously, Tirek slowly brought his horns back, then at light speed, directed them at Goku and unleashed a similarly sized beam as his, which exploded out from between his horns at the exact same time Goku's did.

The two super powerful blasts met each other midway and the two fighters' beams slowly moved back and forth, neither able to push the other back substantially. I jotted down on my scroll a note about beams clashing, then continued watching. Goku was starting to sweat and his hands lowered slightly, while Tirek looked perfectly relaxed. He even dared to use his magic to pick up a twig that had survived the battle, drawing a picture of himself flicking Goku in the head, which filled me with apoplexy, Goku was giving his all and Tirek wasn't even being respectful! Oh, sorry, getting off track.

Tirek, after finishing his drawing, spoke. "You know, now I'm using approximately 5% of my power. You won't be able to beat me, but I'll give you a deal. If you work with me to rule Equestria, I won't continue destroying it." Tirek said this in a very devious manner, wearing an infuriating smile.

Goku, surprisingly, laughed. This confused Tirek, until Goku said, "I've been offered many similar things before, and, you guessed it, I declined every time and won. It's the same thing here, I'll beat you, and restore universal peace." Tirek shrugged and replied with a slightly disappointed tone.

"Whatever you say, though I honestly don't understand how you expect to defeat me. And believe me, I'm not bluffing when I say I'm using attacks with 1/20th of my power." with that, he charged at Goku, who got in a battle stance and prepared to punch Tirek, who was raising his own fist; red, magical energy surrounding it. Goku roared a battle cry and shot his fist forwards, colliding it with Tirek's punch. Immediately, Goku recoiled, caressing his hand and blowing on it quickly. "That was 10%," said Tirek with a smug look on his face. I just wanted to go up to him and smack him so hard!...oh, sorry, I guess I got a little carried away!

After rubbing his hand for 10 seconds, he glared at Tirek and charged up his flaring blue aura. He then clenched his fists tight, then shouted with fury, "HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" his blue energy flashed and was instantly engulfed in a huge blood-red aura, his blue eyes narrowed. There was shaking like that of an earthquake, and as he yelled, blinding red rays of light blasted outwards from his body, flashing across the entire landscape. After a little while, he planted his feet deep into the ground, shouted, and then his aura suddenly disappeared.

I was worried he'd expended too much energy and that he was drained, but then he clenched his fists tight and yelled, "Kaioken!!!" the blue energy surrounded in a big layer of red energy flared again, and was perhaps even bigger than before.

He then charged, and began his ferocious assault against Tirek.