• Published 19th Apr 2017
  • 3,731 Views, 56 Comments

Goku vs Tirek - RainbowSparkle3



Tirek has stolen all the magic in the entire universe, and everything would be under his tyrannical rule forever...if it weren't for a certain Super Saiyan Blue that came to stop him...

  • ...
19
 56
 3,731

The Ultimate Battle Begins

I was gasping and panting, every single short breath burning my lungs, all the muscles in my body urging me to stop, but I couldn't, not when he was there, looking for me.

I flew as fast as my aching wings would take me, which was very fast even with me being as worn out as an elderly pony after they've run a 100,000 meter marathon. I soon arrived at my destination, darting my head around to look for Tirek, who would be really easy to spot, with him being larger than the biggest mountain...

Oh, right, you probably want to hear about what happened. It started off with me and Tirek battling in Ponyville. We were evenly matched, and neither of us were showing any signs of being worn down. Tirek eventually tried blackmail with my friends, but I hid them as soon as they were released, before he could steal my magic. Then, we continued fighting, but my inexperience with the new alicorn magic I possessed was my downfall. He managed to defeat me and almost stole my magic, but then I teleported to a hidden spot in the battlefield, and he had nothing to do, as he had no way of figuring out where I was. So, I'm guessing he just figured out a way to steal magic from non-equine sources, and began slowly gaining power. First, he started stealing magic from plants, leaves and grass, which only increased his magic by the amount of an average pony, so I wasn't too worried, but then he moved on to more things. Trees, the air, lakes, etc.. You name it, and he's got it.

He started growing and the bigger he got, the more things he could absorb magic from. Eventually, I flew away from him as he got to almost twice his regular size. I concentrated a high density, high magic beam for over a minute, then blasted it at him with full force. The beam was incredibly huge, and each square meter was packed with far stronger magic than anything I had used up till now.

Despite this, however, when it hit a more than 50 feet tall Tirek, engulfing his entire body, and creating an explosion with power rivaling the elements of harmony that incinerated the ground up to 100 feet downwards, and probably would have left a ton of radiation if I hadn't used a spell that would counter that, it still only broke his concentration and hurt him a little, as evident from the scratch marks left on his body and the way he stumbled.

Tirek looked to the source of the surprise attack, and when he spotted me, his eyes narrowed, and he glared at me, fury blazing in his yellow, flame-like pupils. I'll admit it, I was scared. I had just used my last resort and it had completely and utterly failed.

I was about to run for my life (or should I say fly?) when Tirek used his magic to trap me. I writhed around, but it was futile. I sighed in resignation, then prepared to have my magic stolen and Equestria ruled by Tirek. I waited, but then I realized nothing happened and Tirek's expression had turned from enraged to amused. I was confused at this sudden turn of events, but then he spoke (well, it was more like shouting to me, since his voice was a lot louder now). "I could simply absorb your magic right now, but where would be the fun in that? I'll make you watch helplessly as I become stronger and stronger than anything you could imagine. Then, once I become the most powerful thing alive, you will be wishing you had stopped me before it was too late, and I will steal your magic." I silently cursed him for this blatant show of cruelty, as he dropped me and I fell to the ground, injuring my right arm, which was the point of contact.

"Ah!" I yelped, rubbing my arm. I stared up at the continually growing, cackling Tirek with a look of apoplexy that was as angry as his when I attacked him. I used a high power spell that quickly healed my arm, then I started to fly away, to think of a way to beat him.

I went to the place I had dropped off my friends at, and we tried to think of a plan. Discord was the first to say anything, before we discussed a plan though, "Before we battle Tirek, I want to give you this medallion. Tirek lied when he said he gave me it to show his gratitude and loyalty, but when I say it is a sign of our true friendship, I am telling the truth," he finished, placing the medallion he had received from Tirek gently onto my neck. Immediately, it started glowing with a rainbow light, and in that moment, I knew it was the last key.

"Do ya' think that might be the last one we need?" Applejack asked.

"We have to get to the chest," I declared, running off in the direction of the tree of harmony, my friends following me. However, before we could even get halfway there, we saw Tirek, now over 1000 feet tall, stomping in our direction. "Uh oh, he seems to think he's spent enough time stealing magic from the environment, now he's coming after my magic!" I exclaimed, looking fearfully in the direction of the 1200 feet, no, 1500, no, 2000-, never mind his size! The point was, I couldn't let him get my magic.

"Did I hear ya' right? He's stealing magic from...the environment?" Applejack asked, looking at the still growing 3000 feet tall monster.

"Yeah, don't ask me how he's doing it, or how he figured it out, but he's doing it," I said impatiently. "I need to get away from him,. If he gets my magic, Equestria is certain to fall." Everyone agreed with me and so I flew off, looking behind as I did so, at my friends and the 5000 feet tall tyrant.

And so that's what led up to this, me flying at max speed, wandering aimlessly across the gloomy, dark sky. That's when I remembered the chest, and I stopped, spinning around, and flapping my wings harder than ever, hoping I could get there before even what's in the chest isn't enough to stop the probably at this point 7000 feet or more Tirek.

Just as the tree of harmony appeared in my line of vision, giving me a spark of hope, I was stopped by a sound far greater than that of the biggest earthquakes. I slowly turned around to the source of the noise, fearing what I might see, and the sight that greeted me froze me in place and filled me with dread to no end.

Tirek was towering over me, his mountain sized claw tips razor-sharp, his continent sized horns piercing the heavens. His pupils looked like flames before, now they seemed more akin to the hottest pits of an active volcano, and even more so like the gates of Tartarus. His smirk was filled with shark-like fangs, pointed to perfection. He had fists that looked more like moons, and his huge, no, that wouldn't even begin to describe the size of his legs. They're...indescribably, incredibly, enormously colossal would be most accurate.

Needless to say, Tirek was pretty much a walking planet at this point, so much so I was surprised Earth had the power to hold him. Then again, perhaps the planet had magic like Equestrians do that could hold extra weight than what should be scientifically possible...I'll have to look into that later.

Getting back on topic, I simply gawked at the massive Tirek for a while, and he cackled with malice, which literally shook Equestria. After a few seconds (whilst he continued growing at an alarming rate), he roared (for him, said at a normal volume), "Impressed, are you? At this rate, I'll be bigger than a galaxy and you'll be tinier than a tiny speck of dust compared to me. I hope you're prepared for eternity under my rule, because that's inevitable at this point." By now, he decided to use his magic to fly, just so he wouldn't crush the planet with his solar system sized frame.

I didn't want to accept it, but I didn't see a way out of this. Even something powered by the elements of harmony couldn't stop this monstrosity, could it?

Even if it was near impossible, I had to give it a shot, so I put on my best confident face and said with as much bravado as I could muster, "Me and my friends can stop you with ease!" He merely laughed at this bold remark, until there was suddenly a huge explosion and a flash of blinding, golden light right in between the two of us, and when it disappeared, standing there, was a human!

I sensed his power, and feeling it was far greater than mine, I was shocked for a few seconds and then flew down, to watch what would obviously be a battle that would decide the fate of the universe, between the mysterious human and at this point, the near universe size (billions of galaxies size) Tirek...

Author's Note:

I said the hiatus from Twilight vs Tirek would hopefully only be a week or two, but that's obviously not gonna be the case now. Heck, it might be over a month if this story has a ton of detail. Sorry about that and I hope you enjoy this new story so far! :twilightsmile: