• Published 19th Apr 2017
  • 3,706 Views, 56 Comments

Goku vs Tirek - RainbowSparkle3



Tirek has stolen all the magic in the entire universe, and everything would be under his tyrannical rule forever...if it weren't for a certain Super Saiyan Blue that came to stop him...

  • ...
19
 56
 3,706

The Celebration

Author's Note:

And so this concludes my second story (and less popular one :applejackunsure:), and marks my first completed story :pinkiehappy:. I would like to hear your final thoughts about this, whether it be positive or negative, as it could help me to improve as a writer. Well, I’ll see you on the next story, have fun reading! :twilightsmile:

I coughed as the last remnants of the explosion cleared, and I looked up to see Tirek lying face down in the dirt, this time not faking it, as evident from his ki flow. I took a deep breath and released it along with Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x20. "It's finally over," I said, letting a smile creep onto my face. I looked over at Discord and Twilight, and gave them a thumbs up.

Twilight grinned widely and jumped on me, capturing me in a crushing embrace. "Thank you so much for your help! We couldn't have done this without you! Thank you, thank you!" I shouted in pain and Twilight jumped off, bewildered and concerned. "W-What's wrong, Goku?"

I groaned feebly and then responded in a somewhat annoyed manner, "My technique is very powerful, multiplying my strength 20 fold, but it has devastating side effects. It hurts a lot after, especially if someone touches me," I said, emphasizing someone and looking at Twilight in an accusatory manner. She chuckled briefly at this, then after a few moments, she coughed and spoke again.

“Well, I think I can help you with that, just wait a second...” Twilight lowered her head and her horn glowed faintly, then she shot a beam of purple light at me, and I felt all the scrapes and cuts being healed, as well as my energy being slowly restored.

I looked down at my recovering body and said with amazement, “Wow! This is a really useful technique, I kind of wished I was a winged unicorn, just so I could do this. If I had this, there would’ve been a loooot of villains I could've beaten much easier with this.

Twilight breathed heavily and responded tiredly, “Well, first of all, the term is alicorn, and secondly, I don’t recommend you use this spell in battle. The biggest reason is, as you can see, it drains you completely, though- huff, huff, it restores magic, it doesn’t work on yourse-,” Twilight was cut short when her eyes closed and she collapsed on the ground.

I quickly dashed beside her, and shouted, “Twilight, Twilight! Are you okay!? Twilight!” I kept shaking her lightly, but she didn’t answer. “Darn it, she’s out cold,” I muttered. “Hey, Discord, we need to bring her to a hospital or something!”

Discord vanished into thin air, then reappeared right in front of me and the unconscious Twilight, startling me. Then, he said in a mischievous manner, which I just happened to feel he often spoke in. “Oh, there’s no need for that,” he then snapped his fingers, and immediately, she opened her eyes, then looked around for a while.

“Huh, what happened?” she asked, looking at the two of us. “I was talking, then everything went black all of a sudden.”

Discord chuckled, then answered, “Oh, you just fainted from your tiredness, then, with my awesome powers, I gave you your strength back. Good thing Tirek’s drain wore off, huh? Otherwise, Equestria would be toast, and you’d be lying flat on the ground.” Twilight rolled her eyes, then was about to say something before I interrupted.

“Wait, what’s he talking about, could you fill me in on what happened.” Twilight’s eyes opened wide, and she nodded her head.

“Right, I forgot you’ve only been here for less than an hour. So basically, Tirek can steal magic, and he stole everypony’s, including Discord’s magic, which happens to be the strongest in Equestria, other than me with the power of the three other princesses. Thankfully, Discord's magic is so chaotic, it can come back without it actually coming back, if that makes any sense.” I blinked, then nodded slowly, trying to process everything Twilight had just said, as it was a lot to take in, and she was speaking pretty quickly.

Just then, my stomach rumbled, and I laughed. “Hey, do you have any food, cause I’m starving!” Twilight and Discord fell down, then Twilight got up slowly.

“We-we just saved the universe, and you’re thinking about food!?” Twilight asked incredulously. In response, I just scratched my head and laughed. She sighed, and beckoned with her wing in the direction of her home, then she realized it was destroyed. “Well...I’ll arrange something later, but I just remembered something.” Twilight looked at Discord. “Remember the chest?”

“Oh yes, we really should open it, I have a feeling it’s pretty important,” Discord said, then he wrapped his arms around the two of us, and we appeared in front of a big glowing tree, as well as 5 other shocked ponies. Man, Discord has got some awesome magic!

The cyan pony with wings went airborne as soon as Discord released her, and she shouted, “What’s going on!? What about Tirek!? Why are we at the Tree of Harmony!?” with each sentence, she spoke more urgently and louder.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, Rainbow, you need to calm down. To answer your questions in order, this guy beat Tirek, and I remembered the chest,” Twilight said, pointing at me, and making the blue pony looked confused at seeing a creature so different from her. “Secondly, Tirek is unconscious and we’ll be bringing him back to Tartarus shortly, and finally, well, I already answered that one.”

The pony apparently called Rainbow smiled, and cried, “Awesome! That Tirek deserved it!” she flew high up in the air at high speeds, then crashed down almost instantly. “Oh yeah, so how do we get our magic back? Discord’s just weird, so he gets it back, but what about the rest of us and Equestria!?”

Discord gave Rainbow an amused look, and Twilight responded, “Ohhhh...right. Well, we’ll get to that later, but I think we should put the final key in right now. I think we have to do it together.” Everyone but me and Discord nodded, and they walked to a chest in front of the tree called “the Tree of Harmony,” then Twilight lifted the necklace that was hanging around her neck above the chest, and it suddenly became engulfed in a glow, and magically became a key that inserted itself into the last hole. All of the ponies gathered around the chest and twisted their respective keys.

Immediately, the chest was surrounded in a bright light, and a rainbow spouted from it onto the Tree of Harmony. The six ponies made a sound of both delight and surprise, and 6 trails of light streamed out from the center of the tree into 6 crystals that glowed vibrantly as soon as the light touched them.

Powerful light rained down on the six, enshrouding them in an aura similar to his, but they didn’t look concerned, only surprised.

What happened next I still can’t clearly recall. There was a lot of transformations, beams, light, flying, magic, bubbles, ponies being absorbed, and most of all, I felt an overwhelming power emanating from the six magical ponies, a limitless supply of power that far surpassed my own. I’d even say...it rivaled Zeno’s strength, if it wasn’t exactly on par, by which I mean they couldn’t be stopped no matter what.

So, you probably can’t tell what happened from the last bit of words, so I’ll put it simply: the ponies/environment/the universe got their magic back, the six super ponies got funky hair-do’s (even more weird than before), three alicorns that looked like princesses came from Tartarus, and the chest buried itself into the ground, creating a massive crystal castle that towered over the small village next to it.

After everything happened, I walked up to the six super ponies (who weren’t super anymore), smiled, then asked, “So, can we eat now?” Twilight looked at me as if she had forgotten about me and the battle, then she looked shocked about something. My smile dropped, and I worriedly asked, “What’s wrong?

“Tirek’s still out there!” Twilight shouted in a panic. Then, she relaxed, and added, “But if we gave all the magic back, he must be really weak.” I nodded and said I’d take care of it. I focused for a long time, then found the weak signal.

“Wow! He is weak without stolen magic, I can barely sense him!” I exclaimed. Then, I used instant transmission to go directly to where Tirek was, and I saw he was very small at that moment, walking slowly with his back turned to me. Hard to believe he was once a threat to the whole universe. “Hey!” I shouted at him. Tirek froze and turned around to face me. He cursed and then sighed, holding out his arms in front of him.

“You’ve caught me, take me back to Tartarus. Right now, you’re so far above me I’m not even on the same plane of ability,” the tiny Tirek quietly said.

I pondered for a moment, then I answered, “You know, I could convince Twilight to let you become a citizen of Equestria...”

Tirek looked shocked. “You can’t mean that!?...can you?” he whispered with hopefulness and curiosity in his voice.

I nodded. Tirek was speechless, but after 5 or 10 seconds, he nodded back and so I used instant transmission to bring us back.

Needless to say, Twilight was in utter disbelief and shock at my suggestion, but she soon was persuaded. “I mean...I guess if he became reformed, he could be a powerful ally, being able to steal magic from any enemies...alright, we’ll try. But first, I think you said you wanted food?” My mouth watered at the mention of a meal, and I nodded quickly. Twilight laughed momentarily, then showed me to a dining room with a table filled with stacks upon stacks of delicious food, from cakes and pastries to ice cream, there was an endless array of sweets as well as a few familiar savory foods (and a couple of weird ones, like hay sandwiches).

Two alicorns with flowing manes, a very pink alicorn, Discord, and the 5 ponies from earlier were gathered. Tirek was outside the dining room, waiting for our introduction. Everyone except the white alicorn I found out was Celestia and Twilight were shocked at how much I could eat, in fact, her eating was almost at the same level as mine. Luna, Cadence, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Discord were all great, but I think I liked Twilight and Celestia the most, but not just because of this. Of course, some of the gathered ponies/Discord were less surprised than others. Rainbow, Pinkie, and Discord to be specific.

I had a really good time, and at the end, Twilight and me brought in Tirek to everybody’s horror. But then, Twilight explained everything, and in the end, though still with some doubts, they all agreed on teaching Tirek about friendship.

Right before I went to leave the dimension with my upgraded (and slightly over dramatic) version of the instant transmission, Twilight asked, “How did you know we were in trouble and how’d you get here?”

“Oh, well, I’m a king of everything in training, and so I can sense any universe level terror with my Omni King sense, and because of that training, I can literally travel anywhere, even in between dimensions. Of course, just because I’m one of the highest ranked people in my dimension, doesn’t mean I’m a free man. I obviously will be made to write the tale of what happened in my special writing notebook, and the Grand Priest is gonna make me use complicated words I have no idea what the meaning of is. he thinks it’ll teach me something, but so far, I haven’t learned a thing about writing.” I sighed and scratched my head. “I can’t wait till’ I’m king of all those universes, then I don’t have to do anything anyone says, and I can just train and battle Vegeta all day long.” I smiled with joy at that thought, then snapped out of it and shook my head. “Sorry about that, I’m getting off topic. Anyways, it was really nice to meet you all, and I’ll see you all sooner or later!” I waved my hand, but before I could go, Twilight gave me one last sad hug.

“I’ll miss you,” Twilight said.

“I’ll miss you too,” I answered, grinning amiably. Then, she let go, and I gave one last look at this bunch of wonderful ponies (and of course you, Discord), only now wishing I had gotten to know them better. The only one I kind of knew well was Twilight, and even her I didn’t know much about. I frowned, then turned away so I wouldn’t have to see them again and become sadder. Then, I pressed my fingers on my forehead, looking for the energy signal of my dimension, and once I got it, the urge became too much and I looked back one more time, tears threatening to spill. These ponies are so cheerful and interesting. I hope I really do see them again someday in the future. Goodbye, my new friends, good bye. With that final silent farewell, I focused energy into my fingertips and I disappeared with a loud BANG! Leaving the group gathered to be startled.

And so, that ends the story of this battle and of the friends I met. I haven’t found a way yet, but I’m getting closer to finding a way to go back to that magical land without needing to sense a universe level threat. Once I do, you can bet I’ll tell you all about it, but for now, sayonara!

Comments ( 26 )

ok I’m not going to lie:applejackunsure: I didn't think the combine power blast the three of them shot was actually going to defeat Tirek?:unsuresweetie:
and I cant see Tirek just giving up so easily and what I mean is I get he knows he cant win ,but he seems more like Frieza as in he would rather go down attacking his opponent even if he knew he couldn't win before he would ever just surrender.

but that's just me:moustache: either way good story

8214997
Well, Frieza was at least almost at half of Goku’s strength, and even if you think about Frost and Hit, where Frost was probably a lot more than 100x weaker, at least they were kind of in a way on the same level. But Tirek, Goku could’ve killed him a trillion times over in a second if he wanted to, and Tirek knew this. Even a surprise attack would just tickle Goku. And Tirek, as seen in the episode, is clearly not dumb. He is clever and witty, but even that can only go so far. As for Tirek being like Frieza in the first place, would he really? Think about Tirek before he absorbed magic, and think about whether or not that Tirek would be dumb enough to try that. Anyways, thanks for your feedback, and I hope you enjoy any more content of mine you may read. :pinkiesmile:

8215018
well in the show when Tirek first escaped and Discord arrived Tirek tried to attack him and that was when Tirek only had a few random ponies magic so he’s not afraid to attack an obviously stronger opponent.

but I did like how you said Discord’s chaos magic basically grew back:ajsmug:
and honestly that how it should be sense he’s the spirit of chaos he shouldn't have a set amount of magic like Celestia and Luna ,their powers are connected to the sun and moon which would make them really powerful ,but even the sun and moon have a set amount of energy while chaos does not.
and honestly if you want to go into more detail about why Discord’s magic returned you could say its from all the chaos caused by the battle?

8215042
True, all of that is very true.

what is the point of this story the very concept is flawed

8370937
Well, I wrote this because I just had the idea in my head, and also, how is the concept flawed?

8371140
its basically have a hero from some other series show up to take care of a villain instead of letting the heroes of the story handle it

the 2 franchises have nothing in common

8371194
Well, a reply to your first statement, there are other stories like this, such as Tirek is Doomed, which also have someone from another universe defeat Tirek. And to your second statement, have you seriously never read a Dragon Ball crossover on this website? They're all over!

8371211
yes and? both those ideas are dumb regardless of who does them a cross over should never make 1 side look weaker than the other

and dbz does not fit MLP they have nothing in common and again the Z cast is so far abouve anything in MLP it makes the heroes useless

8371220
Well, that's your opinion. Writers are allowed to write about what they want, and as you can see from the story I linked, there are very well received stories about this topic. Think of the story like this: You're being bullied by a big, buff guy, while your a weak nerd, and a person sees this, and helps you out. Is there anything wrong with that? :unsuresweetie:

Hey wait a minute?! What about Super Sonic?! He can beat Tirek too with Chaos Control and can wipe him off the face of the earth! Beside Sonic can hold his own against gods and he is just as tough as Goku.

8457089
Sonic? Strong as Goku? Nah, I don't see it. Though he is a formidable fighter. Just not able to casually wipe out universes in his base form. :rainbowwild:

8648438
Probably not, as I doubt many many people would want to read the sequel to a story with more dislikes than likes. :applejackunsure:

8648963
That's okay. Everybody starts somewhere. I meant that I didn't want to spend many hours on a story that would likely not get much attention. And anyways, I'm working on this big story right now that's gonna take a looong time to finish. I may consider it, but don't take my word for it.

8457157
Well what if Saga creates a Super Sonic Blue form for Sonic then he can defeat Tirek without breaking a sweat!

8812673
I doubt it. Then it'd be too obvious they're pipping off from Dragon ball. And actually, one version of Super Sonic might be able to. Sonic 06. He fought someone who would collapse all timelines in past, present, and future.

8813296
Yeah good point, but it would be cool that Sonic would get a more powerful form of Super Sonic.

8813844
Well kinda of I was thinking of Super Sonic Blue since Dragon Ball unveiled Super Sayian Blue I'm sure that Sonic is going to get something like that.

8813874
I think Toei would sue Sega.

8813918
Well what if Sega asks them first about a Blue form for Sonic.

8814615
Well, it's especially a problem because Sonic is already blue. Maybe red? Anyways, I think Hyper is enough.

8815543
I was thinking of a lighter shade of blue like bright blue, azure blue, or a deep sky blue color.

9023387
Thanks. Sadly, a lot of people disagree, and I can kind of see why after reading it again a long time later. Though it's not that much worse than some of my stories with much more positive ratings in my opinion.

After reading this story, all I can say is "DAMN, this is good!!!" 👍

Login or register to comment