• Published 2nd Aug 2012
  • 1,551 Views, 8 Comments

Pyrophobia - Valorousspectre



Actors, Fashion, Carousel Boutique, Jealousy, Ponies on stage? And a wedding naturally.

  • ...
5
 8
 1,551

Prologue

Prologue

He was getting fired. Again. Before he had a chance to perform. Again. The director was speaking, but he didn’t care. It was all another monotonous drone. He’d had the same luck for weeks now. His gunmetal grey coat still shone from having himself cleaned just to play this part. The director was yammering about having a more experienced actor.

“Look, Gray, we need a unicorn who knows what he’s doing alright? You just don’t have the experience....”

Gray walked out on the director. He was sick of hearing about that. Always the same thing. His black tail was meticulously braided and his mane was ramrod straight. It was exactly how it was supposed to look for the part. He’d seen the script.

Gray translocated to his abode. It was one of the few spell combinations he’d been forced to master in his training. The ability to do so quietly and without flash or spectacularly with extra effects was something of a boon to his work. Packing his bags, he left the small camp. He was sick of travelling around. He needed to settle, find someplace where his skills were appreciated. He didn’t do ten years of acting lessons at the most prestigious school in Canterlot when he was a colt for nothing.

He was going to find his stage.

And he was going to take his audience by storm.