• Published 26th Apr 2017
  • 5,852 Views, 131 Comments

The Griffon Chronicle - Grave Walker



A human turned Griffin in a post apocalyptic Equis, but with a twist! He's on a completely different continent! Follow him on a journey of adventuring the wasteland as a hero with spurts of randomness and nonsense.

  • ...
27
 131
 5,852

World Map - Log:1.2

WARNING!

From here on out, this map may contains possible spoilers of locations and or places yet to be discovered in the story.

This map is not set in stone and is rather a visual thought out rough draft of ideas and possibilities. This map is susceptible to change over time and be edited as the story continues on. The Log Number will go up every time when significant things or places are added or changed. I am no artist, so my skill at making something professionally done is out of the question. I do my best as this is ment as a basic visual representation of the world the story is set in. Unless someone was willing to make such story art, this will be the best. So until otherwise, the map will be limited to what I can create on Google Slides.

And here is the link to the World Map of the Wasteland!

Author's Note:

Log 1.0: Base Standard
Log 1.1: Edited the map with location name changes
Log 1.2: Added more localized map of the Bygone Zone/City Ruins area with new Faction