• Published 12th Mar 2017
  • 1,561 Views, 24 Comments

Love is Chaos - Brock Lesnar



Celestia had to admit, it was rather fun having Discord around. But could she ever think of him as a friend? or maybe even more than that?

  • ...
2
 24
 1,561

The Gamma Phase, or, How Will This Help Us?

It was a dark and stormy night. Why? Because I've always wanted to write that line, that's why.

The Equestrian Master Prankers (EMP, with their logo being an Electro-Magnetic Pulse) sat in their underground lair. They sat and planned, planned terrible, horrible things. Things that would destroy the mind of anyone who dared to listen in on the trio. But that's completely irrelevant to this fic, as we will move onto our current topic: The Gamma Phase.

"Ok, so it turns out the alien was under mind control, and he thanks us for saving him…" Pinkie Pie read from a letter, from the same alien they beat a chapter ago.

"Really? That explains a lot…" Discord commented. "But, to more pressing matters, it seems the Beta Phase failed. We have to move onto… Phase Gamma…" Rainbow Dash ominously intoned.

"What's Phase Gamma again?" Discord asked.

Pinkie Pie opened her mouth, then shut it.

"Actually… I don't think we ever thought this far ahead…" Rainbow Dash admitted.

"I thought as much…" Discord admitted, "But hey, the Beta Phase didn't fail. We're rich and internationally published authors now!"

"Yeah!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed, jumping on top of Discord, much to his chagrin.

"I guess you're right. Also, Celestia loved the book, so that wins us points!" Rainbow Dash pointed out.

"You're right!" Discord exclaimed, moving over to a chalkboard on the side of the room. It was titled 'Celestia's Approval and Disapproval'. On the Approval side, there were a small handful of points. Discord added a point to this side, deciding not to acknowledge the thousands of points on the side labeled 'Disapproval'.

"Maybe we just need… Inspiration!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Pinkie Pie agreed.

"Then it's settled!" Discord cried, "Troops, mobilize!"

A silence followed. "Discord, we're all evenly ranked." Rainbow Dash groaned.

"Oh… right…" Discord said sheepishly.
And then they were off!


Pinkie Pie stood in the hall, patiently waiting. She knew the ultimate prank, but it required some planning. She had set up a familiar table, with four even more familiar guests. She then dunked her head in a bucket of water, and managed to get her mane to stay in a flat, hanging down style. She did the same with her tail, then stood by the table and began to ponder who would come into her current hallway of residence.

Finally, someone entered, and that someone was Twilight Sparkle. Twilight was here to see the Princess, and would unfortunately be caught in the crossfire.

Twilight had come to the castle, but had instead found Pinkie Pie, with her normally frizzy mane and tail completely flat and straight, doing strange voices for four strangely-named objects which were a lint ball, a bag of flour, a stack of rocks and a bucket of turnips. Twilight called out Pinkies name while walking closer and, very slowly, Pinkie turned to face her, with here eyes doing a rather remarkable, slow-mo impression of Ditzy Doo (better known as Derpy Hooves). Pinkie wore a vacant, eerie grin, which seemed completely soulless and evil. Twilight, when faced by this, recalled something Rainbow Dash had mentioned to her once. About how Pinkie went crazy and did something remarkably similar to this. Deciding that it was probably best to leave, Twilight exited the hallway in the most logical and rational way possible.

She screamed and ran.

And not a second too soon, for as soon as Twilight left, Pinkie's hair finally bounced back into its normal shape as she fell to the ground, laughing.


Rainbow Dash had opted for more classic gags, and had managed to force a raincloud into the castle. She managed to get it to follow and fry anyone who walked near it. Hearing someone coming, she flew out the window and waited.

Twilight was shivering, her friends actions having truly creeped her out. She was wondering what could have possibly driven Pinkie Pie into Pinkimena Mode and, as a consequence, never saw the raincloud. The only reason she ever realized it was there was because it zapped her with lightning. Then continued doing so, rushing after her as she ran off, trying to outpace the cloud. Laughing, Rainbow Dash flew after her, making sure to keep out of sight.


Rainbow Dash met up with Discord and Pinkie Pie on top of one of the arches holding the roof of he throne room up. Twilight was down below with the Princess, who had just gotten rid of the rain cloud. Celestia apologized and began to warn her of all the pranks the EMP had done.

"So, what's your prank?" Rainbow Dash whispered to Discord.

"Well, since I have a wide range of reality warping powers, I decided to use a classic, with my own inventive… twist…" Discord hissed back.
Discord snapped his fingers, and a colossal anvil appeared, floating above the doorway.

"And they dyed my tail pink, and they laced the food with super-spicy powder, and they… What's that?" Twilight and Celestia, who were close to the doorway, Celestia having dashed over to Twilight to remove the cloud the second she entered the room. The two gave a simultaneous yelp of surprise and quickly leaped out of the way, just dodging the oversized comedy article.

"Wait a second…" Twilight said, rapping a hoof on the anvil, "This is made of cardboard! It wouldn't have done anything even if it had hit us! Why would someone…"

Twilight was cut off by an ominous creaking noise, as the anvil fell open…

Revealing thousands of pies, all levitating in the air. Celestia's eyes widened. "Oh no…" she muttered. Then the pies seemed to freeze, focus and, one by one, hurtle towards the two shaking ponies.


The chuckling pranksters sat in the rafters, looking down on the mayhem, as the two ponies tried and failed to dodge the brutal onslaught of pastry.

"You know, I think finding inspiration could be a great Gamma Phase!" Pinkie Pie chirped.

"Yeah! And I know just what to do for the Omega Phase!" Rainbow Dash cried.

The three pranksters quickly began to discuss the idea, as the merry sound of ponies being flattened by pies filled the room.

Author's Note:

:trollestia::moustache::yay: