• Published 12th Mar 2017
  • 1,561 Views, 24 Comments

Love is Chaos - Brock Lesnar



Celestia had to admit, it was rather fun having Discord around. But could she ever think of him as a friend? or maybe even more than that?

  • ...
2
 24
 1,561

And That's How Equestria Was Made!

Discord and Celestia will live together happily for a long time. They will be happy with one another and never get into another crazy misadventure again. Well actually they will. And it'll be very, very funny.


"And that's how Equestria was made!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed, having just related the tale to the group of people gathered in Canterlot's Palace. The group composed of the Elements of Harmony, the Princesses, Discord and the new Palace actor, Dual Mask, who was for reasons unknown.

"Pinkie… Celestia, can you make her tell the real story?" Twilight asked.
"That's… what actually happened…" Celestia moaned.
"Oh…"


Later, our three pranksters were sitting on the roof of the castle, happily talking to each other. But it wasn't meant to last, as a baby dragon came walking up to them.

"Hey, uh, guys…" Spike stammered out nervously, "Well… you got the Princess and Discord together… Well… I figured that Rarity wouldn't go out with me, so I gave up on her… But Fluttershy…" A dreamy look passed over Spike's face as he said the name 'Fluttershy'.

The EMP froze in pure horror. Dread began to creep up their spines. They felt fear, a deep primal fear that the body reserves for only the most traumatizing experiences. Terror shot through their bodies as they quickly began to speak amongst themselves.

"Plot foreshadowing?"
"New romance?"
"But this is the epilogue…"
"But that means…"

The three all breathed one word together.
"Sequel…"

And everyone in Canterlot jumped as three simultaneous shrieks of pure fury echoed from the castle's top.


Author's Note:

ok ok that was cool!! but I'm not making a Sequel.:fluttercry: If someone wants to make a sequel, please do!! have fun!!!! :derpytongue2:

BTW I'm writing a fluttercord fic!!! first chapter this week!!:yay::trollestia::moustache:

Comments ( 10 )

wellllllll this was a discord x tia with pinkie, what did y'all expect?:rainbowhuh:

fluttercord fic

how dare

eugh
I probably won't read it, but I won't unfollow for that xD

Also-

"That's… what actually happened…" Celestia moaned.

*dying noises*

8019286 i know. but my little sister want's it. sorry!

8019287 man i need to stop drinking.:trollestia:

8019295 your sister would get along swimmingly with mine XD

8019307 lol yeah! i never did like fluttercord!!! :pinkiesick:

8019323 Me either :pinkiesick:
tis a plague

yet I have a friend who loves it .-.

8019330 yeah! my sis has posters everywhere!!:applejackconfused: but i still love her to death!!:derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment