• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 976 Views, 0 Comments

Grimdarkified ending episode 26 season 2 - redraven313



Episode 26 season 2, a slightly dark ending. 14 Chapters

  • ...
10
 0
 976

Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Rainbow Dash flew with great speed and dodged most of the changelings who had made it into Canterlot, Twilight looked down, even though Celestia had repaired the shield so quickly, more changelings than Twilight could count had made it into Canterlot. Now they devastated the city, fighting the knots of guardsmen in the streets, and mercilessly attacking civilians, she was abruptly pulled back from her observing, as a changeling nearly managed to grab onto her inflight, a swift kick sent it sprawling to the streets below.

”Hey Dash a little warning next time” Twilight yelled. ”Sorry, but you need to stay focused. We are nearly there... there she is I see her, Twilight!”

Twilight looked down below her. In the grand plaza was a small island of golden armor guardsmen, besieged on all sides by a sea sprawling of darkness. And in the middle of the golden army stood Celestia charging the shield, unfazed by the tides of changelings striking against the golden wall, but fully aware of both her surroundings, and of the fact; that thousands of changelings were just waiting outside the shield.
Twilight didn’t know much about fighting, but she knew that: if Celestia fell, so would the guard. By that logic; so would the changelings, if their queen fell. She knew what she needed to do.

”Dash! As soon as you spot Chrysalis throw me right at her!” Twilight waited for Rainbow Dash to reply, as she looked for the queen's familiar form, but none came, she shot a quick glare up and saw the queen of the changelings holding the spear.