• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 976 Views, 0 Comments

Grimdarkified ending episode 26 season 2 - redraven313



Episode 26 season 2, a slightly dark ending. 14 Chapters

  • ...
10
 0
 976

Chapter 3

Chapter 3
The hall suddenly rang with the piercing scream, from the wounded Shining Armour as he regained control of his own body.
He gridded his teeth, and looked at Cadance with a look of understanding, then quickly shifted it to Twilight with eyes filled with pain.

Twilight understood the message, and light sprang from her and enveloped her brother, who was frozen in the middle of a new scream, as the stasis magic worked itself into his body.

The queen watched the scene with barely contained amusement. ”too bad” she said ” he had such a lovely voice”

Twilight snapped, she began weaving a spell powered by all her anger and hate, but was stopped as a voice bellowed.
”Twilight stop!”
It was the voice of Princess Celestia, for the first time since she and Cadance had entered the room, she became aware of her surroundings.
All the guests were gone, they had been replaced by the royal guard, who now formed a circle filled with gleaming spears surrounding the scene in front of them. And from the ranks, strode forth princess Celestia, and the remaining five friends.

She paused next to Twilight, never taking her eyes off the changeling queen, and said ”I'm sorry Twilight, I wish I could have intervened earlier, but my duty is to see my subjects are safe first, before any personal revenge is exacted.”
”That being said however” she said with a louder voice, taking a step forward ”You will find that attacking Canterlot royalty, is attacking the sun itself! Do the queen of the Changelings really believe she can match my power, Chrysalis?”
Chrysalis answered Celestia's angry words in a dismissive manner.
”No I honestly thought you would be too busy maintaining the force field to fight me.” As she said the words, the sound of a thousand mirrors breaking, cut through any reply Celestia might have had. All followed the queen's gaze outside where huge fragments of the force field began falling down, into the courtyard below, and then the first changelings began to pouring though.