• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 976 Views, 0 Comments

Grimdarkified ending episode 26 season 2 - redraven313



Episode 26 season 2, a slightly dark ending. 14 Chapters

  • ...
10
 0
 976

Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Chrysalis watched from above how the young mare fell to her doom, she even smiled as Twilight turned the spear towards her minions. Then she felt the magic of Canterlot being drawn towards the young mare and the smile stopped. She felt how Celestia let all the magic she could spare flow toward her student, how the trees, the flowers and even the water lent power to her young unicorn.
She watched cautiously, how a purple sphere of blinding light shot in front of Twilight, engulfing everything in an eight foot radius.
There was a flash, and Chrysalis watched how the sphere faded out of existence, and no living thing remained where the sphere had once been.
Concluding the young mares spell had backfired, and ended any threat, she turned her attention back down at Celestia, who had never stopped chanting her spell, with a look of righteous confidence. But in the princess's eyes she saw not defeat, but something else... then she saw it. In the corner of her eye a changeling fell towards the ground, desperately trying to regain it balance in flight, and soon a shower of twenty or more changelings fell from the sky. She heard, no felt a scream and look up, gasping as the realization of what had happen slowly dawned upon her.