• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 8,740 Views, 997 Comments

Dragonball MLP: World Tour! - ultrapoknee



The planet Earth faces a grave peril; the Dragonballs have disappeared, destroying the precious balance that holds the Earth in place. Now, Goku and the other Z fighters must travel back to planet Equis in order to retrieve them. Will they succeed?

  • ...
18
 997
 8,740

PreviousChapters Next
episode 6: Mother Zebrica. (Edited)

Author's Note:

Enjoy the chapter and Happy Easter.

[Minotaur Kingdom, Third Person POV.]

"This day is simply just perfect..." 'Goku' sang as he charged a Ki blast and hurled into a building in the distance. The explosion consumed it instantly. "The type of day I dreamt of when I was small," He continued as another blast left his hand directly into a crowd fleeing in the opposite direction. Their screams of agony faded out as their bodies turned to ashes. 'Goku' looked to see more of his potential victims fruitless try to escape. A devilish smirk adorns his lips as he threw his arms out wide. "Everybody will run around. Scream and shout as they frown. But little do they realize that I will rule them all! I delight in their distress. My wrath knows no rest. And my rule will be uncontested. No matter what they do, I will win, and they will lose. And it's all thanks to Son Goku!!!!" His aura flared with a burning white intensity as 'Goku' launch multiple blasts from his body. A series of explosions rang out, destroying many buildings and lives in their wake. 'Goku' looks at the destruction he caused with sadistic satisfaction. He was enjoying himself so much that he almost missed the arrow whizzing toward his cranium-- Almost.

The Saiyan warrior snatched the arrow right out of its trajectory and gazed at it with mild interest. He followed its point of origin to a group of minotaurs staging a counter-attack. At the helm of this assault was none other than the King of Minos himself, Iron Hoof. He welded the same battle ax he used during the first E.A.T tournament. "ARCHERS! RAIN DOWN YOUR SWIFT JUSTICE ON THIS PERPERTRATIOR!!!" He commanded. A volley of arrows honed in on 'Goku' as he watched on with an amused expression. Rather than dodge or blow them away, 'Goku' crossed his arms and allowed the arrows to hit his bodies with no harm to himself whats so ever. He allowed this to continue for a few moments before he held out his left arm. A shockwave emitted from his palm and blew the soldiers back.

Iron Hoof was able to cover himself and recovered first just as 'Goku' landed in front of him. "Hey, Iron Hoof. Long time no see,"

"That voice... No, it can't be! Ambassador!? What has happened to you? Why are you attacking my kingdom?!!"

'Goku' chuckles evilly at him. "I've been through a lot of changes that has helped me reevaluate some things. Specifically, my relationship with the inhabitants of this planet,"

"W-what?"

"I'm getting back to my roots and claiming this planet for my own. This destruction was just a taste of what's going to happen to those that try and resist,"

Iron Hoof couldn't believe what he was hearing. The former E.A.T champion had come back after five years to lay waste to everything he knew. Is this the same warrior he met? And what has brought about this extreme change. Before he could respond, however, Iron Hoof heard the distinct sound of a bull stampeding. He turned his head to find his eldest son of three bearing his horns down on his target. He wore a single-shoulder guard on his left deltoid. One pair of black slack with a knee guard and a dagger holster by his lower leg. A sword in one hand and a shield in the other; the eldest prince pressed forward to defend his home.

"Your twisted ambitions end here!" He shouted as his horns were mere inches from impaling their would-be conqueror,

"Cloven Hoof stop!" But the Kings warning came too late. 'Goku' grabbed the proverbial bull by the horns and stopped Cloven's advancement without moving an inch from his momentum. Cloven Hoof tried to counter by swinging his sword into the Saian's midsection, but the blade broke in two the moment it made contact with his body. The prince's eyes widened in horror as 'Goku's' grin grew.

"Kids today are too impatient. They just charge head first with reckless abandon. If you sat back and thought about for a second, then you would have figured out that this was one threat you could not tackle. But it's not your fault, after all, bullheadedness is a genetic trait!" 'Goku' stated as he lifted the minotaur prince with one arm and slammed him into the ground. The force behind the impact buried Cloven into a crater. "So how about you sit this one out while the adult finish talking,"

Iron Hoof stared into the crater that housed his progeny with an emotionless expression. He still couldn't comprehend why this was all happening. Or why someone he respected as a fellow warrior would commit these crimes. But, at the moment, Iron Hoof no longer dwelled on such questions. All he could focus on was the minotaur sized hole in the ground and the painful groaning of his first born. Cloven Hoof was much like him in every regard. Strong, fearless, and wise. He was his spitting image, and Iron Hoof was grateful for the fact that he fathered him.

The King looked at the orange and blue clad warrior with a blank stare. Expect, all Iron Hoof saw from then on was the color of red. Iron Hoof let a furious bellow as he drew his battle ax and charged forward much like his son did. The runes on his weapon glowed as he swung it with all the strength his race was known for to possess. Despite his frenzy of attacks from multiple angles, the Saiyan warrior dodged every blow that came his way. The cocky smile on 'Goku's' face only served to fuel Iron Hoof's angry. And unfortunately for the King, that angry spelled his doom.

"Ya know I was expecting something resembling a challenge given that it has been five years. But then again, you weren't a match for me at the tournament. And even now--" 'Goku trailed off as he dodged a downward strike with rapid movement. The ax split the ground in two and stretched out a mile in the distance. Before Iron Hoof could recover, 'Goku' reappeared on his left side and thrust his arm into the minotaurs king chest. There was a sickening wet thud that seems to echo throughout the streets. Iron Hoof trembled as his pupil shrank to pintucks. "--You're hardly worth the effort," 'Goku' finished.

The minotaur stood there paralyzed in shock and pain as his adversaries limb protruded out of his muscular torso. He dropped his weapon as felt the cold, unforgiving hands of his enemy clutch at his rapidly beating heart. His body trembled as blood dripped from his mouth. Slowly, he brought his gaze back to 'Goku' who smiled triumphantly over his impending death. It was there when his eyes met that Iron Hoof knew the truth. A warrior can tell a lot about their opponents on the battlefield. They can bear their souls to each other with their fist and learn everything they could ever know without ever uttering a single word. The eyes especially exemplified this method. They are the window to the soul after all. And the eyes of the man whose arm was burrowing into his chest-- Who held his life in his hands --was not the same person he fought five years ago.

"Y-you're...not-- *GASP* --him!"

'Goku' grin grew broader as he presses his index finger to his lips in a motion to shush the minotaur king. "Let's keep that between us, shall we? It will be our little secret that you will take with to your grave," He said in a sweet feminine voice that rock Iron Hoof to his core.

"FATHER!!!"

'Goku' turned his attention back to the prince that had finally recovered from his attack. Tears threatened to spill as he watched on in horror. "Aw, right on time. It looks like business has come to an end. Farewell King Iron Hoof, may your legacy be remembered for all time!" With that said, the Saiyan warrior clutched his hand over Iron Hoof still beating heart and crushed it like a fragile egg. He violently ripped his arm out, causing blood to splatter the ground and stain his Gi, Iron Hoof stood still for a moment before his body fell to the ground. The prince struggled to his hooves and ran over to his father. He slid on his knees and placed his shaky hands on his form.

"Father, p-please hold on. Help is coming. We-we can save--" His words died in his throat as his father grasped his hand. He tried to warn his son. To tell him he had learned, but the blood pooling from his mouth made it difficult to form words. His vision was getting blurry as his strength faded away. To think his end would come at the hands of an imposter of nefarious intent. But what pained him the most was the look of hurt, sadness, and rage he was sending to his murder. Anger that will feed into vengeance, but a recompense exacted upon an innocent. He tried once more to speak. To stop a terrible injustice from happening. Iron Hoof spoke, but his words did not carry volume. He felt cold and tired as his eyelids shut. And then he felt nothing.

The life finally ebbed away from the minotaur king and silence filled the air. 'Goku' who was admiring the way the kings' blood felt between his fingers smirked at his handy work and turned to his leave. He turns his head back to the distraught prince as he ascended to the skies. "Don't feel too bad kid. Your old man would have wanted to go out this way despite being thoroughly outclassed. But hey, you can say his heart was in the right place," The joke was in poor taste, and the timing was dreadful. With his mission now complete, 'Goku' left the prince turned king to wallow in his misery.


[Castle Friendship, Cutie Map Room.]



"Sir Goku. What do you mean of this "Instant Transmission" Technique?" Luna asked. Twilight overcame her shock and ran up to Goku's face. She held that familiar manic gleam in her eyes as she went to speak.

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell Me!!!"

"Whoa easy there Twilight, I'll you," Goku said nervously. The Z fighter's looked confused while Bulma giggled at the display. "Now, Instant Transmission is exactly that, instant. You think of a person, not a place, and then you lock onto their Ki signature like this..." Goku puts two fingers on his forehead again and a moment later his start to phase in and out. "3. 2. 1," He said as he vanished. He reappears a second later with Big Mac in tow. The big Earth pony shared the same expression of shock as the other Equestrians in the room.

"I get it. It's not just super speed, but a teleport," Spike said.

"One that rivals or even surpasses our own. If I'm not mistaking, Sweet Apple Acres is to the east of the castle. That's a few miles away from here. And you performed a round trip effortlessly!" Twilight exclaimed.

"That's pretty much it. Thanks for the help Big Mac. I'll take you back now,"

"Eeyup," The Clydesdale said. The two vanished again, and Goku reappeared with an apple this time.

"While I enjoy the merriment, can somepony explain my sudden displacement?" Zecora asked.

"Forgave the rude intrusion Miss, but we could use your help," Tien said. Zecora stared at the man with a curious fascination. Now that she overcame her shock, she noticed many strange beings gathered in the room. "I know what some of you are and you have traveled quite far. Whatever your request may be, I will help to the best of my ability," Happy that Zecora was on board. Goku informed her of their plight and how they required her services traversing through Zebrica. Although, Zecora willingness to help seemed to have diminished once the explanation was over.

"So do you think you can help?" Krillin asked.

"The tale you have told has brought me great sadness. The actions of Chrysalis can only bring madness. I will help you in this endeavor, but beware the storm will weather,"

"Um, does she always speak in rhyme?" Krillin whispered to Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah, pretty much," She replied.

"Alright then, we're all set. Hey Zecora, can you describe someone you know from your homeland?" Goku asked.

"There is one zebra who possess a strong presence. The name is Majora, and I do very much adore her. My old village is her place of residence. She presides as the village chief. To find her, look towards the East," Goku nodded closed his eyes to concentrate. He expanded his awareness far in the direction Zecora mentioned. He felt many ki signatures, but only a few of them stood out. He decided to lock onto the closest one and hope for the best.

"I think I got it. I'm ready to take us there whenever you guys are ready," Goku said.

"Oh, um, I'll just take 16 to my cottage and pick up a few things if that's ok," Fluttershy said as she and 16 left the room.

"Good idea, luckily I already have the essentials pre-packed for just such an emergencies," Twilight said as she summoned a saddle bag filled with supplies.

"I believe the rest of the group should come with us back to Canterlot. I can arrange for the fastest blimps to take you to your destinations," Celestia said.

"Good. If we all head out now, then we may be done a lot sooner than expected. Hopefully, nothing will go wrong from here," Piccolo stated.


[Outside Castle Friendship.]


Goku, Krillin, Twilight, Rainbow and Zecora wait patiently for Fluttershy to return. Piccolo and the others were already in Canterlot thanks to a mass teleportation spell. Two streamline blimps were seen over the horizon making their departure. Gohan, Scootaloo, Master Roshi and Android 16 would hold down the fort here with Bulma. During this time Zecora and Rainbow were able to gather some supplies of their own. After an hour of waiting for Fluttershy return, the yellow and pink pegasus came into view with her bag of utilities.

"So is everything set?" Goku asked.

"Oh, yes. 16 is getting along with everyone at the cottage. I believe 16 will do very well," Fluttershy said with a smile.

"Great gather around everyone," Everyone did as instructed and placed their hands on Goku while he held Guru. Twilight was bursting with barely contained excitement. Krillin had a determined look on his face. Fluttershy smiled at the thought of meeting new animal friends. Rainbow played it off with a look of indifference. Zecora, however, was slightly hesitant. She pulled her hand back and grasped it in another while turning her head away.

"Is something wrong Zecora?" Twilight asked, noticing her troubled state.

"...There is nothing to worry. C'mon, we should most likely hurry," Zecora replied as she grabs her hand. Goku placed two fingers on his head again and focused on the Ki signature he felt earlier. One moment later, the flicker out of sight.


[Zebrica, Zecora's home village.]

The group flicked back into sight and broke contact with Goku. The ponies reeled back at the sensation came from this new method of teleportation. "Ok, that was kind of freaky, but hey I'm not dizzy like usual," Rainbow said.

"Oh, yes. It was quite pleasant," Fluttershy added.

"Hmm, I can see the benefit of this technique versus a standard teleportation spell. Our spell only works if we been to a location before and if the target of the spell is within the line of sight. In addition to that teleporting great distances usually, depletes a pony's magic reserve especially if we're taking more than one passenger. Plus, said passenger experience motion sickness if they never teleported before or if they're not a unicorn/alicorn in general. What would you say the cons are to the Instant Transmission?" Twilight asked.

"Well, If I can't lock on to a Ki signature, then I can't use the technique. Also, I need to be able to concentrate which would be hard during open battle. The energy I brought us to was kind of far away, but I don't feel tired at all. Then again I'm a unique case since I have more reserve in Ki energy than the average guy. It's pretty close, but I'd say Instant Transmission beats out your teleporting," Goku stated. Twilight was feverishly jotting down the entire conversation.

"This is great! I'll be sure to adopt this into my Ki energy training!"

As Twilight continued to gush, Zecora took the time to admire the scenery. Everything was as she remembered it. Families walk door the smooth dirt road hand and hand. Fillies played with handmade dolls while sitting in the grass. Zecora chuckled as she watches a pair of zebra mare balance pottery on top of their skulls much she used to when she was younger. A group of zebra stallions sat in a circle as the banged on their drums in perfect rhythm with each other. Overall, her village was brimming with actively and still as lively as ever.





Zecora broke her reminiscing as the village guard was marching toward their group. "My friends, we must be wary. The sentinels are upon us so we must tread carefully," Goku and the other turned to their new arrivals.

"Oh boy, these mean business," Krillin said nervously.

"Don't worry everyone. I'll do the talking," Twilight confidently said as she met the guard's stride. They stop right in front of the group, and there was ten stallions total. They each were brandishing spears in their left hands. Several pouches lined the belt that secured a brown loincloth. On their backs were beige bamboo sticks with holes in the center of them. Zecora knew these tools were her tribes' blow dart that uses a variety of ammunition to subdue or dispatch any threat to the village. She just hoped that the sentinels would not implore them on her friends. Finally, they each wore what appeared to be a ponies skull for intimidation against any outsiders.

"Good day everypony, I am Princess Twilight Sparkle. It is nice to meet you all. My friends and I are on a crucial mission of friendship and--"

One of the sentinels raised his hand to silence Twilights greeting. "While we respect your station, we are not here for recreation. Our village chief has summoned her," The Sentinel gestured to Zecora. "And in this task, we shall not defer. Come with us aimless one or your mission here will be undone," The first Sentinel said as they all about face and walked down the dirt path. The other's looked on with confusion as they turned to Zecora.

"Um... What did they mean by that?" Rainbow asked.

"..." Zecora said nothing. A look of guilt adorned her features. "We should go..." She finally said as she quickly caught up to the Sentinels. Goku and the others silently followed until another realization came up.

"Hey, she didn't rhyme that time," Krillin said, accidently rhyming himself.


[Village Chief Hut.]


"I must admit that I am shocked. I did not expect you to return with such a flock," The Chief said. Two sentinels were flanked beside the village as the group listened carefully to her address Zecora. She wore a brown cloak with black fur that was connected by a golden zebra talisman. Much like Zecora she had golden rings around her neck and her arms. She also wore a black singlet with a beige loincloth over her waist. A headdress laid on her forehead that interweaved around her mane and allowed her mohawk to be twice the size of Zecora's.

Zecora was hesitant to meet her gaze. Not that anyone could blame. While the tone of voice was welcoming, the Chief face was blank and expressionless. Goku was the only one to question this. "Say Chief Mojira. Is Zecora in some trouble And how did you know we were coming?"

The two sentinels went to step forward, but the chief halted their advance. "The shaman's return was told by Gaia divine. Although you certainly took your sweet time. Zecora's presence here has up upset the fragile balance for the village dwellers will their malice,"

"Why is that? Was Zecora banished from her homeland?" Twilight asked. Zecora's reluctance to speak only grew in intensity.

Chief Majora merely nodded, causing the other's to gasp out in shock. "Before you jump to conclusions, please note that her banishment was simply an illusion. She was sent away out of sympathy rather than infamy,"

"Oh, um, but can you tell us why?" Fluttershy asked.

This time Zecora finally spoke up, but not in the manner the ponies or Earthlings are accustom too. "Back when I was just an apprentice, a stallion from another village took an interest in me. His tribe was the most influential and friend to the acting village chief at the time. An agreement made for the sake of lasting peace that I undergo betrothal..."

"What!? That's so not cool. They can't force that on anypony!" Rainbow said indignantly.

"Unfortunately, that is the case concerning those of the elite. I had my share of marriage proposal thrown my way as well. Thankfully, Celestia set up some safeguards for me so all anypony in the nobility can do just send those request and I can reject them without consequence," Twilight said.

"So how did you get out of that?" Krillin asked.

"The shaman is a scared position. They go forth without opposition. As a shaman, Zecora was untouchable. Her rank saved her from a fate most undesirable," Majora stated.

"A shaman has free reign to do as they wish for it is their duty to learn all they can learn about themselves and the world around them. A shaman's purpose is to bring the art of healing to others. The former shaman knew of my plight and granted the status so that I could leave my village unimpeded. But I never performed the ritual to become a full-fledged shaman. Which is why the sentinels called me by that term because my destiny is unfulfilled," Zecora stated.

"So If I'm getting this right then all you have to do is finish your training and then everything is good, right?" Goku said.

The chief chuckled at this. "Simple, but very true. I am beginning to like you. Deep in the forest where the mightiest of best rest is a temple that holds your test. Your task to bring back an item of value. So use your knowledge to guide you. The temple contains many falsehoods. Your success hinges on what you perceive as good,"

"Will it be dangerous?" Fluttershy asks with a whimper.

"That goes without saying as the beasts will be lying in waiting,"

"Um, guys? What about the Dragonball?" Krillin asked. Guru chose that moment to activate the Dragon radar built into his back.

"Guru, Guru. Dragonball located. Approximately 50 kilometers southeast,"

"Our path seem to coincide. The temple holds our goals inside," Zecora rhymed, her mood lifted considerably.

"Awesome! Let's get going!" Rainbow exclaimed, but before the group could leave, Majora spoke again.

"I must warn you. There were ponies here before you. Their goal is to seek the temple as well. Should your paths cross, it may not end well," Majora said cryptically.

"Yeah, yeah. Danger and peril. We got it. Now let's go!" Rainbow said as she ushered everyone out the hut.

"Impetuous that lot. But I fear about the horrors their journey will rot,"


Guru leads the way as the group trekked through the jungle flora. The jungle itself is thick with foliage and insects. Krillin was having an increasingly difficult time as the many flies and mosquito found their perch on his cranium. Twilight occupied her time by going over their resources. Books, food, water canteens, a bag of senzu beans for emergencies. Rainbow Dash hovered along quietly with a look of boredom on her face. Fluttershy, however, was looking rather dejected.

"What's up Fluttershy?" Goku asked.

"Well, I was hoping we would run into some of the local wildlife by now. I want a chance to speak with them,"

"Could you tell these bugs to find someone else to snack on!" Krillin grumbled as e swatted away another mosquito. Bright red welts covered the majority of his bald head.

"They said that your head is very shiny and that your blood tastes sweet. Don't mind them too much; they're just excited about meeting a new species as well," Krillin grimaced as the snickering grew in volume from his party member. He was about to say something when a low growl came from the bushes behind them. Everyone went on alert as the leaves continue to rustle before they stopped entirely. A bead of sweat dripped down Krillin's face as he and Goku inched their way towards the buses. Goku parted the bush to reveal a family of small rodents.

"Oh my, hello there little critters. What exactly are you?"

"These animals are known as the meerkats. But their presence here goes against their habitat," Zecora said. Just then, one of the meerkats let out a shriek before it lunged forward. Fluttershy let out an 'Eep' before she evaded. This action caused the meerkat to land on Krillin's face instead. The enraged little rodent proceeds to at Krillin's face leaving several scratch marks. Twilight intervened and encased the meerkats in a bubble of magic. Goku quirked an eyebrow once things settled down. Meanwhile, Rainbow rolled on the ground clutching her stomach as her guffaws filled the area.

"Owww..."Krillin whined.

"Oh dear, let me help with that," Fluttershy said as her palms glowed a soft green color. A smoothing sensation washed over Krillin's face as his injuries faded away until his face was pristine once again.

"Whoa, Fluttershy I didn't think you could heal anyone?" Goku said in amazement.

Fluttershy blushed at the praise. "It's nothing. I took lessons with Scootaloo on learning Ki energy. It was tough since I'm not the most athletic. I could only draw out a little energy during each session. I almost gave up, but then Angel bunny got hurt one day, and I was out of supplies to treat him. I became so worried that I picked him up and cradled him in my hands to try and smooth him. But then my hands started to glow. The next thing I knew, Angel was feeling better, and from then on I practiced extra hard on my healing powers,"

"That great Fluttershy. But how did Angel get hurt anyways?" Rainbow asked.

"Oh, he stubbed his little paw on the coffee table. It was swelling badly," The sound of crickets chirping was the only noise that echoed in the vicinity.

"Right... Anyway, ask them why they're so far away from their natural home," Twilight said. Fluttershy proceeds to question the meerkats and let out a soft gasp. "What did they say?"

"They said a large group of ponies made a camp not too far from here. And cleared out all the animals from their homes and stuffed into cages," There was n undercurrent of anger in Fluttershy's voice as she said this.

"That must be the Group before us," Rainbow summaries.

"And they sound like poachers," Twilight added.

"The wildlife here must not be disturbed lest the vengeful spirits will voice will be heard. We must go and save what we can before things get out of hand," Zecora stated with urgency.


[Camp Site.]


The group found themselves staring down the campsite on top of a hill. The camp was quite large with several ponies that were armed with crossbows and swords to handle anything that came their way. Twilight used a spell called Close up to extend her vision without giving their party away.

"It looks they brought a sizeable force with them. The animals are all near the back of the site,"

"We can take 'em. Just go in fast and hard before these guys can even blink," Rainbow said as she threw some jabs.

"Hold on, something is happening down there," Goku said.

A large crowd stood in front of three individuals. However, the one in the middle was kneeling down with a sack over their head. The pony on the left had on a light beige shirt with a red and white polka-dotted ascot underneath. He also wore black cargo pants, and his mane was styled back with a single gray streak going through it. Stand on the right was a creature Twilight knew very well. It was a hulking creature that was a cat and primate fused into one. It had cat-like features on its faces while two tones of blue fur covered its body. A monkeys' paw sat on the tip of its tail, and it wore a golden collar.

"I don't believe it. Ahuizotl and Caballeron are working together!?"

"What?! That's impossible!" Rainbow said in disbelief/

"Who?" Goku and Krillin said in unison.

"Then the pony in the middle must be..." Twilight trailed off as Caballeron grab hold of the sack and pulled off the captive head; revealing a light golden mare with three different shades of gray for a mane. She wore a green safari shirt with beige cargo shorts. Rainbow and Twilight's shot wide open at the world famous archeologist before them.

"DARING DO!!!"

PreviousChapters Next