• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 8,713 Views, 997 Comments

Dragonball MLP: World Tour! - ultrapoknee



The planet Earth faces a grave peril; the Dragonballs have disappeared, destroying the precious balance that holds the Earth in place. Now, Goku and the other Z fighters must travel back to planet Equis in order to retrieve them. Will they succeed?

  • ...
18
 997
 8,713

PreviousChapters Next
BONUS Chapter: Pink Hair and Nightmares!

[Ponyville - Carosal Boutique.]

Rarity sat in front of her full view mirror brushing her luscious purple mane while humming to herself. Her eyes drifted to one of the photos decorating the mirror. She smiles contently at each of the precious mentos of her friends and family. However, there was one photo that brought about just as much grief as it did happiness. It was a picture of her and Goku posing before they went to the gala. She was pleased with her choice for their attire and how she managed to prepare her otherworldy friend for elite mingling. But a shudder escaped her muzzle when she gazed upon Goku's hair.

"That unruly mane! It's a wonder why his wife didn't push to have it shaved bald. If anything, those pesky locks reflect his stature as a warrior as much as Goku does. Unyielding and determined," She glared at the photo before a smile began to form. "But even the best warriors suffer defeat now and again, and I beat you!!!" Each word was emphasized with Rarity stabbing her finger at Goku's slicked back and groomed hair. "It was a victory for all of the fashion industry, and one you shan't forget. Now its time for some beauty rest," Rarity applied her beauty mask and entered her bedroom. She tucked herself in and drifted away into blissful sleep.

...

...

...

...

*BOOM*

Rarity awoke from her slumber with a startled yelp. She quickly threw off the covers and dons a robe before heading out of her room. "Sweetie Belle!!! Sweetie!!!" She cried desperately for her sister. Barging into Sweetie's room, Rarity's panic began to rise when she saw that Sweetie Belle was absent. Then, without warning, an earthquake made the ivory unicorn lose her balance. But as quickly as it came, the trembling stopped. Rarity rubs her aching bottom as she rights herself. However, her reprieve was cut short as another quake hits and knocks her back down. She tried to make it back to her hooves, only for another earthquake to send her back to the ground. "What in Luna's name is happening!?" Rarity quickly noted that the Earthquakes were acting quite irregularly. They would go off within short intervals of each other.

It took some effort, but Rarity managed to her home. The moment she laid eyes upon the destruction of Ponyville made her wish she stayed in bed. Several cottages were in ruins. Flames danced around Mayor Mare's office building while Sugarcube Corners roof had a gaping hole in the roof. As if someone or something took a bite out of it. Ponies ran away in every direction for safety. The six-pointed star that rested atop of Castle friendship was now just a smoldering broken tip. Off in the distance, Rarity could see smoke billowing from Canterlot mountain. "Twilight! Starlight! Has anyone seen my friends and sister!?" Rarity asked, yet received no answer. Her mind was racing a million miles a minute. "What is happening?" Her answer came as another earthquake upset her footing. It was only then that she discovered the source of the quaking. "Sweet Celestia...!" A massive golden ape creature was rampaging in the Everfree forest. Its roar echoed across the lands as it beat its chest and stomps against the ground. Even at a distance, Rarity flinched at the crimson eyes filled with primal rage. It opens its maw and fired a red Ki blast into the neighboring mountain, destroying it instantly. Every instinct was screaming at the unicorn to flee, but a new voice called out to her.

"Rarity!!!"

Rarity turned around to see a human she did not recognize fly to her. She was wearing an orange bandana with a red shirt, grey jeans, and fingerless gloves. If this was a normal day, Rarity would've dragged this girl into her boutique to fix this crime against fashion. "Who-"

The human girl wasted little time and hoisted Rarity into the air. "Come on, we have to help grandpa!!!"

"Wait! Who are you? Where is Sweetie Belle? My friends? Why are you heading towards that monstrosity!?"

"Don't you remember Rarity? Baby invaded the Earth and took control of everyone on the planet. Then he launched an assault on Equis with his Truffle army. He even managed to take control of Twilight and some of the ponies here! You, me, and grandpa seem to be the only ones able to stop him!" She explained as they land close to the towering ape.

"If what you say is true then where is Goku and the others!? Surely, such warriors haven't fallen to this Baby character? Shouldn't we look for them instead of going near this thing!?"

The girl whips her head around with an angry expression. "Not without my grandpa!!!" She pulled out an old Gi from her backpack and flew into the monsters face.

Rarity's instincts were screaming at her to do anything at this point. Take the girl and run away. Find her friends. Anything. But she knew this was out of her hands. She prayed that her mystery companion had a plan to quell this raging beast. She couldn't hear what the girl was saying, but it looked as though she was trying to plead with the monster. The ape seemed confused as its giant finger brushes against the girls face. Things took another odd turn as the great ape began glowing with energy. It reached out toward the moon while shrinking in size. Soon, it took on the shape of a man, who was growling and grunting from his transformation. The girl came back to pick up Rarity who was awestruck at the sight before her. The pair landed were the monster once stood. Rarity could scarcely believe her eyes. There, right in front of her, was Goku. His appearance was wildly different from before. Pinkish-red fur covered most of his torso, leaving only his broad chest and abs exposed. A monkey tail struck out from his yellow pants. But what caught the unicorn by complete surprise was his face.

"Goku...?" Rarity asked in an unsure tone. Goku's yellow eyes landed on her as her smirks, thus confirming her suspicion. She took several steps forward and rested her hands on his shoulder. Goku went to say something, but Rarity's trembling body and twitching eye stop him. He followed her gaze that zeroed in on his hair. A strained smile formed on Rarity muzzle as she steps back and points at his mane. "What in the name of all that is harmony have you done to your mane!?!?"

Her voice echoed across the Everfree, scaring away several birds in the process. All the chaos happening at the moment appeared to cease as Goku stares back at his friend in bewilderment. It was at this moment, Goku came up with the most appropriate response to her inquiry. "Uh, this is the ultimate- Super Saiyan 4?"

Rarity's face turned crimson red as she rage consumed her. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"


"AAAH!!!!" Rarity awoke from her slumber in fright as she tried to control her breathing. The commotion she made was enough to disturb Sweetie Belle who barged into her room to investigate. Upon seeing her sister safe and sound, Rarity leaps off the bed and pulls her into a hug while sobbing uncontrollably. "Oh, Sweetie! I had the most dreadful nightmare!!"

Sweetie rolled her tired eyes at her sister's dramatics. "What's wrong sis?"

"It was about Goku. He transformed himself into a barbarian! Pink fur clashing with yellow pants. Yellow eyes overshadowed by red mascara! His physique was spot on, mind you, but marred by that horrible unruly mane. It was even worse than before if such a thing was remotely possible! Of all the horrid dreams my mind could've concocted, that was the worst possible one!!!"

Sweetie Belle patted the back of Rarity's head as she returns to her uncontrollable crying. "It's ok, Rarity. That form isn't canon. Let it all out,"

PreviousChapters Next