• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 664 Views, 6 Comments

Two Lifetimes - Nightstalker18

  • ...
6
 6
 664

New Directions

“Wake up sleepyhead it’s time!” Oh dear Celestia why her why now?
“Dear Celestia Pinkie why do you have to do that?”
“ Do what?”
“Do that… appearing in my face all the time” sometimes I don’t know why I bother… “Anyway we better get going.” Trains…the worst inventions ever conceived never on time and always a bumpy ride… And I’m riding with Pinkie know how I feel now? You don’t? Well let me explain imagine being a pea cosy in your pod until it is picked up and shook now add to that a loud, high-pitched voice constantly babbling on about nothing in particular...now you know how I feel. So that combined with being woken up by Pinkie Pie I’m in another irate mood now… this soothsayer better be worth it.
“So then I said OATMEAL ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!” Oh no! She’s off again.
“Not to be condescending Pinkie but…you have already told me that story… five times”
“No I haven’t silly filly! This is a different story” See what I mean? Does she ever run out of energy?
“And it went really fast round and round like VROOOM!!!!!” Obviously not…this is going to be a long journey….
“Autumn!!!!! We’re here!!!!!” Finally!
“Right let’s go and find this soothsayer” That sounded more cheerful than I feel right about now. I’m going to put my mood down to the journey I was trying to sleep all through the journey but at regular intervals I would be woken up by “hey Autumn are you awake?” So yes I am in an extremely annoyed mood now. Might as well make this as quick as possible… Or not Pinkie insists on visiting everywhere in Appaloosa UGHHH! We’re never going to find the soothsayer at this rate. “Hey Pinkie I’m going to search for the soothsayer on my own for a while just…entertain yourself for a while ok?” Oh Celestia I hope she doesn’t do anything stupid…This town Is larger than I expected it has been two hours since I left Pinkie Pie on her own and now unbidden are images of her being shunned and hurt by the settler ponies of Appaloosa. I’m standing in a house one of the weird peach coloured creatures is talking to me calling me by my name “so Autumn I’m offering you this promotion in good faith I hope you make the army proud” I push one of my forelegs to my head in what could be classed as a salute I guess. “SIR YES SIR I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN SIR” ouch I’m as bad as Pinkie Pie…. I awake in a saloon…What? How did I get here? Wait… Oh no! I must have blacked out but the dreams have never hit me while I’m awake what the hay? “Hey miss are you going to pay for your drink?” Drink? Oh wait the drink in…my...han… HOOF this is getting weird what was I going to call it a hand? What the hay is a hand? “Sorry I lost track of where I was how much do I owe you?”
“Three bits missy” I hand him the coins this is getting more surreal by the minute I need to find this soothsayer and fast. “Uh please sir?”
“What can ah be doin’ yah for missy?”
“Do you know a soothsayer around here?”
“Soothsayer can’t say ah noes of one…wait ah know you could try the woman that lives in the tent on the outskirts of this here town missy” finally a lead!
“Thank you sir for your help…and the drink”
“No problem missy glad ah could be helping yous” I was so preoccupied with finding the tent that contained this soothsayer that I failed to notice Pinkie Pie skipping along with a few fillies in tow…CRASH!!!!!!
“AUTUMN!!!! HEY! Wait why did you do that?” oops Pinkie I forgot about her…
“oh hey Pinkie why do you have fillies following you?”
“I was telling them the story of how I met the rest of my friends and how I got my cutie mark!!” It figures Pinkie telling the children some crackpot story of how she met Twilight and the others… no wonder she has children follow her a lot they must love her stories. Speaking of stories… “I must get back to finding this soothsayer see you later Pinkie Pie”
“see you Autumn”
“A conundrum indeed but not one I can help you with my young mare” so much for being a specialist in dreams she can’t tell me what is wrong with me.
“Can’t you at least tell me someone who can help?”
“Indeed I can but I warn you the pony you seek is far from here.” Great more travelling! But still another chance of unravelling this mystery as to what these dreams are.
“Anything! Where is she?”
“A place small and fun, a place known as Ponyville.” WHAT?!?!?! PONYVILLE YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! Calm down Autumn it is just a trip back to where I started!!!
“When you get into Ponyville not a mare not a colt but a zebra you seek”
“A Zebra? What in the hay? Ponyville has a zebra?”
“Yes A zebra Zecora is her name…but be warned into your fears you must venture to find her for she lives in the eve…”
“The Everfree Forrest!” Ah…this won’t end well….