• Published 11th Feb 2017
  • 4,746 Views, 80 Comments

A Sound Break - Spore Harvest



A guy goes to a convention. Buys a prop from a shady dealer and then gets transported to the world of Equestria girls. I know it doesn't sound very original, But that is what happened to me. So follow me as I get comfortable in this new world.

  • ...
7
 80
 4,746

Log 11 "Competitive sports"

***The next morning***

"Man that was some party wasn't it SoundWave," Winyl said as we both walked towards the school.

Last nights party went off without a hitch and we all had a lot of fun. We played some games ate tons of snacks and as a bonus, we also had a DJ battle to close off the night. But the problem with being up all night is that you feel so sluggish and tired that it drives you crazy.

"Yeah, it was Vinyl. So we have anything fun on the agenda today to wake me up. Because I really need a pick me up." I punctuated that statement with a yawn.

"As a matter of fact, we do. Today there is a special event at school and- OOF!!" Vinyl wasn't watching and sure enough, she bumped into the queen off mean herself Sunset Shimmer and a new face I haven't seen in the Equestria Girls universe.

She was wearing a red T-shirt with a flame design, with a black jacket over it. She was also wearing black bell bottom pants which also included a fire motive on it. She also had light grey skin with a slight metallic shine to it. After that tip off I also x rayed her to reveal cybertronian skeleton and organs. "Oh, this will be fun." I thought to myself.

"Oh sorry, Sunset didn't see you there."

"How DARE you bump into me!" Sunset exploded immediately.

"Woah, Woah, calm down Sunset it was just an accident." She then directed her anger at me and snapped her fingers.

"Flamewar deal with him, while I take care of Vinyl," Sunset said after which the now named Flamewar stepped up to me and pushed me aside.

"Now listen here bub. I know what you are and I'm pretty sure you know what I am so why don't we let our respected riders duke it out and we just watch the show." She said before pointing to Sunset and Vinyl who were about ready to fight.

I just smiled at her and said. "Okay we watch, but if it gets out of hand we intervene. Okay." I outstretched my right hand. She smiled and shook it.

"Okay. You know you're not so bad... for an Autobot." She said while sitting down.

"Whoever said I was? I can be whoever I want and nobot is going to dictate otherwise." I said sitting down next to her. After that, the catfight started. I would have loved to describe it in great detail but in the end, they were just pushing each other and throwing insults at each other.

"Well, that was anticlimactic."

"You said it Soundwave." After that Sunset noticed that Flamewar wasn't tearing my guts out, so she levelled her anger at the sitting robot. It was much the same for me and Vinyl. With that, we both punched each other in the face at the same time knocking us to the ground after which we pretended to be knocked out. Seemingly satisfied, they continued their little skirmish.

After about ten minutes I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen which got me to stand up real quick. "I'm up! I'm up!"

"I hope that hurt you lazy ass." Vinyl said shoving quite a lot of anger on her face along with a couple of scratches.

"A little yeah," I answered followed by another punch in the gut. "Okay, a lot," I wheezed out. When I regained my breath I continued. "Why are you so pissed at me. I didn't do anything?"

"That's the point. Why didn't you just deck her?" Vinyl asked still infuriated.

"Because of this Vinyl." I then punched the tree leaving a deep imprint of my fist. "And that was done with me not even trying. Look I know that I should have protected you and next time I will but for now, we need to get to school before we're late." With that, she immediately forgot her rage and dragged me to school.

We arrived in homeroom just before the bell rang. Mr Sombra was less than pleased. "Cutting it a bit close aren't we Miss Scratch and Mr Wave."

"Sorry, Mr Sombra. We were a little held up. But I can assure you that this won't happen again." I said.

"Make sure that that happens Mr Wave. Now sit I have an important announcement for today." With that said Vinyl and I sat down in our seats and waited for Sombra to begin.

"Okay students as you probably all know, today is the annual sports festival where you can compete in up to three disciplines to show what you are made of." He then pulled out a stack of papers. "Each of you will be required to participate in at least one. Except if you have a medical condition which will be checked after you return the forms. Now get to it. We don't have all day."

The forms were your standard issue forms. Put name here, choose sport here and all that sort of crap. I chose archery and the one hundred meter sprint. "Might as well see if I can win at something else." I thought to myself. I then gave the form to Sombra, who then dismissed me. With that, I took my happy ass and left the classroom.

Once outside I was greeted by Flamewar. "Hey, I managed to ditch Sunset for a while. Wana hang for a bit?"

I was a bit sceptical. "Sure I guess, but how do I know you're not just going to knock me out or record something embarrassing for Sunset?"

"Well because we cons got to stick together." She then came closer and whispered. "And between you and me she is kinda a bitch."

"Amen to that. So what do you wanna talk about?" I said, starting to walk towards the back of the school, where this sports festival is being held.

"Eh, how about you tell me what you've been up to while on earth. I'm sure you have something interesting to tell."

I then talked about sawing the Dinobots and Insecticons along with how I made Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus dance to the beat of my song. She almost literally laughed her ass off on that one.

"And yeah, they are probably still butting heads at this moment so I'll probably make them do the can can this time."

"Hahahahahaha phew. Well, that is hilarious. Uh oh, Sunset incoming. Sorry for this." She said before slugging me in the face which sent me over the bench we were sitting on. "AND STAY OF MY BENCH NERD! Oh hi, Sunset I was a little preoccupied."

"Yeah, I see and approve. So are you ready for the festival?" Sunset giving me a devilish smile.

"Well I don't approve and the banana nut mix agrees," I said in a slurred manner.

"Be quiet, your superiors are speaking." Flame said before decking me again. "And yeah I am ready for the race."

"Okay then let's go then. I want to prepare a bit before the festival begins." She then turned to me. "And you tell Vinyl that she is going to lose."

"Afirmabliv prohaser farnshort," I said giving her a thumbs up. I then fell over backwards and went to sleep.

***POV Vinyl***

"Where is that dunderhead. He is going to miss the festiv- is he sleeping under a tree? Oh, he is going to get it now." I said before ai walked up to him and shook him awake. When he woke up he said.

"Heil Vinulb I be say you lose is Sunble. OH LOOK STARS." He screamed out. I couldn't get him to snap out of it so I had to use drastic measures. I grabbed my water bottle and sprayed its contents into his face. After that, he was back to the land of the sane.

"WHAT, WHY, WHO, WHERE ?!!" He said in complete shock, he then noticed me and regained his senses. "Oh hi Vinyl, Sunset told me to tell you that you are going to lose," he said in a matter of fact voice. But after hearing it I just became mad. "That insufferable egotistical bitch I really wish someone would knock down her ego down a peg or two." I thought to myself before Soundwave finally got up. I calmed down and finally spoke up.

"So Soundwave care to explain why you were sleeping under a tree, looking like somebody punched you several times in the face."

"Well, Vinyl if you must know it is because I was hit in the face by Flamewar." His face then contorted with anger and he punched another tree this time punching through. "Oh, she is going to get it now." He then sprinted off towards the festival his eyes literally blood red.

"And I thought Tavi was bad when she gets mad." I then ran after him hoping to stop a rampage.

***

Once at the festival, I saw everyone preparing for the different events. Thankfully I had half a mind to change clothes before getting here. Seeing Tavi in the distance talking to Derpy and Lyra I approached. "Hey, guys have any of you seen Sound? He kinda lost his mind to rage and I am hoping to stop a catastrophe," Lyra then spoke up while pointing at the enraged bot.

"Oh, he is at the target range throwing kunai at targets," Soundwave then punctuated this statement by throwing three kunai which struck dead centre, the other two actually splitting in half. He then went to pick them up and repeated the process. I at that point decided to leave him alone. I'll talk to him when he is not holding sharp and deadly objects. I then turned my attention back to Lyra.

"Changing the subject. What did you guys decide to attend this year or is it much the same as last year?"

"Nope, I'm still in the high jump and the marathon," Lyra said followed by Derpy.

"And I decided to go and try archery." I just stared at her funny before I simply shrugged.

"Okay students get ready for the first competition is about to begin. Everyone who has signed up for archery should step up to the target range." At that point, I saw all the contestants go to their targets. That includes both a still angry Soundwave and Derpy and to my surprise no Firestorm or Sunrise. "I wonder where they are? I thought they would be planning something." After that vice principle, Luna called forth the first contestant, which turned out to be Soundwave.

When he stepped up his eyes were still red and he was breathing hard. He then aimed his arrow and shot it followed right after by the other two. All of them struck dead centre. He actually managed to fire them with such power that he shot through the target. Luna was actually quite surprised but she still sent him away with his score sheet. It continued on like that for the rest of the competitions. Thankfully he wasn't called for anything else but the sprint which he also dominated and after that, the competition was finished and it was time to deal out the rewards.

And wouldn't you know it, when Sound was supposed to get his he was doused with syrup and hit with several pillows knocking him off stage. Oh, the look on his face when he came back up he looked like he was about to explode and kill someone. And sure enough, it was Sunsets and Firestorms fault.

***POV SoundWave***

After I was hit in the face with that pillow I literally saw red and all my hate was focused on the two laughing girls who were about to face my eternal wrath. But then I felt something click in my circuitry and I just started laughing. I then calmed down and just stepped back next to principal Celestia to receive my two medals. Celestia gave me the medals and I left the stage still looking like a chicken. I went and stood next to Vinyl and leaned in closer to her and said.

"We are getting our revenge on Sunset and Firestorm tomorrow so be prepared to prank her with everything you got." I then walked away inside to clean myself off.

Author's Note:

And here after a long hiatus is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it and if you do comment down below. Now me myself and I need to go and kill some more monsters to hopefully inspire me some more. Also, comment what kinda prank should I pull on Sunset and Firestorm.

And again sorry for the delay life just sucks sometimes.