• Published 11th Feb 2017
  • 4,706 Views, 80 Comments

A Sound Break - Spore Harvest



A guy goes to a convention. Buys a prop from a shady dealer and then gets transported to the world of Equestria girls. I know it doesn't sound very original, But that is what happened to me. So follow me as I get comfortable in this new world.

  • ...
7
 80
 4,706

Log 12 "messing with fire"

***POV Soundwave***

It has been several days since the competition and I was still hoping mad about what she demon and her minion did to me. Sadly I didn't have much luck in figuring out a perfect come back for them.

It is for that reason why I am currently in Vinyls recording studio trying to figure out said perfect come back for Sunset and Firestarter. All of my minicons were out and they were all helping me brainstorm something.

"Hmm, maybe we could engenir some robotic mice and let them lose in her locker. And since we would be working in her locker we might as well rig a pie to slam in her face." Rumble suggested.

"That's good. Great actually. Write it down and put it under maybe." I said going back to thinking. I racked my servos for what felt like ages and then a lightbulb went of and I got a dasterdly and wery evil idea. "This will be glorious." I said to myself finishing up some small details in my brain and saving it for later. After that Vinyl came downstairs with some refreshments.

"Hey there big guy how is your brainstorming session going?" She asked while placing the drinks and cans of oil on a nearby table. I just turned towards her showing her my evil smile. "By the looks of it. It's going great." She sat down and looked me straight in the eyes. "Tell me everything." I obliged and the next several hours were spent with me explaining my plan to everyone present.

***Several hours later at the autobot base***

Ultra Magnus and his crew decided to stay for the time beeing. They wanted to see how the autobots work and sure enough Sentinal was again beeing wery annoying trying to make Optimus slip up. "Tell me Prime what is your schedule like? Where do you keep your energon reserves? When does your training begin?..." It was an endless barrage of questions and Optimus was reaching his limit, one of his eyes twitching madly.

It was at that point that I entered the building with Vinyl on my shoulder and looked around. Sentinal of course zeroed in on me and imediately started to walk over to me. "Look what the trash compactor dragged in if it isn't-" I didn't want to listen to him anymore so I delivered an uppercut to him and walked further inside. He didn't like that and imediately wanted to attack me, but I stopped it by giving him the nastiest hit to his lover reagon that I can muster making him colapse.

"I have enough of you Sentinel. Eather get better at fighting or for the love of the allspark please shut the fuck up." I then deeper into the complex to find the Insecticons.

I soon found them all doing their own thing. Shrapnel was munching on a can seeming to quite enjoy the taste. Bombshell was wresteling with the dinobots and Kickback was playing what looked like a video game with Bumblebee.

"Insecticons I require your assistance with something." I asked which caused them to line up in front of me and saluting.

"Sure thing boss man. What do you need?" Kickback asked in a laid back tone. I then motioned for them to come closser so that I can explain the plan to them.

By the end of it they were all smileing evily which I atributed to them being a bit mischieviois when the opertunety arrived.

Bombshell chuckeled. "Oh my this will be quite the interesting plan. Also I didn't know you were going to a school."

"I have many surprises up my sleeves and I'm sure there are plenty more that I am not aware of. For now tho, we have a bit of revenge we need to get done." I said smiling under my face plate. "Can't wait to see how this turns out." Vinyl said smiling evily as well.

After that we started walking out of the construction site but we were stopped by Proul. "Soundwave where are you taking the insecticons?" I turned to him and put on the most cheerfull voice I can muster which was a bit difecult with how my voice box works.

"I decided to take them out and show them around town Proul. Besides when Sentinel gets back up he is going to be wery aniying and I want to at least spare our newest recruits the headache." I said while signaling to the insecticons to play allong.

Proul looked into my servoes and then something unexpected happened. He went down to his knees and bowed. "Please take me with you!" Okay that was very unexpected so I looked to Vinyl for her opinion. She was a bit unsure but she then came closser and whispered into my ear. "I'm not sure. He could complicate things."

"Maybe qe could get him to a secluded place and let him relax. While we do our own stuff." I whispered back.

"That's actually a good idea. I know just the place. I'll take him there after our short tour. And while distract him you and the others get your revenge. Just please make sure to record everything." She answered while I nodded and looked back down at Proul.

"Okay then you can come with us." I picked him back up and placed him on his feet. "But you will have to behave and obey my orders. Me and Vinyl are in charge of this trip."

"Of course Soundwave. I'll be on my best behaviour." He said relief being shown in spades on his face.

"Okay then lets go." I said walking out not bothering to shift into robot mode and started our quote on quote tour of the city.

"Uhm Soundwave why aren't we changing form?" Proul asked.

"Are you going to explain three giant bugs walking around the city?" I asked looking over my shoulder at the group. "Yeah and besides people need to get used to you anyhow so why not stay as robots. Just be carefull not to step on anyone." Vinyl explained with a huge smile on her face. The Insecticons saluted while prowl looked a bit hesitant. "If you say so Vinyl." And with that we started our tour.

The whole process went like so. Vinyl would derect us to a certain monument and or place of business she would tell us something about it and after that we asked our various questions. Which Vinyl andwered happely.

***

After about two hours we stopped at a beautifull park,where we will finally begin my master plan. We stopped next to a pond with a small waterfall filling it with water. Proul released a sigh.

"Wow this place is amazing. And so calm." He then sat down and started to observe the landscape. Vinyl then climbed onto his knee and did the same. "That's Canterlot park for you." She said while laying back.

Prowl after a while did the same and watched the clouds go by. After a couple of minutes I stepped and looked down at him. "You wana stay here for a while longer?" To which he nodded. "Okay then you and Vinyl stay here while I bring the insecticons back to base. Make sure to keep her safe." He nodded again and with that we were on our way to the school with evil smiles on our faces.

***Later at the school.***

It finally came time to put my plan into action and while I would love to explain everything here, but it will be a lot more enjoyable if you just continue to read the log.

Anywho I was hiding somewhere near Sunsets locker and waiting for my plan to begin. And sure enough the victim is now aproaching her locker with Flamewar following behind. I sent her a quick warning and coordinates to where I am located.

She looked my way and I mimed her to be quiet and to stand back. Sunset noticed this. "Flamewar, what's the hold up?" She asked a bit pissed already.

"Nothing boss. Just scratching an itch." She said giving her a toothy grin.

"Okay then. Anywho we need to make sure that Soundwave knows his place so I thought we step it up to phase two a little bit early." She said while opening her locker to find bugs crawling all over her stuff eating everything that was made of metal. Some of them also started crawling up her arm. She screamed and started to flick them off while they continued to crawl up her. "AHHHH FLAMEWAR HEELLP!!!" She screamed but Flamewar was already on the ground laughing.

Sunset then reached for a fire extinguisher to blast them off but the thing simply fell apart completely empty. The bugs then started to crawl on her skin making her squirm punch and scratch herself multyple times.

She then ran down the hallway but was tripped up by a tripwire, operated by Frenzy and Rumble, and landed face first in a pie.

She then got up but the swarm of insects smelling the pie imediately started to asault her while she ran for her life and soon she ran out of the school and jumped into a river washing herself of the pie but also getting soocked in the process.

It was at that point I got out of my hiding place and started laughing my but off. "Ahahahahaha. Oh man revenge is sweet." I then noticed Flamewar and helped her up. "Enjoyed the show?" I asked while I gave the bugs the signal to get lost.

"Oh hell yes." She said while still giving the ocasional chuckle.

"Well now comes part two." I said pointing to Laser Beak who is flying above her with a bucket filled with ketchup and musterd. He released the contents of it on her and quickly hid inside a tree. The scream could be heard throughout the entire campus.

"And that my dear is why you never mess with Soundwave." I said smirking.

"Wow she is going to be pissed after this." She said a bit worried. "You know she will want to get rewenge right?"

"Yeah but for now I feal like my work here is done." With that all of my minicons returned to me and I went to the back football field with Flamewar following me.

"You've got guts Sound. I know I wouldn't want Sunset pissed at me. She can be scary man." She said shuddering a bit.

"Yeah but I'll survive. Any who wana hang for a bit with me and some of my bigger friends?" I asked walking past the field and straight into the forest.

"Sure why not." She said before turning into her robot mode with me following right after. "So where are these friends of yours?"

"Somewhere back here building themselves together." She gave me an odd look, but I just pressed on until we arrived at a clearing with three half dissasambled bots with several bugs leading to them.

"What the fuck!" Flame yelled out as she watched the bots slowly rebuild themselves.

"Flamewar these are the insecticons Shrapnel, Bombshell and Kickback. Insecticons meet Flamewar." I said afterwhich they gave their traditional greatings. I then layed on my back and just relaxed. As did Kickback after he reconstructed himself. Shrapnel started to eat a boulder and Bombshelk started a conversation with Flamewar to which I didn't pay any attention.

After some time of lazing around I started to doze of a bit but was interupted by Vinyl calling me which sent me wide awake. "You have reached Soundwave.How may I be of asistance?" I asked.

"Hey big guy. There seems to be a decepticon loose somewhere near our school and I was wondering if you see any big robots with that insignia in the area?" She was odly calm about it.

"Yes I am looking at her right now but she's cool. Nothing to worry about."

"That's okay I'm not, but Prowl isn't and we are coming to your location."

"Estimated time of artival." I asked slowly geting up and dusting myself off.

"Five minutes or so." She said after I heard a siron turn on.

"Okay I'll take care of this. Soundwave out. I then hung up and turned to Shrapnel. "Hey Shrapnel could you carve out a table and some chairs in five minutes?" To that he nodded. "Great then please carve them out." I said before turning to the rest of the robots.

"What's wrong Sound?" Flame asked.

"Nothing to worry about. Just the Autobot Prowl has sensed your decepticon signal and is now coming here. But don't worry I'll do a Pinkiepie.

"What does that mean?" Kickback asked to which I just shruged.

"Hell if I know. I'm just gona do the most insane and stupid thing that comes to mind and hope that it works." And with that I just went into the forest to collect some logs.

Author's Note:

New chapter after soooooooo long. Hope you like it.

And here's to hoping I continue this story.

SporeHarvest out!

Comments ( 9 )

Oh man. I missed this story and I'm glad to see it going again.

So many spelling errors kinda ruins it.

8991139
I know but I don't have the time to proofread. My life has been a mess the past month and I really need to get shit together. So for now it will stay like this. But it will be fixed in the future.

10266688
Been a few years, forgot about that comment xO

HEHEHEHEHEHE "ALL TALK NO SHOCK

Hey, wanna do a crossover? Anyone at all?

update it we want more chapters:heart::pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment