• Published 5th Feb 2017
  • 804 Views, 15 Comments

You're a Princess Now - SprocketProductions



In an alternate universe, a stallion is elected as a Princess.

  • ...
3
 15
 804

Girls' Day Out part 2

What are you doing with that dress? What are you doing with that dress!?!?

Golden walked into White Lily's flower shop. It always smelled so sweet in there, and he seemed to forget his troubles. Then Lily noticed him.

"Well hello, princess." The snarky mare smirked from behind the counter.

Golden rolled his eyes, "You and I both know that's not what I was going for when I ran."

"Buuuuuut, it's what you ended up as. So you're still the princess." She retorted, grinning.

Golden glared slightly, "Why am I friends with you again?"

"Hey now, at least it's a good look for you. Imagine how I would look in a dress." Lily shuddered.

Golden chuckled, "You would almost look presentable."

"I know, horrifying." She laughed a bit.

Marble soon entered the shop, seeking the two talk, "Oh hi, you must be White Lily. Golden told me about you."

"I promise, whatever he said I did, it's not true." Her eyes widened as she looked at the assistant.

Marble looked puzzled, "So you don't actually sell flowers?"

"Well, um, yeah, I do. I just, umm..." Lily laughed nervously.

Golden starred at her, "Now I'm curious, what would I have said about you that you'd want to deny?"

"Oh, you know... Things..." She rubbed the back of her head.

Marble raised an eyebrow, "What kind of things?"

"Haha, I don't know what ever you're referring to, I'm just an innocent little flower sales mare doing absolutely nothing illegal and nothing that involves any replication of media or anything crazy like that!" Lily sank down behind the counter.

Marble realized what was going on, "You pirate movies? Golden, did you have any idea about this?"

"Nope. No idea. Definitely not. Not at all." The stallion nervously put on a blank face.

Marble vaulted over the counter to see a terrified Lily guarding a cardboard box. The mare dutifully pushed her to the side and opened the box. She then performed the most unexpected thing that could've happened. She began to laugh, and it transitioned to a chuckle, and eventually a full on cackle. She toppled over and began rolling on the floor, laughing.

Golden leaned over the counter and looked into the box, smirking at the contents, "You do pirate movies, huh."

"My secret is out, go ahead and humiliate me. Just make it quick." Lily dramatically spoke.

Marble regained her composure, "I expected pirated movies, not movies made into pirate movies!"

"Isn't that what pirating movies is?" Asked Lily, dumbfounded.

Golden shook his head, beginning to laugh, "Pirating movies is duplicating them illegally and selling them for a profit without the permission of the original creator. What you're doing here is more of a fan created work, and is certainly not punishable by law."

"You sure do know a lot about the legal system." Lily stood up.

Golden's eyes caught the light, producing a glowing look, "How do you think I got elected as princess?"

"That was a basic legal statement. Anypony could've told you that." Marble spoke, but neither pony was listening as they were both standing valiantly in the oddly existent golden light that didn't seem to have a source, and wasn't there just a minute ago.

Marble looked, confused for a moment, "Where's the light coming from?"

"I made it with magic. It makes me look cooler around the eyes." Golden looked at Marble.

The assistant rolled her eyes, "Come on, let's go."

"Hey! You guys are on duty today!" Lily shouted towards the back of the shop.

The three walked out the door and started to proceed down the street. Once they got to a dress shop, the two mares stopped and dragged Golden Glow inside. Once inside, they made him try on different dresses. First came a bright pink one with fluffy points of lacy trim. Then came a dark blue, sparkly dress like a celebrity might wear to a banquet.

Lily giggled quietly to Marble, "He's like our little life size doll."

"I know, today should be fun." Marble snickered back.

Golden glared in the white wedding style dress, "Don't you think I didn't hear that!"

Golden was certainly angry at the two for making him dress up, but the worst part was that he kind of liked it. He was mortified that he was genuinely enjoying wearing dresses, but at the same time, he certainly wasn't going to speak up and own up to enjoying being feminine. He decided to quietly glare at the two for the rest of the time in the shop instead of saying anything. Today was going to be a long day.

"You know, being a princess and all, you really should at least pretend you like dressing up." Said Lily as the three walked out of the shop.

Golden sighed, "The problem is that I actually did like it..."

"Didn't I say you might actually like being the princess?" Asked Marble.

Golden laughed nervously, "I guess you did. But I still don't want to be female, you know?"

"So you're a femcolt?" Asked Lily.

Golden paused, "A what?"

"A femcolt is like a mare, but actually a feminine stallion dressing up like a mare. They usually have-" Lily started.

Golden interrupted her, "Whoa whoa whoa. You can't go that much into detail, this story is rated E! What kind of a writer do you think Sprocket is, huh?"

"What are you talking about?" Asked Marble.

Golden facehoofed, "Nevermind... Let's just keep walking on."

"Sorry about that." Whispered Lily to the readers, who were obviously there and certainly not on a different plane of existence viewing the universe for entertainment.

The three continued on towards the nearest cafe, leaving the shattered pieces of fourth wall behind. They would be more careful about that in the next chapter.

Author's Note:

Yes, there will be a few fourth wall breaks for censorship and humor. As well as for other reasons. In this case, I want this story to be entertaining and appropriate for nearly all audiences who may be reading. So I used a bit of a humorous fourth wall break to make a joke while censoring the less kid friendly joke