• Published 21st Dec 2016
  • 372 Views, 0 Comments

Freaky Christmas - Hazel_Hester777



A Christmas special to the Pony Freak series

  • ...
 0
 372

Preparations

“A little more to the left, Francie Bloom!” Creepy Belle said as the orange filly adjusted the banner to where it was to be.

Francie groaned until she was given approval by Creepy Belle. The, Karateloo jumped up and nailed the sides of the banner. She was so fast that she accidentally hit one of Francie’s hooves. The earth pony grumbled in pain while Kara apologized. Creepy then lead the way to wrap the hurt hoof in.

Brutalight then set up the tree. “Applepills, where did you get these decorations? I have to admit, they’re nice”

“Took ‘em from different dance parties while I was dressed as a Normal” the earth pony said while hanging the garlands.

“Not bad” she then looked at the clock. “Where are Fluttershout and Bunochius? It’s getting late”

As if on cue, the mother-daughter team opened the door and came inside. They walked in casually, but Fluttershout seemed to be giggling.

“There you are! Well, where are they? Why did you come back with empty hooves?”

Fluttershout turned to Bunochius. “Bunochius, hand over the refreshments”

“Yes, mother” right then, she made a glow appear. And many food items seemed to just appear from thin air! There were cookies, spaghetti, pizza, the smaller versions of the jumbo pop from a while back, and many more.

Applepills dropped her jaw all the way to the floor while the fillies with them were drooling as though excited to sink their teeth into the buffet.

Brutalight nodded, eyes agape. “Fluttershout, Bunochius, you both once again have impressed me. Though, I must ask, how did you get them?”

“Oh, not that hard. We got the jumbo pops by convincing a Rookie Hunter to help us; Bunochius’ Filly Form was very helpful. For some others, her disguise spells changed our forms to look like a different Normal. And for the pricey ones, well, you should’ve been there while she was singing”

“Why?”

Fluttershout smirked.

________________________________________

“Mom, watch this!” Bunochius said as she morphed into a beautiful and very attractive grown mare. Her mane was radiant blue while her skin was creamy white. Her cutie mark was a bouquet of posies. She was an earth pony.

Fluttershout was confused at first, but gave a smile. “It’s cute, Bunochius. But what do you want to do in that form?”

Bunochius scanned the area with her eyes until she finally spotted her suitable victim. She saw a brown stallion with a grey mane. His cutie mark was three stacks of coins. From the looks of it, definitely an ordinary earth pony, and very wealthy.

“Watch, and put these on” Bunochius said to her mother as she passed her some type of earplugs. Fluttershout was confused at first, but she put them on. Bunochius nodded as she went over to the stallion.

Fluttershout watched to see how her daughter was doing. From the looks of it, she was flirting with the stallion, and he seemed to be falling for it. She then led him to the alley nearby where Fluttershout was. The mother hid herself to avoid being caught. She then just peeked out with her eyes. She watched as it looked like the stallion was about to ‘have his way’ with her daughter. But, then, the disguised child began to sing a familiar song.

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
You didn't know that you fell
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Now that you're under my spell
Blindsided by the beat
Clapping your hands,
Stomping your feet
You didn't know that you fell
Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh
Now you've fallen under my spell
Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

I've got the music,
Makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
I say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky
I've got the music,
Makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
I say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky

Fluttershout listened intently to her daughter’s voice. It was very captivating. It was so enchanting. It was almost as though she inherited her mother’s singing. Fluttershout loved her child’s voice. She then noticed that the stallion seemed to also, but then she also found something else.

The stallion’s eyes had turned emerald green, and he looked like he was under the control of a Changeling. Bunochius only smirked before saying a command,

“Give me your money, leave, and forget about all this”

He nodded before pulling out a bag filled with bits, which Bunochius took. He then turned about-face and walked off. The disguised child looked out until he was finally gone, and she returned to her original form.

“You can come out now, mother” she said.

“How did you do that?” Fluttershout asked while getting out of her hiding spot and taking off the earplugs.

“Like it, mom? I learned how to enchant my voice to make it have another quality: to control minds. I sing a song to my victim, and then they’ll do whatever I tell them to”

“Oh, Bunochius” she went up to her daughter to give her a kiss on the cheek. “You never fail to impress”

________________________________________

“Your daughter can do what?!” Applepills dropped her jaw again.

“She just said it!” Bunochius whined while licking an extra candy cane. “I can control minds when I enchant my singing voice!”

“That is so cool!” Creepy nearly jumped five feet.

“Yeah! Think about all the tricks we can pull off with that! The amount of candy and punching bags!” Karateloo drooled at the thought.

Brutalight then walked over to Bunochius. “I must say, Bunchi, there are so many things we have let to know about you. Your mother must be a very proud parent”

Fluttershout hid behind her mane to hide a faint blush from the compliment.

Bunochius beamed. “I love helping my mother!”

Brutalight smiled before turning to Fluttershout. “You must get a hold of your daughter’s abilities. I can see that family bonding can be helpful mostly especially on Hunts. By the way, did you bump into any Hunters?”

Fluttershout nodded. “But he fell for our trick, and even paid for the jumbo pop”

Brutalight began to think. “You gave me an idea to add to our Christmas this year”