• Published 24th Nov 2016
  • 3,746 Views, 12 Comments

Spike's Dragon Code for Tickling - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Spike tickles ponies.

  • ...
4
 12
 3,746

Rarity

Rarity was sitting on her couch all alone. "It's kind of lonely in here all by myself.", she sighed. Somepony knocked on her door. "Who could it be?"

She opened it and saw Spike standing in front of her. "Hey, Rarity.", Spike said.

"Hello, Spike.", Rarity said. "How's your day going?"

"Remember the whole 'dragon code' thing a while back?", Spike asked.

"Yeah.", Rarity said. "Why?"

"I got a new one and it told me to tickle ponies, I tickled Applejack and Twilight, and now I'm here to tickle you.", Spike said.

"Oh, ok.", Rarity said. "So, how are we going to do it?"

"I don't know.", Spike said. "I smaller than you, and your stronger than me."

"How about I lay down on my bed and you sit on my waist and tickle my belly.", Rarity suggested.

"Sounds good.", Spike said. "You ready."

"Yes.", Rarity said. "This is my first time being tickled by a little dragon like you."

Rarity sat on her bed and laid down on her bed, Spike got on bed and sat on Rarity's waist. "Are you comfortable with that?", he asked.

"Of course.", Rarity said. "But, how are you going to keep me from squirming?"

"I'll press my feet on your front hooves so they don't move around too much.", Spike said. "Are you ok with that?"

"Sure.", Rarity said.

"Bring them by your sides.", Spike said. Rarity moved her front hooves to her sides and Spike pressed them down with his feet. "Doesn't hurt, does it?", he asked.

"No, you're fine.", Rarity said. She got herself situated and took three deep breaths.

"Comfy?", Spike asked.

"Yes.", Rarity giggled. Spike prepared his claws and attacked Rarity's belly with him. Rarity squealed and burst into laughter. It was the loudest laugh she had ever laughed. "HAHAHAHAHAHA SPIKE HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"You agreed this and I'm doing it.", Spike said. "Agree about this and you get the tickling award."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!", Rarity screamed.

"You love it, huh?", Spike asked. "Well, let me tickle you faster." He tickled Rarity faster and faster causing her laugh level to raise.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BREATH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!", Rarity screamed.

"Happy?", Spike asked.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHA!", Rarity screamed.

Rarity was running out of breath, Spike knows when to stop, which is at the last minute of tickle time. Spike stopped tickling Rarity, hopped off Rarity's waist, and helped her up. "Did you have fun, Rarity?", he asked.

"Yes, Spike, thank you.", Rarity said.

They both hugged each other tightly. "Well, looks like my work here is done.", Spike said. "Off to tickle another pony." He burst out the door.

Rarity chuckled. "That little one."