• Published 24th Nov 2016
  • 3,746 Views, 12 Comments

Spike's Dragon Code for Tickling - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Spike tickles ponies.

  • ...
4
 12
 3,746

Twilight

Spike was looking for Twilight. Twilight was the next pony to tickle on Spike's list. Spike went to the throne room and saw her sitting in her throne. "Twilight.", he said.

Twilight turned around and saw Spike running to her. "Spike, what is it?", she asked.

"Remember the dragon code thing a while back?", Spike asked.

"Yeah.", Twilight said. "Did you get a new one?"

"Yes.", Spike said. "And it says I should tickle ponies, and I tickled Applejack first, and your next."

"OK.", Twilight said. "But, how are we going to do this?"

"How about I have you sit on the bed and I'll sit by and tickle your right back hoof with a feather.", Spike suggested.

"That should be okay.", Twilight said. "Should we get started?"

"Sure.", Spike said. "I got my feather."

They both walked into Twilight's bedroom and Twilight got on her bed and sat down. Spike sat on her bed as well. Twilight placed her back hooves in front of Spike, sideways. "Which one you said you're going to tickle, Spike?", she asked.

"I'm going to tickle the right one.", Spike said.

"What if I move it away.", Twilight said.

"I bet this will take care of it.", Spike said. He sat on Twilight's left hoof and held her right down with his claw. "Is this alright?"

"Sure.", Twilight said.

Spike moved his feather to Twilight's right hoof and started to stroke it with the feather. Twilight started to giggle. "Hahahahahaha Spike hahahahahaha it tickles."

"Does it, huh?", Spike asked teasingly. "You agreed to have me tickle your hoof."

"Hahahahahaha I know Spike hahahahaha.", Twilight said.

"Does silly ticklish Twilight Sparkle got a little tickly hoof?", Spike asked teasingly.

"Yes I do.", Twilight laughed. "My hoof is very ticklish."

"I think this hoof wants my feather to give it more tickles.", Spike said teasingly. "Look how this hoof is."

"Don't hahahaha tickle my hohoho hoof for too long, I hahahaha have sensitive hohoho hooves.", Twilight laughed.

"Don't talk no more, Twilight, just laugh.", Spike said. "If you talk again, I'll tickle your hoof harder. "Actually, enough with the bottom, now the back." Spike lifted Twilight's hoof up and stroked the back of Twilight's hoof.

Twilight laughed louder. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SPIKE NO!", she said.

"I warned you.", Spike said as he stroked the purple alicorn's hoof faster. Twilight wanted to speak, but, she knew it would make matters worse then Spike's going to tickle her faster.

Spike saw that Twilight was sweating, so he decided to stop. He puts Twilight's hoof down and got off the other one. "Is your hoof numb?", he asked.

"Nah.", Twilight said. "It's fine. Thank you, Spike, this was fun." She picked him up and hugged him, then she puts him down.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to tickle another pony.", Spike said.