• Published 24th Nov 2016
  • 3,746 Views, 12 Comments

Spike's Dragon Code for Tickling - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Spike tickles ponies.

  • ...
4
 12
 3,746

Applejack

Spike is in his room, napping. He heard his dragon code card vibrate in front of his bed, it was glowing. "Whoa, what's going on here?", he asked himself. He walked up to it and picked it up and read it. "It says I have to tickle ponies. That's kind of weird." He smirked and put it in his pocket. "So which pony should I tickle first?"

Spike is heading over to Sweet Apple Acres to tickle Applejack. She's going to be the first pony to get tickled since Spike got that dragon code for tickling. "Let's hope she's not busy as the moment.", Spike said. He knocked on the door.

Applejack answered it. "Spike.", she said. "What are you doing here?"

"Remember the whole dragon code thing a while ago?", Spike asked.

"Yeah.", Applejack said. "Why?"

"My card vibrated and told me I have to tickle ponies.", Spike said. "And your going to be the first pony I'm going to tickle."

"OK.", Applejack said. "So, what should we do? I'm stronger than you and I might throw you off me."

"Tell you what, I'll tie you to the ground and I'll tickle you.", Spike said. "Is that good."

"Sure.", Applejack said.

"Lets do it out in the field.", Spike said.

Spike and Applejack arrived at the field and found the perfect spot. "I placed this restraining board here, because I know the grass is itchy.", Spike said.

"Good idea.", Applejack said.

"Lay down on it.", Spike commanded.

Applejack walked on the restraining board and laid down on her back. Spike placed her hooves in the restraining cuffs and locked them up. "It doesn't hurt, does it?", Spike asked.

"Nah.", Applejack said. "It doesn't hurt that much."

"Should I start with your belly?", Spike asked.

"Sure, tickler boy.", Applejack said.

Spike hopped on Applejack's waist, placed his claws on her belly and started tickling her there. "Coochie Coochie Coo.", he said teasingly.

"HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE SPIKE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!", Applejack screamed.

Spike kept himself focused on keeping Applejack's belly nice and ticklish. "You agreed for me to tickle you, so I'm doing it."

"HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE OH NOHOHOHOHHOHOHO!", Applejack screamed.

"Don't forget the sides.", Spike said as he moves his tickling claws to Applejack's sides. "I love you, Applejack. Agree to this and you shall receive the honor of my tickle torture."

"OK, SPIKE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT!", Applejack said.

"Well, now that I got the belly out of the system," Spike hopped off Applejack's waist and walked to the lower part of her body. "and there is another spot I need to tickle."

"And what's that?", Applejack asked.

Spike stopped and looked at the two orange back hooves. "Your hooves!", he said pointing at them. He revealed a feather and stroked one hoof with it.

Applejack burst into loud laughter. "AHHHHHHHHHHEEHEEHEEHEE ANYTHING BUT FEATHERS!" Feathers are really soft to use for tickling ponies.

"Sorry, AJ, but I have to do this.", Spike said. "It says in the dragon code." He stopped and went over to other hoof and stroked that one with his feather.

Applejack laughed louder and louder. "HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE I CAN'T BREATHE HEEHEEHEEHEE!"

Spike decided to wrap it up, because he knows that if Applejack gets tickled too much she passes out. So, he stopped. He set the farmer's hooves free from the cuffs. "Did you have fun?", he asked.

"I sure did.", Applejack said. "Thank you, Spike, you are great friend." She stood up and hugged Spike.

"Well, I'm out of here.", Spike said. "See ya."

They both walked away from each other.