• Published 2nd Jul 2012
  • 1,128 Views, 13 Comments

A Tale of a Suitor and a Son - superfunnelc



Celestia's son, and her coltfriend must compete for her affection

  • ...
1
 13
 1,128

The Summons

"No Spike, the book of conspiracy theories go with the other books, that have some truth in them but are mostly lies, not with the books that are entirely made up of lies." Twilight Sparkle begins double checking one of her many check lists.

"But, Twilight this book is full of lies, I mean one of the stories is that Celestia has a son. I mean how crazy is that." Spike takes the book in question and places it on a selves on the opposite side of the room.

"Actually Spike, that is one of the true ones."

"What?!" Spike yells as Rainbow Dash falls out of the tree branches where she was napping.

"What's this about Celestia having a son?" Rainbow bursts in after getting up from the ground.

"Well, he is about the same age we are, he is rather polite for royal." Twilight is interrupted as Rarity jumps though the window.

"Polite royal where?!" Rarity screams.

"Rarity calm down, Twilight was just explaining.

"Fine, if I must." Rarity pulls up her sofa and lays down on it.

"As I was saying he is kinda cute, hes strong, and you can just get lost in his eyes." Twilight sighs.

"You sound like you had something with him." Says Rarity.

"We only went on a few dates, two years ago when Princess Celestia asked us to out with each other, since we were at each others throats, trying to spend time with her. I wanted to talk about magic, while he just wanted to relax with her and talk about his father, who died when he was a foal."

"Well, it sounds like a case of single parent-step sibling syndrome. Where a new addition to a family rocks the balance because the new sibling is trying to spend time with the single parent, it is at this point that the first sibling begins to grow jealous of the step sibling causing conflict." Sates Rarity earning a few stares from the assembled ponies. "What? I took a community collage course in family consoling in case my boutique didn't make enough money."

"Wait, why couldn't you all three talk about magic?" Asks Rainbow.

"Well, the prince, SeaBreeze is a Pegasus so, he cant use magic."

"Wait, how does that work?" Asks Rainbow.

"You see Rainbow, SeaBreeze's father was a Pegasus, and the Pegasus genes are a dominant trait, while the Alicorn gene, is a recessive one."

"In Equestrian please."

"SeaBreeze's father would have to be an Alicorn, for him to be one." Sighs Twilight.

"Twilight, it feels like something is coming up." Spike says before belching out a scroll, that Twilight catches with her magic, and begins to read it.


Dear, Twilight Sparkle

I am sure that you remember my son Seabreeze. (How could you not) SeaBreeze is being rather hostile towards my new coltfriend, White Noise, so I invite you and the other elements to come to Canterlot and talk to my little colt, so that he will not interfere with my love life, and that he and White Noise, will discover the magic of friendship.

Yours truly, Princess Celestia


"Looks like Celestia wants us to go talk some sense into that colt." Rainbow says as she leans against a book self.

"Rainbow, please no violence."

"It all matters on that what that pony does."

"Fine. Rarity, can you and Rainbow go get the rest of the girls?"

"Of course darling. Come along Rainbow." Rarity says as she exits, with Rainbow in tow.

"Twilight, how come I never knew abut SeaBreeze?" Spike asks.

"Spike, you met him many times. Remember the time that he helped me study the history of the Pegasus?"

"Oh yeah. I remember him calling all of the Pegasus in Cloudsdale, scumbag perfectionists." Spike chuckles at the memory.

0o0o0

"Man, you guys did great." SeaBreeze says as Blue, Graze, and him fly back to the castle.

"What can I say we are the best." Graze says.

"Uh, guys hate to be a downer, but what are the chances of our moms hearing our attack, on the radio?" Asks Blue.

"Almost one hundred percent." Says SeaBreeze.

"Time for using the M word, and puppy dog eyes?" Asks Graze.

"You know it." Says SeaBreeze as they land in the castle garden. "Now maybe if we act like nothing happened then, maybe they will believe that we had nothing to do with the garlic bombing."

"Do you really think they will but it?" Asks Blue.

"No."

"Just checking." The three enter the foyer, where their mothers, and White Noise were waiting for them.

"Oh, buck." Says Graze.

"Scatter!" Shouts SeaBreeze as he runs towards the east wing of the castle, while Graze and Blue try to run to the north and south sides but end up running into each other.

"Razor Graze!" Shouts Graze's mother.

"Yes, mommy?"

"Come her, now." Graze walks slowly towards his mother's side, while Blue tries to sneak away.

"Blue, here now." Says Blue's mother.

"Okay, mommy." Blue walks towards his mother's sides

"Now, I have to go find SeaBreeze." Celestia walks towards the east wing.

0o0o0

"Hey dad. Yeah, I am in trouble again. I was protecting mom, but she doesn't want it. Alright thanks dad." SeaBreeze finishes talking to his father's grave, just as Celestia enters the castle's graveyard.

"SeaBreeze, we need to talk."

"Maybe I don't want to talk."

"No, we have to talk now."

"About what?"

"About how you keep interfering with my love life!"

"Mom, I am just protecting you, like dad did."

"SeaBreeze, I don't want protection. I want you and your friends to stop interfering with my love life."

"Well, maybe I don't want to lose you like I lost dad!" SeaBreeze yells, as tears begin to stream down his face.

"SeaBreeze, your not going to lose me." Celestia hugs SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze breaks out of the embrace, "Well, how do you know?"

"Because we have access to something, that we didn't have back then. The Elements of Harmony."

"I know all about your student and her friends. You spent more time, with Sparkle then you did with me!"

"SeaBreeze t-that's not true." Tears begin to form on Celestia's face.

"Yes it is, and we both know it, and those dates you sent us on. They were nothing more then publicity stunts! Face it, you love her more than you love me!" SeaBreeze shouts.

"SeaBreeze, how could you says such a thing?" Celestia breaks down crying. SeaBreeze just looks at her and flies off to another part of the caste, as Shining Armor rushes to Celestia's side.

"Your highness! Is anything broken?" Shining kneels down next to Celestia.

"Just my heart."