• Published 2nd Jul 2012
  • 1,127 Views, 13 Comments

A Tale of a Suitor and a Son - superfunnelc



Celestia's son, and her coltfriend must compete for her affection

  • ...
1
 13
 1,127

The Letter

It was a normal day for White Noise, he and his friend Grey Byte were just finishing up their radio show, Radio Equestria.

"Well guys it looks like its that time again, so once again this has been White Noise." Said White Noise.

"And Grey Byte." Said Grey Byte.

"Signing out." They both said as the on air sign turn off.

"Well let's head home Grey." Said White as the two of them left the room.

"Hey guys, its fan mail day." Said a mail room worker carrying a large mail bag.

"Alright, hand it over then." Said White as the worker handed the bag to Grey.

"Have a good day, guys." Said the mail room worker walking away.

"You too." said White as he and Grey exited the radio station.

"Now let's head home." Said Grey readjusting the mail bag slung over his back.

10 Minutes later, White and Grey's Apartment

"Now, let's see what we got here." Said Grey as dropped the mail bag down on the floor of the apartment.

"I love you. Have my foals. Looks like the usual." Said White shorting though the letters.

"Hey White, got one for you with no return address." Said Grey handing the letter to White.

"Hm, the letter says. I have been listening to your show for the longest time, and I have even gotten my sister to listen as well, she was at first reluctant but soon she came to be a huge fan of both of you. Now I have personally had a crush on you White, and I was wondering if we could meet at the park tonight, say around 6:00. Signed- A Fan." Said White reading the letter out loud.

"Well?" Said Grey.

"Well, what?" Said White.

"Are you going to meet, this fan?" Said Grey.

"Buck no!" Said White.

"Why? For all you know it could be a hot mare." Said Grey.

"For all you know it could be rapist, trying to lure me into a false sense of security." Said White.

"How about this, you go to the park and meet this fan. I will be in a bush watching if anything happens I will help you." Said Grey.

"Alright fine." Said White. "What time does it say to meet them at?"

"Six o'clock." Said Grey.

"That's in 30 minutes." Said White.

"Well then, you better get ready." Said Grey.

30 Minutes later, The Park

"Come on where is that pony?" Said White as he sat on a park bench.

"I am sure that, whoever sent the letter is just a little late." Said Grey from the bush he was hiding in.

"I just don't know." Said White as he began to glow.

"White , why are you glowing?" Said Grey.

"Oh, this isn't going to end in my favor." Said White as he was teleported away.

"Wait, he had the keys to the apartment. Well time to go break into my own home." Said Grey as he walked towards the apartment.

CanterLot Castle

"Oh, my head. Where am I?" Said White rubbing his head.

"Please, don't be alarmed my little pony." Said a voice.

"Oh, no." Said White, knowing that only two ponies said that, Celestia and Luna.

"Now I am sure you are wondering why you are here." Said the voice as she approached White revealing itself to be Princess Celestia.

"Kinda, ya." Said White.

"Well, I assume that you got my letter then." Said Celestia.

"Wait, your letter!?" Said White.

"Yes I did, and I meant every word of it." Said Celestia.

"Why now?" Said White. After White finished saying that sentence, Celestia's mood shifted to that of sadness.

"I'd rather not talk about that, right now. But you are just in time for dinner, come." Said Celestia as she led Whit to the Dinning Hall.

"After you." Said White.

"Being a gentlestallion, I see." Said Celestia as White opened the door for her.

"Certainly better then my place." Said White as he entered the dinning room behind Celestia.

"Ah, sister it is good to see you finally joining us, and I see you have gone though with your plan." Said Luna in the royal CanterLot voice for which she is famous from.

"Yes, Luna. I would have been here sooner, but somepony hid the book that held the spell that I needed to bring White here." Said Celestia looking at a pony that White had not noticed, the pony was a stallion of medium build, with a brown coat, and a red and blue striped mane.

"What? It was a joke." Said the stallion.

"White meet my, son SeaBreeze. SeaBreeze meet, White Noise." Said Celestia.

"Hey." Said SeaBreeze.

"Wait, you have a son?!" Cried White in surprise.

"Yes, when he was born I overturned a few restraining orders against, certain reporters in exchange for not taking pictures or writing articles about SeaBreeze without his consent." Said Celestia. " I allowed them to publish one newspaper article about his birth, ponies flocked to the castle to try to catch a glimpse of SeaBreeze, but after awhile they respected our privacy and stopped."

"Amazing. But what about his father?" Said White, and from the looks of the faces around him he knew he struck a nerve.

"SeaBreeze's father, is no longer with us, and let's leave it at that." Said Celestia as she took a seat at the head of the table, and motioned White to take a seat.

"I am sorry." Said White as he took a seat next to Luna.

"Servants! Bring us the feast!" Said Luna as servants brought platters of food out of the kitchen.

"Thank you." Said SeaBreeze as a servant placed a bowel of salad in front of him.

"For you sir." Said a waiter who placed a bowel of salad similar to the one SeaBreeze had, when a hawk flew into the dinning room, and landed next to White.

"There's a note attached to it." Said White taking the message and reading it.

"What does it say?" Said Celestia.

"Looks like Grey was arrested for braking into our apartment, and I have to go to the police station and clear his name. It can wait." Said White.

"Well then, let dinner begin." Said Celestia as everypony began to eat, while Grey Byte is still trapped in a jail cell.


End of Chapter




(A/N: Well let me tell you that this is kinda a collab with me, and White Noise who owns White Noise, and Grey Byte owns Grey Byte. So ya)