• Published 22nd Nov 2016
  • 1,278 Views, 12 Comments

Broken - xxFluttercord



The Mane Six 'contain' Discord, and Fluttershy may just be the one to become friends with him... or, maybe, even more...

  • ...
2
 12
 1,278

Is He Trustworthy?

Discord tried to make himself comfortable on the cold floor, but to no avail. He let out a bored sigh, his tail swishing from side to side.

"Why is everything so boring around here?" Discord groaned, narrowing his eyes as he looked at the clock on the wall. "I wonder when Fluttershy's going to show up..." He thought aloud, his pupils dilating slightly after realizing what he just said.

"It's not like I actually care about her or anything.." Discord tried to convince himself, but it wasn't working. "Right! I'm just trying to get close to her so I can... uh... so I can..." Discord paused for a moment.

"So I can take over Equestria again! Yes, yes, that's it! If the ponies think that I've been 'reformed', they'll trust me to roam freely, and I'll finally be able to destroy them once and for all!"

Discord thought about his plan. Was it really about taking over Equestria? Or was he just making an excuse for liking Fluttershy's company?

Discord pushed his thoughts away. So what if he enjoyed her company a bit? He was perfectly happy!

"...Am I?" Discord whispered to himself, staring up at the ceiling.

He looked around the bland, disgustingly normal room once more as he plopped onto his back.

"There's not much to look at in here," Discord mumbled to himself. "Surely nopony would mind if I liven things up a bit?" Discord smiled deviously, snapping his fingers.

The walls and the floor seemed to have exploded in color, and the numbers on the clock were all mixed up; some were even letters!

A few pigs with wings snorted, flying around the new (and most certainly improved) room.

"Much better." Discord smiled to himself.

A furious purple alicorn stormed into the room. "Discord!" She fumed.

"Oh, hello, Princess," Discord scoffed. "Ever heard of knocking?"

"What in Celestia's name is going on in here?"

"Oh, I just made this room more... chaotic! More... interesting! It was so bland, so boring - but now.. now..."

"Turn everything back to normal!" Twilight demanded.

"And why should I listen to you?"

"Because if you don't, I'll be forced to take your magic away! You wouldn't want that, now would you?"

Discord grimaced, snapping his fingers and changing the room back to its boring self.

"Thank you." Twilight rudely said, slamming the door behind her.

"You know," Discord said to himself. "If they're going to keep me here, they might as well let me decorate a bit!"

Discord sighed. "But, then again, I suppose ponies are quite boring.."

"Maybe I could do something to make it up to Princess Prissy over there..." Discord grinned. "It would make her think I'm reformed..."

Discord nodded, as if someone else was in the room. "That's the perfect plan!"


Pinkie Pie bounced happily along the streets of Ponyville, recalling the exact date of everypony's birthdays, their favorite flavor of cake, and their allergies. Pinkie smiled, realizing that Twilight's 20th birthday was coming up soon!

"Oof!" Pinkie crashed into something - well, somepony.

Pinkie looked up, seeing a stallion that somewhat reminded her of somepony...

But who...? The pink pony pondered.

Pinkie face-hoofed at her own stupidity. The pony reminded her of herself!

"Hiya!" Pinkie greeted the pony.

"Hi!" The pony replied, his eyes shining with excitement. "I'm Cheese Sandwich, what's your name?"

"My name is Pinkie Pie!" The pink mare smiled brightly at the equally energetic stallion.

Cheese looked at her flank and gasped. "Do you like parties?"

This time it was Pinkie's turn to gasp. "I do! I do!"

"Wow! Another party pony!" Cheese smiled.

"Woo-hoo!" Pinkie cheered.


Fluttershy hummed a quiet tune as she fed her precious animals. Though their presence made her feel slightly less horrified, the image of Discord just wouldn't go away.

Fluttershy just wanted to curl into a ball and cry until she couldn't cry anymore.

But Fluttershy knew, somewhere, that the draconequus wasn't all bad.

Still, Fluttershy didn't like that part of herself. The draconequus was probably just luring her into a false sense of security, as Rainbow had said earlier. Fluttershy let out a long sigh, her teal eyes dilated slightly as a loud knock was heard at the door.

"Coming!" Fluttershy yelled (yet she still managed to be quiet).

Fluttershy slowly opened the door, seeing all five of her friends there - plus Spike, of course.

"Girls...?"

"Fluttershy, darling! Come quickly! It's an emergency!" Rarity said, in the most dramatic way possible.

"Oh dear! What happened?" Concern shone in the small pegasus' eyes.

"It's Princess Luna... she.. she's turned back into Nightmare Moon!" Applejack added.

"O-oh my! What caused this? I thought she got over her jealousy..?"

"She has," Twilight stepped forward. "I sensed a strange magic coming from her.. somepony must have done this to her."

"I bet I know just who did it!" Rainbow growled.

"You mean Discord?"

"Duh! Who else has magical chaotic powers that can literally change everything in the world and is powerful enough to even use magic on the princesses?" What Pinkie said was barely understandable.

"R-right..." Fluttershy murmured. Well, at least I know the truth now... he never was my friend.

"We're wastin' time!" Applejack hollered. "Come on! Y'all better get movin' before Nightmare Moon does anything bad!"

"Oh, it's far too late for that!"

Author's Note:

AHA.
HAHA.
I'm sorry XD.