• Published 22nd Nov 2016
  • 1,278 Views, 12 Comments

Broken - xxFluttercord



The Mane Six 'contain' Discord, and Fluttershy may just be the one to become friends with him... or, maybe, even more...

  • ...
2
 12
 1,278

The Downfall

Fluttershy ran through the woods, her heart racing as quickly as she ran.

"Oh dear! Why do these things always happen to me..!"

Fluttershy was fleeing from a Manticore - she could usually tame them, but this one would not listen to her.

A familiar cackle was heard in the distance.

"Discord!" Fluttershy yell-whispered. "Why am I not surprised?"

"Fluttershy!" A new voice called; the whole world seemed to freeze.

"Princess Luna?" Fluttershy looked around with curious teal eyes.

"Yes, Fluttershy," Luna replied, landing in front of the yellow pegasus. "I apologize that I could not come here sooner. There are many subjects that are in need of my assistance."

"Oh, I understand," Fluttershy gave a small smile. "You must be very busy. I understand if you have to go help other ponies..."

"No," Luna said firmly. "I need to help you, small pegasus."

"Help?" Fluttershy questioned.

Luna nodded. "You are having nightmares about Discord, are you not?"

"Well.. I am..."

"Fluttershy," She began, clearing her throat quietly. "You must stop your nightmares."

"B-but.. I... I don't know how!"

"The only way to stop this nightmare is by overcoming your fear."

"O-over..coming..." Fluttershy paused. "Y-you mean.. talk to Discord...? But he was never really my friend! He was tricking me!"

Luna shook her head. "You are in for quite a surprise," She said. "When you awaken, please talk to the draconequus - you might find that he is just as miserable as you."

"O-okay Luna..." Fluttershy gulped. "I trust you..."

"Thou wakest," Luna muttered. "Face your fears!" Luna called, as the world around them broke.

Fluttershy bolted upright once she awoke. "Face my fears," She murmured. "Yeah, I can-"

What are you doing?

"You again?"

Yes, me again. Now, you didn't answer my question. What are you doing?

"I-I'm going to see Discord, like Luna told me."

Fluttershy, I thought we went over this! We. Don't. Trust. Monsters!

"What are you talking about?! Princess Luna is not a monster! And.. and neither is Discord!"

Then there's only one way to make you understand...

"Ahh!" Fluttershy's pupils turned a deep crimson color, her eyes turning jet-black.

"You left me no choice, Fluttershy," 'Fluttershy' said. "Now, it's time to finally get my revenge!"


Discord was worrying non-stop. His fur had been standing on end all day.. he couldn't help but feel something was wrong.

Then again, today was the day where they would take his magic away.

But he felt like something even worse was going to happen - to Fluttershy, in particular.

"Discord," Discord whipped around to see the familiar face of the prissy purple pony, Twilight Sparkle. "Come."

Discord held back a growl as he remembered why this was happening.

Gloom.

She did this.

Discord hesitantly followed the purple princess. "Twilight?"

"What?" Twilight coldly replied, not even looking at the draconequus.

"I feel like something's wrong.."

Twilight didn't reply for a moment. "Okay?"

"No, there's definitely something wrong," Discord said, louder this time. "Somepony's in trouble."

"And why would you care?" Twilight snapped.

"Because, I actually tried to contain my magic for you stupid ponies! I actually wanted a friend!" Discord raged. "And you can't even see that Gloom is tricking you! You just jump to conclusions and assume I'm the one in the wrong!"

"Because you're-"

"...Because I'm the Lord of Chaos?" Discord laughed maniacally. "Wow, that's really the only way you ponies see me? Hah! I guess you ponies really do have horrible memories!"

"What?"

"You've forgotten that everypony can change."


'Fluttershy' flew out of her cottage and into the streets of Ponyville.

Finally.

Finally, she would have her revenge.

'Fluttershy' smiled wickedly as her crimson eyes glowed brighter. "I just need to get a little more power.."

'Fluttershy' landed at Twilight's castle. "Perfect."

'Fluttershy' broke down the door, smiling a wicked smile.

Her teeth were as sharp as knives, her pupils a blood red color - finished off by eyes like black tar.

Her color had slightly faded as well - darker mane, darker coat, darker tail - and her cutie mark had changed as well.

The three butterflies had X's for eyes.

'Fluttershy' couldn't have loved herself like this anymore than she already did.

She ran down the halls of the castle, finding Discord talking to Twilight.

"You've forgotten that everypony can change." Discord said coldly.

'Fluttershy' smirked, and laughed maniacally.

Discord and Twilight whipped around, their eyes dilating in shock and horror as they looked at 'Fluttershy'.

"F-Fluttershy?" Twilight felt tears form in her eyes. "What.. wh-what... happened to you..?"

'Fluttershy' laughed. "Oh, I just realized that I can't trust these monsters," She glared at Discord, making his ears flatten. "And the only way to stop them... is to eliminate them." Her smile grew wider (and creepier) as she said this.

Discord gave 'Fluttershy' a look of horror.

So, this is what she really thought of him.

"First.." 'Fluttershy' grinned. "I'll be taking that precious magic of yours!"

'Fluttershy' let her crimson pupils fade, making her eyes look like an endless void - an endless void of black tar.

Then, it happened.

'Fluttershy' drained all of Discord's magic.

All of it.