• Published 16th Nov 2016
  • 685 Views, 116 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 7: Family Matters - Bahamut0



Burst Stream never knew his father. Ever since he was five, his dad disappeared one night and was presumed dead. Now he's back, and he has a surprise for his son. A step-brother. One who seems to hate Burst's guts and everyone he holds dear.

  • ...
2
 116
 685

Duel 7: Relationships

The weekend had come and gone, and Pinkie Pie was strolling about CHS with her trademark smile on her face. As she walked, she checked in on the current relationships her friends had. Burst, Celestia, and Moon were doing perfect as always, Inferno and Rarirty were just as happy as when they started dating, Gold and Sunset were positively glowing with happiness, Shadow and Starlight were pretty much inseperable, Rainbow Dash was being more affectionate towards Steel, and she had called up Indigo Zap to see how things were going with Dark Ice. Indigo said things were going just as good as ever between the two of them. Pinkie beamed as she went to check up on Ace and Sonata. When she asked them, Sonata decided to bring up an interesting development. "Oh! I thought you should know Pinkie, Adagio and Aria have boyfriends now! Two new relationships to keep tabs on!"

"Really?! Thanks for telling me!" Pinkie ran off to find Adagio first. She and Venus Bloomer were hanging around her locker.

"You sure know how to treat a girl. I think I lucked out in getting you.", Adagio said with a smirk as she kissed Venus Bloomer. "See you around handsome."

"See you soon Adagio.", Venus said with a smile as he left for his classes. Pinkie smiled as she documented the relationship in her notebook. She then moved on to find Aria and Night Fang.

"You are going to see me after school right?", Aria asked with a smile.

"I'd be an idiot not to.", Night said with a grin. Aria scratched his ears and rubbed his belly.

"Good boy.", she giggled before she kissed him.

"Awww! How cute!", Pinkie said. Aria and Night nearly jumped at hearing her come from completely out of nowhere!

"What are you doing?!", Aria nearly screamed.

"Just writing down the newest relationships of my friends so I know how to patch things up if you ever hit a rough spot!", Pinkie beamed. Before Aria had a chance to say thanks, Pinkie rushed over to Night and rubbed his belly.

"Ha ha ha ha hah!", Night howled. "Aria! Ha ha! Please get her off me! I can't stand this much longer!" Aria laughed at the sight before she managed to pry Pinkie off of Night. Meanwhile Ice thought he would surprise Ace and Shadow with a visit. But when he set foot on CHS, he felt an evil presence. And he was in shock at seeing where it was coming from.

"Burst?!" Blitz turned around. His skin was now pitch black and his eyes were dragonic.

"So you know my step-brother? Then allow me to send a message though you....", Blitz said with a dark smile.