• Published 16th Nov 2016
  • 2,735 Views, 23 Comments

Demonic Ascension - timemaster40



As a young man turned demonic woman makes her way through the pre-Equestria era, what will she do? Who will she meet? Will she succumb to the instincts inherent in her new form or will she evolve beyond them? Only time can tell.

  • ...
2
 23
 2,735

Waking Up with a New Body in a New Land

When did asphalt begin to feel like grass? Wait, I’m lying face down in grass? Why am I doing that? Last I remember I fell headfirst into the driveway of the house that the stupid costume party was at. And I remember my head hurting a lot more than it’s doing right now. Though I am feeling some weird pinching from my chest so I try and roll onto my back to relieve that.

Ah, much better. Though now I’m getting a face full of sunlight. Ugh, who moves someone with a potential concussion onto grass? Sigh, I better get up. Well, if I can. Though as I begin to move my right hand I notice it’s still clutching the staff I got last night. Huh, I’m surprised that no one stole it while I was out of it.

Still I slowly open my eyes and see that I’m actually surrounded by several trees. Huh, could they have dragged me into the backyard of the house since I know that there were no tress in the front yard. I should worry about that later. For now, I need to stand up so I slowly leverage myself into a sitting position using my hands after I let go of the staff. Though as I do I notice what that pinching feeling was.

I have breasts now. Like real breasts. Huh…

“Ahhh! What the hell happened!” I scream as the shock wears off.

And not only do I have breasts but my clothes are different. I’m not wearing my red and black cloak anymore. Instead I appear to be wearing some kind of skintight red bodysuit with black accents and a window under my breasts that I can feel exposing part of my stomach. And it looks like I’m wearing red high heels. And…and is that my hand?

The skin is blue! And I have sharp red nails. And they don’t look like they’re painted. What am I? Huh? Is that my hair? It’s white? I slowly reach up to my head and pull some of my new white hair in front of my face. Though as I do I feel it pull against something that seems to be attached to the back and sides of my head. Something that I quickly take off and find to be a golden symbol that somehow attaches to my head.

Huh, if I could make the symbol flat it would look like the infinity symbol. Weird. Okay, I need to focus. The first thing I need to do is stand up and start figuring out where I am. To that end I put the gold symbol back onto my head, and it still attaches somehow, before I try to stand up. First I get onto my knees and then I slowly stand up.

And when I’m up I figure out that I may be a woman wearing high heels, but I have no idea how to stand in them. And because of that I immediately fall back onto the ground. Though at least this time I just fall on my side instead of my head. Huh, that didn’t hurt. I guess I’m more durable in my new body. Still I can’t have that happening again so I take off my heels and stand back up. This time without falling at all.

Cool. Okay, now what? Ugh, why didn’t I ever learn any survival skills? They would be so useful right now. Though before I start moving I look back down at the staff. I better take it with me. It could be useful as a spear at the least. So as I pick it up with my right hand I find that it seems to weigh a lot less than it used to. Did it lose mass or did I become stronger? Well considering my body seems more durable I’m going to assume I’m stronger as well.

Okay, let’s take stock here. I have my staff in one hand and my heels in the other. I also seem to be a blue woman with white hair in a skintight red and black bodysuit. Oh, and I just noticed that I appear to have some kind of skirt attached to my bodysuit that doesn’t cover the front of my body for some reason.

Well today can’t get any weird…

*Roar!*

I shouldn’t have taunted fate. I really shouldn’t have. As I turn towards the source of the roar I see an animal that seems to be a lion with a scorpion tail and bat wings that’s heading right for me. Quickly I turn back the way I was facing and run away from it as fast as I can. There is no way I can fight that thing. I don’t care how strong or durable I am now, I have no idea how to fight.

Though my awesome coward strategy doesn’t seem to work since I can still hear it chasing me. Shit. What the hell is happening? I thought I was just having a bad day but it just seems to keep getting worse. What’s next? Maybe I find myself running right to a ravine. Oh please don’t let this direction lead me to a ravine.

Still as I run I find I’m not tiring out as quickly as I should. Hell, that thing should have easily caught up to me. I guess this is another advantage of my new body. Though I think I’d prefer my real body and not this one if I had a choice. Especially if that choice would also have it so that I would be home and not being chased by this crazy monster.

Ah! The trees are clearing up. I think I’m getting to the edge of this wooded area. Unfortunately, as I pass through the last line of trees I’m greeted with a dead end. Thankfully it’s not a ravine. It’s a sheer cliff. Sigh, what did I do to deserve this? I was a good person. But I guess I’m going to be food for some trumped up lion.

Well with nothing left to lose, I turn back around and drop my heels before holding my staff like a spear.

“Come and get me! I’ll make sure you have to work to eat me!” I shout at it as it slows down now that it has me trapped. It also looks like it wants to extend this execution considering I swear I can see some intelligence behind its eyes. And I mean real intelligence not animal intelligence.

And even though I’m watching it I’m caught off guard when it lunges at me. Wait, is…is it moving slower than it should? No I can’t worry about that right now. I need to take advantage of this. Moving as fast as I can I dodge the first lunge and then I try to spear it with my staff. And I get a nice wound in the things side for my trouble.

Unfortunately, it reacts by spreading its wings and tossing me away from its side. Thankfully I made sure to keep a solid grip on my staff as I sail away from the thing which begins roaring in pain. But I can’t take advantage of that since I don’t land cleanly and I tumble a bit. A tumble that’s going to cost me my life since the monster is now heading right for me.

Well I had an okay life. I’d have liked it if I could have lived a bit longer but I suppose it’s my time to die. If only I died of something that wasn’t going to be as painful as a mauling. I’d prefer almost anything else really.

*Zap!*

Huh? The monster just stopped moving closer to me as a bright blue blast of energy just hit the ground between us.

“Back! Back to the forest manticore! You shall not kill anybeing here today!” An older male voice shouts out from behind me. Well behind me and closer to the tree line to my right.

Though it looks like the manticore isn’t going to follow the man’s instructions since it almost immediately tries to eat me again. But this time I’m so scared I can’t even move even though I can still see that the manticore is moving slowly. I…I’m terrified. Terrified enough that I close my eyes as I put my hands up to protect myself. And I know that putting my hands up is just a futile gesture but…

*Boom! Crash!*

Huh? What was that? It felt like my hands warmed up for a second before I heard the boom. Slowly I open up my eyes and I see that the manticore has been blown almost fifty feet away. In fact, it looks like it had a bad landing since one of its wings is bent at an unnatural angle and I think it’s limping now.

Though that seems to convince it that it can find easier prey elsewhere since it takes one last look at me before limping back into the forest. And as it does I hear weird footsteps coming up behind me. I don’t know what exactly is wrong with those footsteps but they just seem to be too fast for someone who sounded as old as that guy did.

“Amazing. I didn’t realize you could use magic.” The male voice says in what sounds like curiosity.

“Magic? I have no idea what just happened. I have no idea where I am. I have no idea what’s going on.” I tell the voice though I can hear some fear and confusion in my voice. Still even as scared as I am, I turn my head to see the man who helped me so I can thank him for his help. Only it’s not a man. It’s a tiny grey unicorn with a short white beard wearing a stupid looking hat that has stars and bells on it.

“Fascinating. I’ve never seen a creature like you before. Especially not one who had a magic surge to protect themselves from danger. Still, I’m being rude. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Star Swirl, Magical Advisor to King Rhodium of the Unicorns.”

“Ah, I’m…I’m…I…I don’t remember. No wait, my name is…Towa? That doesn’t sound right but that’s all I can remember as my name.” As I realize that I can’t even remember my name I feel a few tears begin to slip down my face.

“Memory loss? Oh dear. This could be serious.” As he says that a glowing blue aura appears around me before I’m lifted form the ground. And as I’m lifted I notice that both my staff and my heels, which I had completely forgotten about, join me in the air.

“What’s going on?” I ask as I begin to move ahead of Star Swirl who begins cantering off back towards the direction he came from.

“I have a feeling that you’ve suffered magic related memory loss, probably from a magic surge, followed immediately after by another magic surge. This could be serious Towa. I need to bring you back to my home so that I can examine you to make sure nothing else has affected you.” I’m glad that he sounds confident about this because I don’t feel that way right now.

So, I just decide to hang there in the air cradled by his magic as he moves me through the air. And now I can use this time to have an existential crisis about why I think my name is Towa there’s something else on my mind. Mainly that the name Star Swirl seems familiar. Especially when connected with a small unicorn. A unicorn…pony. Oh you have got to be kidding me. I’d almost enjoy going back to that existential crisis now. Please brain, can you go back to that one? Please?