• Published 10th Nov 2016
  • 543 Views, 47 Comments

Rising Sunsets - Bahamut0



The story of Golden Rise and Sunset and their growing relationship

  • ...
3
 47
 543

Chapter 4: Confessions

That night, Sunset and all of her friends showed up at CHS. Princesses Twilight, Celestia, and Luna had come to decide what to do about Moon. Sunset joined the princesses and heard Moon's story. And what they heard was nothing short of unbelievable. But at the same time, they couldn't deny that what she said was true. It was decided that Moon would get to stay in the human world. Moon was so happy that she kissed Burst! Sunset was sure Principal Celestia would have a problem, but instead Burst walked out of it with two girlfriends in tow. 'Those two are lucky to have him. Like I have Gold.', Sunset thought to herself. Soon Sombra had shown up and somehow survived his encounter with Burst at Duelist Kingdom, but he was defeated easily by Burst and destroyed for good. Pinkie then got a party ready to celebrate Burst getting a new girlfriend and saving the world again. Seeing Moon happy made Sunset think about her past, and she made a decision. 'I should tell Gold. He deserves to know.' "Gold?"

"Yeah?"

"Could I talk to you outside?"

"Sure." Gold followed heroutside. "So what do you want t talk about?"

"It's about....my past."

"What about it?"

"Well, I'm not from around here. And by that, I mean this world. I used to live in a world full of magic called Equestria and I was a pony there. I was also the student of the princess of that world. Princess Celestia. But I was cruel and power-hungry. The second I didn't get what I wanted I threw a huge temper. Soon enough I went through a mirror to this world just to show her I didn't need her. And from then, I pretty much ruled CHS as the worst bully on campus. But it still wasn't enough for me. I wanted more, so I went back and stole the crown of Celestia's newest personal student. Twilight Sparkle. Once I was back I put the crown as the prize for me to win as the Fall Formal Princess. Twilight followed me to this world, and tried to get her crown back. But I forced it onto myself, and the uncontrollable magic turned me into a demon. Twilight and the others unlocked their magic, and were able to defeat me. She forgave me for what I did, but the rest of the school had trouble accepting me after that incident. But over time, people began to accept me and I had made good friends with Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie. And together we faced all kinds of threats. The Dazzlings, and even this world's Twilight being turned into a demon too. Seeing Moon happy and accepted here kind of reminded me of all this. The same goes for Sonata becoming Ace's girlfriend. I'm telling you this because you deserve to know, and I love you.", Sunset said. "And I wanted to know, do you still love me despite all this?"

'I was right. She is from Equestria like me.', Gold thought with a smile. "Sunset. I love you no matter what. I don't care about what you did. I'll never stop loving you." Gold pulled her into a hug. Soon Burst came up to him and told him about a plan he and Inferno had. "In fact, I'm about to prove it!" Sunset was curious as to what he meant, so she followed Gold inside. Him, Inferno, Ace, and Burst were on the stage and each of them were holding microphones. And then, they began to sing As long as you love me by the Backstreet Boys. As they sang, Sunset's heart skipped a beat.

'He really does love me no matter what.', Sunset thought to herself. 'He's got a beautiful voice. Although, all of them do. But his is the one that sings to my heart.' After the guys were finished with their performance they went to their respective significant other. Gold walked over to Sunset.

"Like the guys and I just sang. I don't care what's written in your history. As long as you're here with me.", Gold said as he wrapped his arms around her. "I don't care who you are, where you're from, or what you did."

"As long as you love me.", Sunset said as she and Gold kissed and slow danced.

Author's Note:

The song Burst and the others perform for their girls. And what Gold quotes as he dances with Sunset. Enjoy it with this chapter!