• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 3,187 Views, 36 Comments

A Midnight Date - Shamrock95



A certain mare returns to Ponyville, intent on stealing Thunderlane away for the night... regardless of what his marefriend has to say on the matter.

  • ...
5
 36
 3,187

Part 1

The sun was high in the sky over Ponyville, giving off a pleasant eighty-two degree heat. That suited Midnight Star down to the ground, since it made her disguise of a floppy hat and sunglasses less conspicuous.

Midnight needed a disguise, because she had been to Ponyville before... a month before, to be exact. She was sure that nopony would recognise her—she hadn't gone out of her way to make herself noticed the last time she was there. Still, it was always better to be safe than sorry.

Midnight hadn't originally intended to go to Ponyville, but it had just happened to be the next town over from the home of the stallion she'd had some fun with the previous night. She smirked as she remembered the shocked look on his face as she'd begun to plump him up. What was his name—Rock Crawler, something like that? She wasn't sure, but she was sure that she'd left him big enough to start cracking the walls of his house.

Ponyville brought back memories, oh yes. Memories of-

"Oof!"

Midnight stumbled backwards as she felt somepony impact her at quite a speed. Shaking her head, she looked in front of her to see a small grey pegasus colt sitting and rubbing his forehead, wincing.

"Oh, sorry about that!" Midnight said, helping him to his hooves. "I didn't see you there."

"Uh... it's okay, it was my fault," the colt replied, brushing himself off. "Sorry, but I was in a hurry. I'm on my way to a sleepover, you see?"

"Really?" Midnight said. She wasn't that interested in the colt's plans for the evening—not at all interested, really—but she'd learned that you could glean a surprising amount of information if you did a bit of gentle probing.

"Yeah, my brother said he wants the house to himself tonight," the colt replied. "He wouldn't say why, though."

Ahh, case in point. "Oh? And who might your brother be?" she asked sweetly, trying not to let her eagerness show too much.

"His name's Thunderlane, and he's the head storm organiser for the local weather team," the colt said, puffing his chest out with pride. "And my name's Rumble, by the way."

"Pleased to meet you, Rumble," Midnight smiled. "I'm... Black Coal."

"Sorry again, Miss Coal!" Rumble called out, as he trotted off. But Midnight had already put him out of her mind. Right now, her only concern was finding this Thunderlane character, and seeing if she could have some fun with him.


It didn't take long for Midnight to find Thunderlane after some kind soul in the marketplace had given her his address, and when she saw him, she was instantly enamoured. Something about his charcoal fur, his spiked Mohawk of a mane, and his hazel-coloured eyes just spoke to her. She could tell that this one was going to be a lot of fun.

"Well, hello there," she said, injecting a sultry tone into her voice as she approached him. She was sure she'd be able to lure him away—she'd done it so many times before.

Thunderlane turned from the flowerbed he'd been examining and gave her an uncertain look. "Um... hi," he replied.

Uncertain, eh? Fair enough... she'd worked around that before.

"I don't know if I've seen you before," Midnight continued, giving her eyelashes a quick bat as she smiled at Thunderlane. "It's my second time here in Ponyville... and I'd have definitely recognised you."

She extended a hoof. "Midnight Star."

"Ah... Thunderlane," Thunderlane replied, still looking a bit uncertain as he took her hoof. "Can... can I help you with anything?"

Midnight giggled. "Well, that depends. I'm always looking to make new friends on my travels, you know." She winked. "What do you say we go somewhere a little more private and... get to know each other?"

"Oh... oh!" Thunderlane blushed, smiling. "Well, I'm flattered, but... I'm already taken, I'm afraid."

What? Midnight blinked. "Oh... really?"

"Yeah, sorry," Thunderlane said, scratching the back of his neck. "I'm meeting my marefriend tonight—Cloudchaser. And she's not exactly the sharing type, if you get my meaning.

A moment of silence passed as Midnight processed the new information. "I... see."

She cleared her throat, and chuckled. "So... this is awkward, huh?"

Thunderlane laughed along with her. "Like I said, I'm flattered, but I just can't. I'm sorry."

"Oh well," Midnight sighed, "it was worth a try. Bye, Thunderlane, and sorry about that."

She smiled at him as she walked away, but dropped it the moment her back was turned. She would have her fun with this stallion, and no marefriend was going to get in her way.

"Methinks it's time I paid this Cloudchaser character a visit," she told herself, grinning evilly.


*Knock knock knock*

"Coming!" came a voice from inside the house. Midnight double-checked that she had the right address... yep, 44 Farrier Drive. She took a quick look down the street to check if anypony was watching her. Other than an old mare doddering down the street and a dog peeing on every vertical surface, there was nopony.

The door opened, revealing a lilac pegasus mare with a wild, spiky manestyle. This, presumably, was Cloudchaser. "Can I help you?" she asked, smiling as she rubbed her shoulder.

"Oh, hello!" Midnight said cheerfully. "Sorry to bother you, but I'm new in town. I'm looking for Blue Sky Apartments, but I'm completely lost. I've, like, no sense of direction at all." She giggled. "Anyway, could you possibly give me directions?"

"Sure thing!" Cloudchaser beamed, still rubbing her shoulder. "You just need to..."

As she rattled off a list of directions, Midnight looked at her and the house, looking for a way in. The way she was rubbing her shoulder... hmm... maybe...

"You got that?" Cloudchaser asked.

"Sure do," Midnight nodded, smiling gratefully. "Thank you so much!" She turned as if to leave, then stopped herself. "Are you okay? You look like you're rubbing your shoulder a lot."

"Oh, this?" Cloudchaser said, wincing slightly. "Yeah, I've been getting in some pretty intense flight training. For the Wonderbolt Academy," she added, with no small amount of pride. "Anyway, it's really starting to work on my back and shoulders..."

Perfect!

"Maybe I could help with that?" Midnight offered. "I might enjoy travelling, but I'm a physiotherapist by trade. I could see if I can work out some of those kinks for you."

Cloudchaser hmm'd. "I dunno... I mean, not that I don't trust you, but the idea of a strange mare putting hooves on me is..."

"Come on," Midnight insisted, giving her a "you can trust me"-type smile. "It's the least I can do after you helped me, and besides... I've been told that I have something of a magic touch."

That seemed to do it. Cloudchaser smiled. "Okay, you've twisted my foreleg. Why the heck not, eh?"

"It's Midnight, by the way," Midnight said. "Midnight Star."

"Cloudchaser," Cloudchaser replied. She led Midnight into a tastefully-decorated living room, with a large green couch in it. "At least I won't be in pain for my date tonight," she remarked.

"A date?" Midnight repeated, grinning and raising her eyebrows. "Who's the lucky stallion?"

Cloudchaser giggled. "His name's Thunderlane. We've been going out for a while now, and he's been dropping hints all week that he's finally going to invite me home with him. I've got a dress ready and everything—I really want to make tonight special."

"How nice," Midnight said sweetly. "Okay, Cloudchaser, if you'd just get up on the couch for me, please?"

Cloudchaser obliged, laying on her stomach with one foreleg hanging off the side. "Like this?"

"Perfect." Midnight gently pressed a hoof into her back, her horn lighting up and sending a flow of magic into her hooves. "Now, just relax..."

Cloudchaser sighed softly, smiling as she felt Midnight's hooves dig into her back. Mmmm... that felt really nice. She could feel her muscles growing heavier as she relaxed, feeling the knots and tightness being worked out of...

Wait. It wasn't just her muscles that felt heavier...

Cloudchaser turned her head and almost choked when she saw the thick, juicy rolls of fat running along her back, plumping up right underneath Midnight's hooves. Seeing her, Midnight gave her a grin. Not a friendly grin... a horrible, evil, triumphant grin.

"AAAGH! What are you doing?" Cloudchaser shrieked. She fought to get out from under Midnight's grasp, but found herself being pinned down by some unseen force as Midnight shook her head.

"I don't think so," she sing-songed, while simultaneously drawing the curtains so they would not be seen. "Simple restraining enchantment, the same kind the police use. You're not going anywhere, girl."

Cloudchaser gasped as she felt Midnight's hooves press roughly into her rump, swelling her pert little ass up into two massive, flabby balls of adipose, as well as giving her a pair of thick tree-trunk thighs. She began to feel distinctly bottom-heavy as Midnight pushed her off the couch onto the floor with a thud. Now sitting on her massive rear end, Cloudchaser looked up at Midnight, too afraid to say anything.

Midnight hummed happily as she ran her hooves along Cloudchaser's stomach, wasting no time in giving her a gigantic gut that rested in her lap like a huge medicine ball, easily two or three feet in diameter. Cloudchaser's breathing came in short, sharp gasps as she realised she was too heavy to move. Midnight had given her another three hundred pounds, easily!

Midnight placed her hooves on her cheeks, giving her another smile. With a quick shake, producing a flubba-da-dubba sound, she had given Cloudchaser a thick pair of blubbery jowls and two extra chins. Breathing heavily, she stepped back to admire her work.

She had succeeded in turning Cloudchaser into a massive, morbidly obese butterball, fit to do nothing but wiggle her limbs uselessly and set her bountiful amounts of fat off jiggling and trembling. She looked at Midnight, tears running down her fat face.

"Why...?" she asked, her voice tight in her throat as she stared at this monster.

Midnight didn't answer. Instead, she let out a sigh. "It's a shame about that dress of yours, you know. Somehow, I doubt it would fit you now... oh!" she gasped, acting as if she had been struck by a bolt of inspiration. "I've got an idea. Don't go anywhere!" she said, laughing mockingly as she turned and ran upstairs.

Barging into the bedroom, she saw what was simply one of the most exquisite dresses she had even seen in her life—a fine, deep purple garment of silk, with a lilac ribbon around the collar and waist. Cloudchaser hadn't been kidding when she said she wanted to impress her coltfriend.

"And what do you know?" she said, smirking as she checked the label. "We're the same dress size."


Trotting downstairs in her new outfit, Midnight stood in the living room door and gave a little twirl, preening like a runway model.

"What do you think?" she asked, striking a pose. "I'm not big on dresses, but this gown is definitely beautiful."

"No..." Cloudchaser whimpered, choking back tears. That was her dress. Made for her frame.

"I know, it's beautiful enough to leave anypony in tears," Midnight commented. "I'll tell you what. I'll keep it. Think of it as compensation for my massage."

She turned to leave, only to stop and face Cloudchaser once more. "Oh, by the way, I took the liberty of checking your diary. Cafe des Chevals, eight o'clock tonight, right? Well, don’t worry about your date with Mr. Thunderlane. I’ll be sure to keep him company tonight. See you round!" She chuckled. "Get it? Round?"

Stepping outside, Midnight shut the living room door, before sealing it shut with a magical seal for good measure, ensuring that Cloudchaser was well and truly trapped in there. Doing the same with the front door, she strolled casually down the path as if nothing at all had happened.

She had a date to go on.