• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 4,845 Views, 41 Comments

Equestria Girls 3: Carrie Sparkle - grl6p



*AU* In the human world, Twilight Sparkle or Sci Twi suffers from relentless bullying at Crystal Prep. But a little magic, a sudden act of kindness, and a horrible prank result in deadly consequences. Based off the book and film Carrie.

  • ...
14
 41
 4,845

Asking Twilight Again/The Magic Revealed

The next day, Flash Sentry was at his locker lamenting over his failed attempt to ask Sci Twi out.

"It's hopeless. No matter what I do, I'm never going to get Twilight to like. Whether she's a princess or a high school student, it just wasn't meant to be."

"Flash Sentry please report to Principal Celestia's office. She wants to talk to you about Twilight."

Everyone in the hallway looked at Flash.

"Twilight's back?"

"What's going on?"

Flash Sentry told everyone, "Guys, calm down. It's just a Twilight who goes to Crystal Prep, I think I'm going to take her to prom."

He left for the office.

When he arrived, Celestia said, "Flash, I recieved a call from Dean Cadence about you planning to ask one of the Crystal Prep Students to the prom mixer. Luna has her on speakerphone."

Luna held up her phone and Cadence said over the line, "Hello Flash, I heard you were planning to ask Twilight Sparkle to prom. It just so happens that I have her here in my office so you could ask her over the phone."

Sci Twi took over the phone,"Hi, Flash."

"Hi, Twilight." replied Flash.

Luna gave Flash a little slip of paper and said, "This is Twilight's phone number."

Flash continued, "I was wondering if you and I could go to prom together."

"Sure, I would love that." said Sci Twi.

Flash smiled, "Great, I could text you the plans."

At Crystal Prep, Cadence let Sci Twi go back to class and ended the call.

After the call ended, Luna warned Flash, "Flash, I'm giving you a warning. If you or any of your friends are planning a joke on a lonely, studious girl. You will have to answer to me."

Flash nervously promised, "It's not a joke, I promise."

But little did everyone know, Trixie was outside listening to the whole conversation.

"Planning a joke huh, Trixie will be the judge of that."

Later that night, Sci Twi happily skipped to Cinch's house for tutoring.

When Cinch saw Twilight, she was taken aback by her sudden happiness, "You're awful happy tonight. I wonder why."

Robbie waved from his table, "Hi Miss Twilight!"

Sci Twi smiled, "Great news! I've been asked to prom by a Canterlot High student named Flash Sentry and I said yes!"

Cinch was quiet for a few seconds and then burst out laughing.

"You got asked to prom? That's crazy!"

"No it's not, Miss Twilight has finally found someone who accepts her for who she is, and I'm very happy for her." said Robbie.

Cinch snapped at her nephew, "Shut up Robbie! Go to your room, I'll call you down when we're done talking."

"But-"

"NOW!"

Robbie headed upstairs and gave a thumbs up to Sci Twi.

Cinch continued, "You going to prom is just ridiculous. You never attend one dance or party the students at Crystal Prep throw."

"That's because everybody at school hates me and don't give me an invitation. Also, I prefer studying over school dances."

Cinch rolled her eyes, "Whatever, you should just stay home and forget about it."

Sci Twi was getting angry, "Actually, I want to go to prom."

Cinch snickered, "Oh please, they're all gonna laugh at you! It will be just like school all over again."

Sci Twi yelled, "NO IT WON'T!"

Suddenly, Sci Twi's amulet began to glow and a nearby vase fell to the floor and shattered.

"Hey, that belonged to my grandmother!"

"Do you see me caring? No!" Sci Twi remarked as she used the amulet to levitate Cinch into the air.

"Listen, Flash Sentry is a very nice guy. We are going to prom and there's nothing you can do about it."

Cinch ordered, "Put me down this instant!"

Sci Twi continued, "And you know what? You're the one who should stay home that night."

She dropped Cinch on the ground with a thud.

Cinch grumbled, "Fine. You win this round. But heed my warning."

"Thank you."

Robbie called from upstairs, "Are you done?"

Sci Twi called back, "Yes you can come down now."

Robbie ran downstairs and joined Twilight to start tutoring, but not before he blew a raspberry at his aunt.

Author's Note:

Twilight has finally stood up to Cinch and is going to prom, but will they all laugh at her?