• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 4,849 Views, 41 Comments

Equestria Girls 3: Carrie Sparkle - grl6p



*AU* In the human world, Twilight Sparkle or Sci Twi suffers from relentless bullying at Crystal Prep. But a little magic, a sudden act of kindness, and a horrible prank result in deadly consequences. Based off the book and film Carrie.

  • ...
14
 41
 4,849

The Rainbooms Discover Twilight/Mystery of the Magic

After school at Sour Sweet’s house, the five Shadowbolts had just finished their homework and were now watching the recent 'Carrie' remake on TV.

"The high school social hierarchy is ridiculous." Sugarcoat snarked as she watched the film's titular protagonist be bullied by the mean girls in the locker room, "no period is worth being bullied over. This just goes to show that all high school aged girls are heartless bitches."

Lemon Zest added, "We harassed Sci Twi in the locker room today. I feel we were much more heartless compared to them."

Sunny Flare was just sitting on the couch worried, "Guys I still feel awful for Sci Twi. I called her house three hours ago to check up on her but got no response. I hope she's okay."

"You should really hoping she's still alive." Indigo Zap said as she received a notification on her phone, "Someone by the username of gr8npowafultrix uploaded this to YouTube and everyone at school's seen it.”

Sunny Flare took out her phone and looked up Trixie, “She doesn’t even go to our school, how did she get a hold of the video?”

Probably Suri and her bitch posse have something to do with this.” Sour Sweet grumbled.

“Let me see that.” Indigo, while still looking at the video began to spit out her drink, "What the fuck?! It's just like the movie! We're mirroring the events of the film!" She screamed until Sour Sweet slapped her back to normal.

Sugarcoat suggested, "Maybe we could send this to the students at our friendly neighbor school Canterlot High."

Indigo Zap grabbed Sugarcoat by the collar, "ARE YOU TRYING TO HUMILIATE HER EVEN MORE?!"

Sugarcoat released herself from her friend's grip, "No." she said "I've heard that they solved many friendship problems this past year and I think that they will have a solution for this. We'll never know unless we try."

She typed 'Rainbooms' in the 'send to whom?' button and hit the send button on the video .

Somewhere across town, in a little café called Sugarcube Corner, Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and their other friend Flash Sentry were on the prom committee and were discussing plans for the prom.

Sunset Shimmer read a list on her clipboard aloud, "Okay, we all know that it's at Crystal Prep this year and the theme still has to be voted upon, but does anyone else have anything else to say?"

Flash Sentry responded, "DJ PON-3's spinning some tracks."

"Photo Finish will be more than happy to take photos at the prom for the yearbook." said Rarity.

Pinkie Pie added, "Mr. and Mrs. Cake agreed to cater the event!"

The meeting was interrupted because everyone's phone's went off.

Pinkie looked at her phone, "Hey one of the Shadowbolts sent us a video!"

Sunset read the caption on her phone and gasped, "Apparently Trixie and some jerks at Crystal Prep posted a cruel video of Twilight."

Applejack was confused, "But Trixie doesn't even go to Crystal Prep. Why would she do something like that?"

Rainbow Dash said, "She's probably still pissed at us for upstaging her at the Battle of the Bands."

"Wait, I thought Twilight was doing her princess duties in Equestria." said Flash.

Sunset said, "It must be Twilight from the human world. We should watch the video to see what happened just to be sure."

Everyone gathered near Sunset's phone to watch the video and was shocked to discover Sci Twi undergoing severe humiliation.

Fluttershy started crying, "Poor Twilight, and those comments are so cruel!"

Applejack put her arm around a crying Fluttershy, "If only there was some way we could help her through this."

Pinkie Pie, with her hair now deflated, held up a butter knife and asked, "Turn everyone at Crystal Prep into cupcakes?"

Sunset took the knife out of Pinkie Pie's hand, "We really need to think this through."

Meanwhile at Sci Twi's house, she was on her bed crying from another when Spike crawled into her arms to cheer her up.

Spike crawled up next to her, "How are you feeling?”

“Not so good. Of all of the bad days I’ve been having, this one was the worst.”

“Do you want to talk it over while we watch reruns of Bill Neigh the Science God?” Spike asked, “That always cheers you up when you’ve had a bad day.”

“No thank you.” Sci Twi shooed Spike away, "I just want to be left alone."

Spike went into his doggy bed and was about to fall asleep when he saw Sci Twi's telescope floating a few feet in the air.

"Uhh, Twilight?"

Sci Twi got up, saw the floating telescope, and gasped. The telescope fell down to it's current state.

Spike asked, "How did that happen?"

Sci Twi said, "Remember last week when we took a walk past Canterlot High and my necklace started to glow?"

“Yeah so?"

"Maybe my necklace absorbed some magic from that place and that gave me some telekenetic abilities?” Sci Twi said, “Think of it, the light in the gym, the boy on the bike, the telescope: All magic! And I'm going to learn to master my new powers."

Spike, seeing that his best friend was now happy, snuggled up close to her and smiled.

“Wait, what boy on the bike?”

Author's Note:

Pinkie Pie, stop with the Cupcakes references! They don't solve anything! Also, read and review!

Bill Neigh the Science God = Bill Nye the Science Guy