• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 4,818 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls 3: Carrie Sparkle - grl6p



*AU* In the human world, Twilight Sparkle or Sci Twi suffers from relentless bullying at Crystal Prep. But a little magic, a sudden act of kindness, and a horrible prank result in deadly consequences. Based off the book and film Carrie.

  • ...
14
 40
 4,818

Helping Trixie/Confronting Rough Rider

Meanwhile, the two cars were driving off to find Trixie and Rough Rider.

In Coco's car, Rainbow Dash said, "So let me get this straight, Trixie met some hot guy online who turned out to be a rapist?"

Coco nodded, "I'm afraid so. I tried to warn her because I didn't want her to experience what I went through, but she didn't believe me."

Fluttershy agreed, "That's because her arrogance made it hard for her to get a boyfriend."

"Darn right" said Applejack, "no boy at CHS wanted to take Trixie to prom. So she went on some unreliable dating website and found this random guy guy."

Pinkie Pie said, "Hey there's Rough Rider's car!"

"Pull over!" Coco stopped driving and parked the car and the Shadowbolt Jeep followed suit.

Everyone ran over to the Rough Rider's car and looked to see the Trixie in a catatonic state.

Sunset gasped, "Oh my God, Trixie!"

Trixie was lying on the grass with tears streaming down her face, her hair tangled and matted, her hoodie was lying away from her, one sleeve of her dress was ripped and the other one was hanging down her arm, one shoe was off her foot, and there was blood running down her legs. Her face, neck, and arms were covered in bruises.

Sour Sweet cursed under her breath at the sight.

All of the girls ran up to Trixie to see of she was okay.

Fluttershy asked Trixie, "Are you alright? What happened?"

Trixie began whimpering, "I...I..."

Sci Twi assured her, "Don't worry, you can tell us anything."

Trixie asked, "Why are you being nice to Trixie after she humilated you?"

"Friends always forgive each other."

Trixie started to tell her story, "Trixie wanted to have date to the prom but nobody would ask her out. So she went onto this online dating website called www.findmytruelove.com in hopes of scoring a boyfriend. Rough Rider was the only boy who liked her profile and we decided to date each other."

Indigo Zap asked, "Why would you choose to date such an older dude?"

Trixie replied, "Trixie didn't think that age mattered and he seemed like a very nice guy. He never hurt her prior to what happened earlier."

Sunset asked, "What happened?"

"He said he had a surprise for Trixie after we pranked Twilight and took her here. She thought we were going on a little walk but then he forced her to have sex with him." She began crying.

Pinkie Pie ran up to hug her as she was crying.

"It's okay Trixie,” said Fluttershy, “This happened to one of my cousins a few years ago. She attended a great support group and had a lot of support from her friends and our family. I can ask her about this if you want.”

“That would be nice.” Trixie sniffled.

“And remember, this was never your fault. It was Rough Rider’s.” Rarity assured her.

While everyone was consoling Trixie, Sugarcoat saw Rough Rider trying to get into his car and nudged the others.

Speak of the devil.” Sour Sweet grumbled.

Sunny Flare yelled, "Hey, where are you going mister?"

Rough Rider was caught off guard, "Oh hey girls, I’m just going to the bar to celebrate going to fourth base with Trixie."

Rainbow Dash threw a rock at him and yelled, "You're not going anywhere! You raped Trixie!"

Rough Rider rolled his eyes, "You can't stop me. I've raped countless girls in the past. That bitch is lucky I used a condom on her."

Trixie cried, "You m-m-m-monster! Trixie never wants to see you again!"

Rough Rider yelled, "Shut up you little whore!" He began to unzip his jeans again and faced the other girls.

"Which one of you bitches am I gonna rape next?"

Sci Twi said, "Nobody."

Rough Rider looked at Sci Twi and laughed.

"A magical nerd girl, this will be too easy!"

He lunged towards her but Sci Twi used her telekinesis to lift Rough Rider several feet into the air.

Sci Twi said to him, "Listen, you can drop pig blood on me in front of an entire school but you will never EVER rape anyone ever again!"

Rough Rider struggled, "Put me down!"

Sci Twi looked at Trixie and flung Rough Rider all the way to Sweet Apple Acres.

When he landed in front of Granny Smith and Big Mac, who were babysitting the CMC while their sisters were at prom, they was not happy to see him.

"Hey! Yer the ruffian who broke into the pigpen and killed one my pigs!"

"What are you gonna do about it oldie?" said Rough Rider.

"Girls, get him!" Big Mac called up.

At this moment, the girls popped up from the house window, grabbed slingshots, and started to launch apples at Rough Rider until he ran into the pigsty.

The girls ran outside and began giggling at the sight.

"By the way, that's not mud," Applebloom chuckled.

"FFFFUUUUU-"

Inside, Granny Smith dialed Officer Silverstar on the home phone.

"Stay right where you are. Officer Silverstar is gunna put yer sorry ass in the hoosegow!"

A few minutes later, the cops arrived.

"Sorry we're late.” said Sherriff Silverstar, “I had to escort some girls here." He pointed to Coco and her friends waving at Granny Smith.

Applebloom asked, "Who was that guy?"

"A really big mistake." Coco replied.

Rough Rider was being loaded into a police van while Granny Smith and the girls watched.

Applejack fixes her hat, "I hope he goes away for a long time for raping Trixie."

"Eeyup." agreed Big Mac.

As the police van drove away, Trixie yelled, "Have fun in prison you son of a bitch!"

Sugarcoat said, "What do you guys want to do now?"

"Let's go inside and celebrate with cider and square dancing!"

Everyone cheered.

Author's Note:

After this, it's the epilogue and it's finally over!

And if you want to find out what happens to Rough Rider, check out the midquel, Rough Rider's Trial, where he gets put to justice:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/354521/rough-riders-trial