• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 4,844 Views, 41 Comments

Equestria Girls 3: Carrie Sparkle - grl6p



*AU* In the human world, Twilight Sparkle or Sci Twi suffers from relentless bullying at Crystal Prep. But a little magic, a sudden act of kindness, and a horrible prank result in deadly consequences. Based off the book and film Carrie.

  • ...
14
 41
 4,844

Trixie's Revenge/Killing the Pig

Over the next week, the prom was starting to come together. The theme would be Midnight in Paris, DJ PON-3 would be the DJ, and Photo Finish would be taking photos for the yearbook. Everyone heard about Sci Twi and Flash going to prom together and were super excited.

It also seemed that Cadence’s big lecture about anti-bullying had worked because the CPA students were now treating Sci Twi much better.

As for Sci Twi, she was slowly starting to come out of her shell and was now starting to hang out with some of her fellow Shadowbolts and the Humane 6 during and after school.

Everything was falling into place and it was all perfect.

The only person to not be happy was Trixie. She had a plan to make everyone pay and to humiliate Sci Twi.

After school on Monday, Trixie and Rough Rider were in Trixie's house sitting on her couch and snuggling.

"Hey babe," Rough Rider asked, "we've been going out for almost two weeks and I was wondering if you wanted to take our relationship to the next level."

Trixie couldn't answer because she was too busy texting Suri, Fluer, and Upper Crust about a revenge plan against Sci Twi.

Trixie asked, "Roughie, can you help Trixie with something?"

Rough Rider, not knowing Trixie's malicious intentions, asked, "You want to do it now?"

Trixie shook her head, "No, it's about revenge. I'm inviting some of Twilight's bullies over for a little plan."

Trixie called up the girls and invited them over to her house.

When they arrived, Suri ordered Coco to go upstairs with her sewing machine and make her prom dress.

Fluer asked, "Why did you call us here?"

Trixie ignored her and asked, "I'll tell you in a minute. I need you to tell me who's on the prom monarchy ballot?"

Uppercrust looked up the list on her phone and read from it, "Me and my boyfriend Jet Set, Fluer and her boyfriend Fancy Pants, Trenderhoof and his girlfriend Juicy Gossip, Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry-"

Trixie gasped and stopped Uppercrust, "Twilight's on the prom ballot?"

Suri replied, "Yeah but what do you care? You're banned from prom."

Trixie said, "Which is why Trixie called you guys here. She needs you three to stuff the ballot box so Twilight and Flash win. Trixie'll deal with Phase 2 of Operation: Loser Twilight."

Fluer asked, "What's that?"

Rough Rider grabbed her shoulder, "Wait until the big night to find out."

Trixie added, "And if you do exactly as planned, the three of you and your dates will get front row seats to Trixie's next magic show!"

The three of them looked at one another, not wanting to go to Trixie's boring magic show.

"I'll get you guys tickets to the Four Minutes of Fall concert this summer."

"We're in."

Trixie smiled, "Great. Come on Rough Rider, we have work to do."

As the couple left, Coco ran downstairs.

"What kind of humiliation?"

Suri turned to her minion and yelled, "Shut up Coco and go finish my dress."

Coco sighed and went back to Trixie's room.

Rough Rider followed the girl upstairs and surprised her.

Coco gasped as she saw him standing right next to the door and he closed it tightly.

"What are you doing here?"

Rough Rider rubbed his hands together, "Just making plans to have my way with Trixie."

Coco smiled, "You have been going out for two weeks. You must really be in love with her."

Rough Rider laughed, "Love her? I only want to have sex with that bitch. And after that, I'm gonna dump her."

Coco gasped, "Why are you doing this? I'm telling Trixie!"

Rough Rider grabbed Coco and pushed her against the wall, putting his hand over her mouth.

"You better not have told anyone about my plans!"

Shaking, Coco lifted his hand away, "No I didn't! I promise!"

Rough Rider smiled, "Good, no one will stop me from having sex with Trixie on Saturday."

Coco gasped, "But Trixie doesn't want to have sex. It will ruin her magic career."

Rough Rider gave Coco an evil smirk, "I don't give a shit."

"ROUGHIE!" Trixie called

Rough Rider let go of Coco and said, "Trixie's calling me, remember tell no one about my intentions!"

He ran downstairs, leaving Coco to slide down the wall and start crying.

"I don't want Rough Rider to hurt Trixie. He hurt me before and I don't want the same thing to happen to Trixie. I just wish I could tell someone."

Later that night, Trixie and Rough Rider snuck into Sweet Apple Acres to find and kill a pig for their evil plan.

Rough Rider noticed a juicy looking pig with a sign on it, "Trixie, I found a pig that says 'For Sale' on it let's kill it."

"Perfect. We're gonna dump this blood on Twilight when she's crowned prom queen."

Trixie grabbed a steak knife and slit the pig's throat. Then she grabbed a large plastic bucket and made sure all of it's blood got into the bucket.

The pair was about to cheer when a light turned on and Granny Smith was heard yelling,

"You hooligans get off my farm!"

Trixie loudly whispered, "Run!"

The pair secured the bucket in the back of the car and drove away.

"And don't come back or I'm calling the cops!" Granny Smith yelled as the car turned the corner and disappeared.

When they got to Crystal Prep, they stored the bucket in the back of a little refrigerator in the back of the gym.

"Come Saturday and Twilight will be seeing red."

The couple laughed evilly as they drove away.

Author's Note:

Oooohhh, the plot is really thickening now. And now you know Rough Rider only loves Trixie for her body and Coco had a previous encounter with Rough Rider. Also, did you like Granny Smith's cameo?

Four Minutes of Fall = Five Seconds of Summer