• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 4,843 Views, 41 Comments

Equestria Girls 3: Carrie Sparkle - grl6p



*AU* In the human world, Twilight Sparkle or Sci Twi suffers from relentless bullying at Crystal Prep. But a little magic, a sudden act of kindness, and a horrible prank result in deadly consequences. Based off the book and film Carrie.

  • ...
14
 41
 4,843

A Flash of Magic/Tutoring Robbie

Every weekday night for the past few weeks, after Sci Twi finished her homework, she would go over to the house of Principal Cinch to tutor her 12 year old nephew Robbie, who was a temporary guest at his aunt's house while his parents were away on a lengthy business trip to Fillydelphia. Sci Twi hated it because Cinch would sometimes insult her in front of Robbie but loved to help him learn.

This particular night, she just wanted to stay home.

On her way to the Cinch mansion, she saw a little boy riding a bicycle.

The boy noticed her and started chanting, "Loser Twilight! Loser Twilight! Loser Twilight!"

As Sci Twi shot him an icy glare, her necklace glowed and the boy was knocked from his bicycle onto the pavement.

Sci Twi ignored the scene and walked into the Cinch house.

Principal Cinch sighed as she saw Sci Twi, "My prized student is fifteen minutes late for Robbie's tutoring session."

Sci Twi said, "I'm sorry, there was this kid on a bike and-"

Cinch cut her off, "I don't want to hear it. Just help Robbie study for his history test while I buy decorations for the prom mixer." She left the house.

"Hi Miss Twilight!" said Robbie.

Robert "Robbie" Octavius Cinch was the polar opposite of his cold, reputation-obsessesed aunt: cheerful, chipper, and friendly.

Sci Twi sighed, "Let's just get this over with."

After 3 hours of studying, Robbie took out his laptop.

“Okay, I think we’ve reviewed everything about the FDR and the New Deal, and I think we should call it a night.”

“Okay,” Robbie said, "But before you go, one of my friends sent me this video called 'Clumsy Locker Girl'. It's got over 1 million views. Do you want to check it out?"

"I guess so."

Robbie turned to Sci Twi, "Is something wrong?"

"No. Just please let me see it."

Robbie turned the video on, and Sci Twi was horrified to find out that her locker room incident had been uploaded to the internet.

Robbie stared in shock at what he was witnessing. Sci Twi was being humilated in the locker room but her head was photoshopped onto a chicken's while 'The Chicken Dance' was playing.

He shut it off immediately and looked at Sci Twi, "Those teenagers who bullied you are jerks who should know better than to pick on a smart, beautiful, and amazing person like you Twilight. Do you want to talk about it more?"

Sci Twi burst into tears and said, "I...I... have to go."

She ran out of the house and nearly knocked into Cinch who was now carrying some bags of decorations from Celebration Village.

Robbie said, "Thanks to Miss Twilight, I'm ready for my test tomorrow."

Cinch sighed as she put the bags down, "She's got super smarts but fails at popularity."

Robbie said, "According to your students, she’s also an internet joke. She was recently in some cruel video they posted.”

Cinch got closer, "Sci Twi is an internet star? Let me see it."

"I don't know, Twilight was very uncomfortable when she-"

"Play the video now!"

Robbie sighed and played the video for Cinch. She was laughing hysterically as Robbie just sat there feeling sorry for Sci Twi.

Outside, Sci Twi heard and saw everything and ran home.

Author's Note:

Celebration Village is a parody of Party City.