• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 4,843 Views, 41 Comments

Equestria Girls 3: Carrie Sparkle - grl6p



*AU* In the human world, Twilight Sparkle or Sci Twi suffers from relentless bullying at Crystal Prep. But a little magic, a sudden act of kindness, and a horrible prank result in deadly consequences. Based off the book and film Carrie.

  • ...
14
 41
 4,843

This is Our Big Night/Arriving At Prom

Finally, the night of the prom arrived. Sunset and the Humane 5 came to Sci Twi's house to prepare to get ready for the prom.

When they were done, Twilight Velvet and Night Light came to look at their daughter.

Twilight Velvet was gushing, "My little girl is all grown up!"

"Flash Sentry is so lucky to have you as a prom date!" said Night Light.

"It's a shame I can't be there as my old friends and I are going to hang out at Poindexter's for a night of video games and snacks." said Shining Armor, "I hope Twily has the best night ever."

The doorbell rang.

"The boys must be here!" Night Light said as he ran downstairs. The only other girls out of the Humane 6 besides Sci Twi to take a boy to prom were Rarity and Pinkie Pie. Rarity had been asked to go by fashionista Scott Green 2 days before the prom after his previous date, Aqua Blossom, had to cancel because she had to go out of state for an unexpected family emergency.

Pinkie Pie was going with her long distance party planner friend Cheese Sandwich, who was coming all the way from Manhattan to see her.

Night Light opened the door to find Flash Sentry and the boys carrying the girls' corsages.

"Cheese! You made it!" Pinkie Pie squealed as she ran over and gave him a big hug.

"I couldn't miss this for the world. Here's your corsage."

"Thank you!" Pinkie Pie said, "I also have your boutonnière." She put on Cheese's boutonnière as Cheese put on her corsage, and both laughed when the flowers squirted each of them.

"Hey Rarity," Scott said holding out a little bouquet, "You look nice tonight."

"Thank you darling, and you look handsome too. We're gonna have so much fun tonight!"

Spike ran up to Scott's leg and growled at him out of jealousy, "She was supposed to be my girlfriend."

"Don't worry Spike," Flash said as he petted Spike, "It's only for one night and I don't think dogs aren't allowed at prom."

Spike calmed down.

"Now where's Twilight?"

Right here!" Rarity exclaimed as she turned the boys to see Sci Twi coming down the stairs in her prom outfit.

For the event, Sci Twi was wearing a dark purple and pink prom gown (designed by Rarity), her lucky amulet hung around her neck, she had her hair done in a fancy chignon and still wore her glasses.

"Woah," Cheese exclaimed as he peered at her through balloon binoculars.

Spike ran up to Sci Twi and hopped in her arms, "Isn't she beautiful?"

Flash smiled. "She's gorgeous. Come on, the limo's outside."

Night Light asked, "Before you go, can I take some pictures of you guys before you go?"

"Sure. After all, it won't be a prom without pictures!" said Sci Twi.

"Great! Everybody outside!"

After several prom photos of the dates, and the group, they boarded the limousine and headed off to prom.

Meanwhile at Trixie's house, she dressed in her best cocktail dress, combat boots, and her signature hoodie.

"This is Trixie's big night!" Trixie said into her mirror as she put on her best makeup, "Twilight will be humiliated forever! I'll show them not to reject the Great and Powerful Trixie!"

She cackled and went outside to Rough Rider's car in her driveway.

Rough Rider opened the passenger's seat, "You ready babe?"

Trixie buckled up, "Totally ready." The car dove off to Crystal Prep Academy.

When Sci Twi and her friends arrived at Crystal Prep, the gym was transformed into a beautiful landscape with lights and a model Eifell Tower.

Everyone looked at Sci Twi as she entered the room, all noting on how beautiful she was.

"Twilight, is that you?"

Sci Twi turned to see Dean Cadence chaperoning the prom.

Cadence said, "You look so beautiful."

"You too." said Sci Twi, "By the way, Shining Armor said for us to have a great night."

"TWILIGHT!!!"

Sci Twi turned to see the Shadowbolt 5 with their prom dates.

Sci Twi told Sunset, "Is it okay if I hang out with them for a few minutes?"

Sunset nodded, "Sure."

Sci Twi walked over to her fellow Shadowbolts.

Sunny Flare was gushing at her outfit, "You look amazing."

Sci Twi said, "Thank you."

Sour Sweet happily said, "This is my boyfriend Cranberry Bog."

Cranberry shyly waved at Sci Twi and she waved back.

Indigo Zap said, "Come join us, there's a dance circle around Gumdrop. She has the best moves."

The group ran to the dance floor.

Behind the gym, Trixie and Rough Rider had snuck back to retrieve the blood and set up the prank.

Trixie whispered, "This is perfect. The girls will stuff the ballot box so Twilight will win and Trixie and Rough Rider will dump the blood on the happy couple. It will be perfect!"

Unbeknownst to them, Coco heard everything and thought, "I have to warn somebody before it's too late!"

Author's Note:

Will Coco save the day? Stay tuned to find out.