• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 4,847 Views, 41 Comments

Equestria Girls 3: Carrie Sparkle - grl6p



*AU* In the human world, Twilight Sparkle or Sci Twi suffers from relentless bullying at Crystal Prep. But a little magic, a sudden act of kindness, and a horrible prank result in deadly consequences. Based off the book and film Carrie.

  • ...
14
 41
 4,847

Midnight Sparkle meets Daydream Shimmer/The Battle

Midnight Sparkle was on her way to find Rough Rider and Trixie and attack them for hurting her when she heard a voice call out,

"TWILIGHT, STOP!"

Midnight turned to see that Sunset Shimmer was now an angellic alicorn like creature named Daydream Shimmer
and the other girls standing below her.

"Please listen to me." Daydream pleaded.

"HOW DID YOU FIND ME?!"

"Sour Sweet piled us all in her Jeep." Sugarcoat said, pointing to a bright red Jeep Grand Cherokee with a license plate that read 'SRSWEG0'.

"WELL FUCK OFF! I HAVE A COUPLE TO KILL!"

Daydream said, "I'm here to help you. You've been corrupted by Equestrian magic and it's destroying you."

"Then how are you so powerful?!"

"The only power I need is the magic of friendship, so if you just listen to-"

Midnight ignored Daydream and blasted a beam at her, which she managed to dodge and instead the beam hit the hood of Sour Sweet's Jeep, causing a big dent to form the car alarm to blare.

"My parents gave me that car for my Sweet 16! It cost 35 grand you psychopath!" Sour Sweet yelled as she had to have Sunny and Lemon restrain her from running.

For a few minutes more, the fighting continued with random spectators coming onto the scene and taking videos.

Pinkie Pie cheered, "Go Sunset!"

Lemon Zest yelled, "Kick her ass!"

Daydream said to the girls, "I'm not going to harm her, I'm just trying to help her."

She then turned to Midnight, "Twilight, I know what you’re going through. I used to be bullied in the past and even tried to take my life because of it last Christmas."

Sunny Flare whispered to Pinkie Pie, "Did she really try to do that?"

Applejack nodded, "We'll tell you everything about it later."

Daydream continued, "I ended up going on a downward spiral of hate until I finally saw the light of friendship.”

“I HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!! THEY ALL HURT ME SO I HURT THEM BACK EVEN HARDER!!!!”

“You don’t have to do that, causing more pain will make things worse. We can get through your problems together, but you have to listen to me."

Midnight Sparkle defiantly cackled, "I will never listen to you! Everyone one of you will die!"

She prepared to blast a large beam at the group but Robbie telekinetically lifted a giant steel wall which blocked the blast and reflected on Daydream, which she quickly dodged.

Daydream was now pissed, "So, that's how you want to play, is it?"

Pretty soon, the magical demons were blasting beams at each other left and right.

Sour Sweet yelled sweetly, "Come back Twilight!" Then she turned sour, "Even though you destroyed our school and Cinch is going to kill you for it."

Rarity yelled, "We can help you darling!"

Fluttershy cried, "Come back Twilight, we need you."

“SCREW YOU, YOU DOORMAT OF A HIPPIE!!!!”

Fluttershy burst into tears at that remarkand had to be comforted by Applejack.

“You see Twilight, hurtin’ others to make up for your past ain’t gonna make things better for you. Even after you’re done hurtin’ everybody you’d still end up alone because you’ve closed yourself off from the the magic of friendship. Now you can either stop acting like a nutjob and listen to Sunset or become just as cold as your tormentors were. Please Twilight?”

Midnight of course, didn’t listen. A few minutes later, the girls were blasting beams at each other and just when it looked like Midnight Sparkle would win, Spike cried out, "TWILIGHT!"

Spike gave his saddest puppy dog eyes to Midnight and she snapped out of her rage and got blasted by Daydream's beam.

Meanwhile, Coco was at her house and she had just explained what had happened to her parents.

Mrs. Pommel gave her daughter a hug, "Everything will be okay sweetie." she said to her, "what Rough Rider did to you wasn't your fault."

Mr. Pommel said, "We'll be with you every step of the way. And I'm sure Principal Celestial will allow you to transfer to CHS."

"Also, we're very proud of you for standing up to Suri and ending your toxic friendship."

"Thanks mom and dad.”

Coco sat down to read one of her fashion magazines when she recieved a text message from Trixie.

'Help me. Rough Rider, he... raped me. Send help.'

Coco gasped, but then she looked out her window and saw a white flash of light coming from a nearby forest.

Coco thought, "Maybe they'll help me."

She turned to her dad, "Dad, one of my friends has been hurt. Can I borrow your car keys to pick them up?"

Mr. Pommel said, "Sure honey. But call us if you're out past midnight, okay?"

Coco hugged her dad, "I will." Then she left to find her friends.

Meanwhile in a white setting, Daydream Shimmer offered her hand to Midnight Sparkle.

"Join me, everything will be okay, I promise."

Midnight was reluctant to take it at first, but then she remembered how much fun she had getting ready with the Humane 5, singing along to pop music with them on the limo ride, and dancing the night away with everyone at prom, and even smiled remembering her slow dance with Flash Sentry. Then all of the things her friends and family said to her came rushing in:

“Now you can either stop acting like a nutjob and listen to us or become just as cold as your tormentors were. Please, Twilight?”

“We can help you darling!”

“Come back Twilight, we need you.”

"I don't see an ugly girl. I see a beautiful, smart, and confident young woman. Never let anybody tell you you're not beautiful or that you don’t deserve to live.”

With all of those thoughts flooding into her mind, Midnight Sparkle grabbed Daydream's hand and the two girls reverted to their normal forms.

Finally, the dust had settled and the girls were back to normal, despite Sci Twi still being bloody and both girls sporting tattered dresses and messy hairdos.

“Now I wish I brought my brother’s video camera to film this awesome demon battle.” Indigo Zap said, shocked.

"Did anybody else get that on video?" Rainbow Dash asked, earning Rainbow an elbow nudge from Applejack and Indigo one from Sugarcoat.

Sci Twi said to everyone, "I'm so sorry for what I said to all of you. I was just so angry I wanted to make everyone pay for hurting me. Can you ever forgive me?"

Sunset hugged Sci Twi, "Coming from my own experiences, I forgive you."

Pinkie Pie smiled, "Awwww! Group hug!"

Everyone hugged the pair.

Spike joined in and gave Sci Twi her spare glasses from home. She put them on and smiled.

“Later, we could talk to Principal Celestia about letting you transfer to CHS.” said Applejack, “There, you'll be welcomed by everybody."

Sci Twi looked at the Shadowbolts and asked, "Promise we'll keep in touch?"

The girls nodded.

Pinkie Pie threw confetti in the air, "Let's celebrate!" and then she started doing a happy dance.

The happy mood was interrupted when Coco drove up to them in her dad's car, "I hate to interrupt this happy ending but Trixie's in trouble and we have to help her."

Pinkie Pie asked, "Can we still celebrate afterwards?"

Sci Twi smiled, "Yes we can Pinkie, yes we can."

The Humane 7 piled in Coco's car while the Shadowbolt 5 got into Sour Sweet's dented Jeep.

Before they drove off, Coco instructed the Shadowbolts to follow her to Trixie's location and then the cars drove away.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, Pinkie here. If you want to learn about Sunset trying to take her life this past holiday season, read 'Where are You Christmas?' and-

Pinkie, this is my section! Go away!

Sorry!